is sometimes obtained from bites some insects like spiders. Most spider bites are harmless. Some bites are poisonous and can cause various effects on the body. Insect and spider bites can cause pain, itching, swelling and redness. Depending on the type of spider, the reaction can last a few hours to several days or weeks. toxic spider bites may involve a life-threatening reaction including fever, pain, necrosis, swelling and redness light. In this article, you will get to know about home remedies to treat spider bites.
Most spider bites are not serious and can be treated at home by using home remedies and natural remedies. Some spider can be dangerous, such as the brown recluse and the black widow spider. Black widow spider can be identified by the mark hourglass on her belly while the brown recluse spider contains a violin-shaped mark on its back. Symptoms of a black widow spider bite include slight swelling, stiffness, abdominal pain, cramping, red marks and excessive sweating. Symptoms of a brown recluse spider bite include mild itching, pain, redness and a deep area of purple or blue around the bite. The main objective to treat spider bites is to neutralize the bite and eliminate toxins in the body. Some effective home remedies can relieve symptoms of spider bites and promote healing
Best Home Remedies for Spider Bites Treatment :.
1.) Aspirin to get rid of spider bites fast
using aspirin, you can relieve the symptoms of spider bites. Aspirin helps neutralize the poison to accelerate the healing process. Controls inflammation and swelling due to its anti-inflammatory powerful
Steps to the use of aspirin to treat the bite Fast :.
- Take aspirin tablets 1-2 and soak it in a little water to make a paste.
- aspirin Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave for a few hours, then clean it with warm water.
- repeat 2 times, if necessary.
2.) The ice pack to treat fast
Ice bag spider bites is one of effective home remedy for treat spider bites. After the bite of a spider, it is necessary to clean the wound with the help of a mild soap and water. Then apply an ice pack on the affected skin. The cold temperature ice pack numb the nerve endings, reduce swelling and inflammation and relieve the itching sensation
Steps to use the ice pack for spider bites :.
- Take some ice cubes and wrapped in a thin towel.
- Place this wrapped towel on the affected area for ten minutes.
- Repeat this process as needed within 24 hours.
- can also wash with cold water for a few minutes area.
3.) salt to get rid of spider bites fast
salt is one of the most effective home remedies for spider bites because of its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. The salt helps remove the poison to promote rapid recovery. In addition, redness and inflammation
Steps to use salt to get relief from Spider Bite :.
- Wash the infected area with warm water properly.
- Take a damp washcloth and sprinkle a little salt on it.
- Use this tire wipe the affected part for a few hours. Then remove the fabric.
- reapply this towel as needed.
4.) Baking soda to treat spider bites fast
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best home remedies for spider bites. Sodium bicarbonate referred to as alkaline substance that helps eliminate the poison that will reduce itching, pain and inflammation
Steps to use baking soda for spider bites :.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mixed with 3 tablespoons water.
- Use a cotton ball and apply this paste on the affected area for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, wash the area with warm water.
- repeat every few hours to reduce the symptoms of a spider bite.
5.) Potatoes to get rid of spider bites
One of the easy and effective home remedy for spider bites it is fast and naturally potatoes. Potatoes helps reduce inflammation and itching due to its soothing and anti-irritant properties. It also helps keep the area hydrated to accelerate the healing process
steps to use potatoes to treat spider bites :.
- Take a large potato. Then peel and wash properly.
- Grate the potatoes with the help of a grater.
- Place the handful of wet potatoes in a thin cloth and tie it correctly.
- Use alcohol to clean the affected area.
- then place the cloth wrapped potato in it.
- until the potato leaves dry.
- Remove the old potato and clean the affected area with warm water.
- Reapply until symptoms of spider bites are gone.
6.) Activated charcoal to get rid of spider bites fast and Naturally
activated carbon is one of the best home remedies for spider bites. Because it contains innate absorption property that helps remove toxic substances from the body. After removal of toxic substances that reduce inflammation tenderness and automatically
steps to use activated carbon to treat spider bites :.
- Take some water and activated charcoal and mix both the ingredients to make a paste.
- Clean the infected area with warm water and apply this paste on the affected area area.
- Now, put a bandage over it to keep the paste in place.
- repeat every 3 hours to get relief from the symptoms of spider bites.
- supplements can also use activated carbon for quick results.
7.) lemon juice to get rid of spider bites fast and Naturally
lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for spider bites because it keeps swelling, swelling and itching at bay. It is a natural astringent and helps dry skin rash that is caused by spider bites and prevent infection
How to use lemon juice to treat spider bites :.
- Take a lemon and extract juice from it.
- Apply this lemon juice on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Let it dry and then wash with water.
- Another option is to take a piece of lemon and rub against infected for 2 to 3 minutes skin.
- After 5 minutes, rinse with water.
8.) turmeric powder to treat spider bites is natural and fast
turmeric is a natural painkiller It contains antioxidants, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. turmeric powder promotes recovery by reducing inflammation, pain and inflammation
Steps to use turmeric powder :.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough olive oil.
- Apply this paste of turmeric in the infected area.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- alternative method, take 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, a few leaves of Indian lilac washed and a little water. Make a thick paste by mixing all ingredients. Apply this paste on the infected area and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
9.) Menta rid of spider bites fast
Catnip is an herb that exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory which it helps relieve swelling, pain and inflammation. It helps soothe and relieve itching caused by spider bites
steps to use peppermint :.
- Take some freshly extracted mint juice and rub it on the affected area.
- leave for 20 minutes, then wash with cold water. Repeat once or twice a day.
- An alternative method, apply 1 to 2 drops of peppermint oil in the infected 2 or 3 times daily skin.
10.) Aloe Vera to treat spider bites is natural and fast
aloe vera is one of the best remedies natural and home to spider bites. It has natural antiseptic and soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce itching, pain and swelling. This helps in faster healing, keeping the infected area hydrated
steps to use Aloe Vera to prevent spider bites :.
- First, wash a leaf of aloe vera properly.
- Remove the gel and apply this gel on the affected skin.
- Reapply the gel twice a day for a few days to get relief from the symptoms of spider bites.
- store aloe vera gel left in the refrigerator
Useful Tips for spider bites :.
- observe the bite of a few days to keep a check to see how well the symptoms of spider bites are healing.
- to avoid spider bites, wear pants and long-sleeved shirt, gloves, a hat and boots when handling firewood or stored boxes.
- Be careful when cleaning basements, sheds, attics, garages and crawl spaces.
- Install tight-fitting screens on doors and windows to prevent spiders from the house.
- Remove piles of rocks from the garden.
- Throw away old clothes, boxes and other unwanted things storage areas.