The skin on the human body is composed of millions of pores fogged and attacked by the heat, dust and pollution. The different climate changes and passing through the various chemicals we use, everything affects our skin and as a result, our skin begins to be old, greasy feeling and hope plain tried.
Skin Care implies not only skin care in the face, but be observant and skin care of the body as well. Dust, pollution and sulfates in various soaps and liquid soaps we use, are manifested in the skin as skin blemishes, blackheads, inner hair growth and uneven skin tone. The surface of the skin begins to feel bumpy and fluffy.
One of the main signs of unhealthy skin is when you feel very tangled and no excess sweat that smells bad.
Benefits of using homemade body scrubs for soft skin: The skin of your body also needs regular exfoliation. Exfoliation is an important process that can be done through several fur coats, soaps, scrubs and creams washes.
Here are some of the benefits of exfoliation of the skin of the body:
1. The removal of dead skin cells
As exfoliate the skin, you can remove all the dead skin cells on the surface excessive. These dead skin cells build up and block the pores in the outer layer of the skin. They can cause insufficient or bad smelling sweat.
2. detoxifying the skin:
Detoxification is the process of removing toxins from the body. The toxins get accumulated when the body is exposed to inclement weather, dust, stress and bad (junk) food. All these combine to release stress hormones in the body, which add even more to the level of toxins that are present.
Toxins in the skin are manifested in the form of odors, stains and marks. Exfoliate the skin helps proper cleaning of the epidermis and the inner layer of the skin regulates blood flow in the skin, and helps eliminate toxins from it.
3. Removes impurities and dirt:
Some impurities and dirt get accumulated between the outer layer and the first inner layer of the skin. These are difficult to remove and are a major cause of blocked pores. Salts and exfoliating scrub to help peel dead cells and, in turn, helps remove impurities and dirt, giving you perfectly clean skin.
An unhealthy skin will have a host of many types of diseases and imperfections. With high levels of dirt and toxins, skin tone begins to change and you will notice different colored patches on the skin. There will be irregular tan, presence of black and white dots. Exfoliating helps remove all these physical signs of problematic skin and gives a smooth skin.
5. Clarifies scars and marks:
scars and marks are formed on the skin due to various reasons and become even more visible when the skin is not healthy. Exfoliate improve blood flow in the area and help lighten these scars and marks.
body scrubs home for soft skin
Here some homemade body scrubs for soft skin that you can try to do in the comfort of your home:
1. coffee body scrub:
the caffeine in coffee is a natural antidote to combat cellulite and toxins in the top layer of the skin. This body scrub also contains coconut hydrates and moisturizes the skin from the inside. This homemade body scrub for smooth skin is very beneficial and easy to do. In a flask combine ground coffee cup (the hard parts of coffee that can be found on the filter once it has drink).
- One tablespoon of coconut oil.
- ½ tsp. Two to three teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix this well, but do not mix as needed by the coarseness of the coffee grounds and sugar.
also used regularly once a week to get excellent results. You can always adjust the amount of ingredients in accordance with the end result you want.
2. chocolate scrub
Chocolate is an amazing thing to have in your kitchen. It tastes delicious and has antioxidants in it. Chocolate is great for the skin, as it will help get rid of a lot of spots and tan and is ideal for use if a skin tone desired.
This chocolate body scrub:
- Take a cup of coconut oil.
- Add half a cup of cocoa powder and half a cup of brown sugar to the mixture.
- Do not mix but is removed for an exfoliant and an uneven mixture becomes.
- Apply this once every two weeks for great looking skin.
3. Honey Sugar Scrub:
Honey is naturally anti bacterial and anti inflammatory. It also moisturizes the skin. Will fight all toxins and help lighten the scars and blemishes.
To make this homemade body scrub easy for smooth skin:
- Take a tablespoon of honey and add half tablespoon oil (coconut, almond or olive).
- Add to this, 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix this well and you will notice the sugar granules become more prominent.
- Just before taking a bath, use this body scrub and rinse well your body.
- also it used two or three times a week for excellent results.
4. Scrub Lemon:
Lemon is an astringent and contains a high level of citric acid that goes against all the toxins and dead skin cells . Lemon is also a natural bleaching agent and significantly lighten your skin tone.
To flush the lemon:
- Take a cup of fresh lemon juice and add a tablespoon sugar granules.
- tries to find the brown sugar white sugar otherwise also works well.
- To this add a teaspoon of olive oil and a little vanilla essence. Its exfoliating is ready! Use this every day before taking a bath.
- This homemade body scrub for smooth skin is a wonderfully powerful exfoliating scrub for you.
5. Scrub Almond and Cornmeal:
Use a mixture of almond oil, ground almonds and cornmeal, each with its own benefit. Almond oil is a natural moisturizer and contains vitamin E and C, which helps nourish the skin, ground almonds is a great exfoliator and loosens dead skin cells on the skin. Cornmeal is good for skin lightening and removing these dead skin cells.
- To make the body scrub take 1/2 of a tablespoon of ground almonds and mix with a tablespoon almond oil and half a tablespoon of cornmeal.
- a thick paste is formed.
- Apply this on your skin and rub in a circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water.
- do this regularly every day and you will notice your skin visibly lighter and less hair growth as well.
6. exfoliating sodium bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is very good for the skin, since all the dead skin cells and has dried bleaching properties that lighten the spots and give you a skin tone
- in a bowl, take a tablespoon of baking soda and add a teaspoon of water thereto to make a paste. Baking soda is very powerful and will start to bubble and foam.
- Add the vanilla essence to make it more pleasant smell and immediately apply it on the skin.
- do this regularly for a great looking skin. This body scrub causes dry skin so it is not recommended for people with dry skin.
7. exfoliating coconut and vanilla:
coconut is very good for the skin oil because it nourishes and moisturizes the skin from the inside. It also helps remove dead skin cells and exfoliates the skin.
To make this homemade body scrub for smooth skin:
- Take a cup of coconut oil.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and two teaspoons vanilla essence.
- Whip It until foamy.
- Use this scrub just before taking a bath.
- This is a great scrub for dry winter season.
To achieve a perfectly smooth skin, you can not rely only on these scrubs and other creams, but you should nourish your body from the inside.
Eat skin-friendly like oranges, lemons, bitter melon, squash and neem food. Staying stress free and enjoy some physical activity to maintain healthy skin from the inside out.
Samridhi is a writer, filmmaker and fitness enthusiast who has been in the mechanisms of transformation of the body and fitness for over two years. With great interest and general health and fitness, it is believed that the human body is a great gift and it is up to us to keep so perfectly and care we can.