These easy alternatives to household cleaning show that everyday ingredients you already have in your home are all you need to get surfaces clean and bright. Making the switch to non-toxic DIY natural cleaning products is much cheaper and protects you from the toxic fumes from cleaning chemicals loaded. You can make your own homemade cleaning products using any of the following methods listed below.
natural home cleaning products
Pasta Pan Quemado
This formula is best for cast iron, pots and pans enamel.
- Combine 2½ cups of baking soda, 1 ½ cup salt, 2 tablespoons cream of tartar in a jar.
- pour a tablespoon or two into the pot or pan dirty.
- Add few drops of water sufficient to form a paste.
- Moisten a sponge and rub the affected area. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
do a little test before you start scrubbing away, just to make sure that your pasta will not remove from coating pan. The ingredients are mild abrasives and help dissolve hard many layers of grime.
All purpose cleane r
- Add 2 tablespoons distilled vinegar and liquid castile soap 1 teaspoon or soap base of the plant to a new spray bottle.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 cups of warm water, and stir gently.
Use in counters, kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Use a microfiber cloth.
- Pour some hot water, a few drops of lemon essential oil and white vinegar in a bottle spray
- shake to mix.
- Spray the mixture in the refrigerator parts to be cleaned and let it sit for a minute or two.
- wipe with a damp cloth.
The smell of vinegar evaporates after cleaning and let the essential oil of lemon behind a fresh, clean scent.
This is the best for cleaning bathtubs, showers, and tile. The combination of baking soda, salt and soda wash, cut through dirt and tough stains. And leaves his room clean and fresh bathroom. It works in your store bought bathroom cleaner.
- Pour 2 parts baking soda, 1 part of salt, 1 part of carbonate of soda in a bowl and mix well.
- water splashes on the surface of the bath to be wet,
- sprinkle dust on the wet surface, and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- scrub with a brush until the surface is clean, then rinse thoroughly with water.
to get rid of mold in the bathroom, spray vinegar on the affected area, let it sit for about 30 minutes, scrub with a sponge and rinse.
This is an effective way to restore the luster to hardwood floors. diluted vinegar deodorizes, disinfects and cleans the dirt and grime, while the essential oil of citrus leaves behind a fresh scent.
- cup white vinegar 1 gallon of warm water Mix ½, 3 drops of lemon or lavender essential oil together in a cube.
- mopping the floor with the mixture and let dry.
Mix lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil in a small bowl, lightly on a microfiber cloth, and work with wood furniture and accessories in a circular motion.
- Combine 2 cups white vinegar with citrus peel.
- Put in a jar. Leave to infuse vinegar for a few days.
- Strain out the vinegar and pour into a spray bottle.
This can be used for cleaning windows and mopping the floor. Another option is
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap, 3 tablespoons white vinegar and 2 cups water
- Pour into a spray bottle and shake
- spray on windows and wipe with newspaper or microfiber cloth.
Mix some vinegar and lemon juice in a spray can.
spray mixture into the microwave and wipe with a warm cloth.
Mix ½ cup of baking soda, liquid soap and 8 drops of essential oil of rosemary or lemongrass in a bowl.
Scrub tile with mixture and wipe with a damp cloth.
- Combine 4 cups of vinegar and a cup of baking soda in a quart of hot water.
- Pour into the drain.
- Running a little hot water down the drain.
This effectively eliminates clean the pipe.
Mix 1 cup distilled water lemongrass 3 drops of essential oil in a spray bottle.
spray and wipe with a dry cotton cloth or microfiber.
DIY Stain Remover
- Combine liquid dishwashing, sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl.
- Mix until a smooth paste.
- Using a toothbrush, gently rub the stain remover on the soiled area.
- Leave mixture on the stain for a while and then wash the fabric.
test point stain remover before using.
- Combine 1 teaspoon dishwashing liquid, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, warm water 1 cup and 1 teaspoon baking soda in a bowl.
- Do this over a sink to prevent spillage that can occur when the vinegar is combined with sodium bicarbonate.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- spray on the affected area and gently rub with a towel.
- Dab with the towel to remove stains and absorb water.