This article is about home remedies for sore throat. When you are suffering from a sore throat, a burning sensation and itching that cause pain that makes it difficult to swallow or speak feel. Sore throat is a very common disease among people of all ages, especially children. The sore throat is caused by a viral infection, not bacterial infections. Bacterial infections are responsible for a small percentage of sore throat. Sore throat can be painful and uncomfortable for you.
A sore throat is the result of inflammation of the throat. Her throat is a tube that carries food to the esophagus and air to the trachea and larynx. Sore throat occurs due to allergies, pollution, dry air and diseases such as influenza, the common cold, chicken pox, measles and croup. These problems are all viral infections that can not be treated with antibiotics. Sore throat can be treated with some home remedies and natural remedies.
How long a sore throat last?
A sore throat is a viral infection that lasts 5 to 7 days. Should be treated in time
Symptoms of strep throat :.
- Bright red throat
- Sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- swollen tonsils
- swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- Causes of sore throat:
- dry air and pollution
- cold measles
best home remedies for treating sore throat and healing :.
1) Garlic to get rid of the rapid sore throat and naturally
Garlic is a natural remedy that it works very well for sore throat. The compound allicin present in garlic that kill the bacteria that causes strep germs and fight
Steps to use garlic to treat sore throat :.
- Take a clove of fresh garlic and cut in half.
- Suck this piece of garlic and also can crush this portion between the teeth to release the allicin.
- Alternatively you can also use garlic oil. one mixing a few drops of garlic oil with a cup of water and gargle with it solution is prepared.
- do once a day for a few days to get relief from sore throat.
2.) saltwater to treat sore throat fast
Gargling with salt water is one of the best and more effective ways to treat sore throat. In the sore throat, the cells in the mucous membranes become inflamed and swollen. Salt water helps reduce swelling and inflammation
Steps to use salt water to get relief from sore throat :.
- Take a cup of water and heat. Add half teaspoon of salt to the hot water.
- Start gargle with this salt water, but do not swallow.
- Gargle and spit.
- repeat 3 times during the day.
3.) the apple cider vinegar to cure sore throat quickly and naturally
is the apple cider vinegar best home remedy for sore throat remedy. Apple cider vinegar contains high levels of acidity that helps kill bacteria efficiently. If you plan to mix with honey, then the pain subsides in the throat
Steps to use apple cider vinegar to treat a sore throat :.
- a cup of heated water and add 1 tablespoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey to it.
- drink it slowly while hot.
- Alternatively, you can also make a solution by mixing 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and half a cup of water. Now, gargle with this solution.
- Use either of these methods once a day for several days.
4.) Marshmallow to get relief from sore naturally throat
Marshmallow is an herb that has been used for pain throat. Marshmallow mucilage helps cover and soothe mucous membranes, therefore the treatment of sore throat. Marshmallow is one of the best natural remedies to treat sore throat without antibiotics
Steps to use marshmallow to prevent sore throat rapid :.
- boil a cup of water and add 1 tablespoon of dried marshmallow root to it.
- Cove this solution and steep for half an hour.
- After filtering this solution, drink daily once a day.
5.) Cayenne quick to get rid of sore throat and Naturally
Cayenne is also effective and beneficial home remedy to treat sore throat. Cayenne contains capsaicin compound that helps relieve sore throat. Drinking hot water with cayenne pepper helps soothe the throat
Steps to use cayenne to treat sore throat is natural :.
- boil a cup of water and add half teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it.
- add a little honey to it and drink throughout the day.
- Repeat this remedy daily to get relief from sore throat.
6.) licorice root to prevent sore throat is natural and fast
licorice root is a natural remedy to get relief from sore throat. Because the anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties of licorice root which helps to reduce irritation and inflammation. It also relieves the mucous membrane in the throat
steps to use licorice root to cure sore throat :.
- Mix half a cup of cinnamon chips, cilantro 1 cup dried licorice root, 2 tablespoons of cloves and half cup of chamomile flowers.
- Keep this mixture in a glass jar.
- to make tea, take 3 tablespoons of this mixture and add to a cup of boiling water.
- Now, boil and let it simmer for ten minutes.
- Strain the solution and enjoy it.
- Drink this tea a day to treat throat pain quickly.
7.) ginger to treat sore throat is natural and fast
ginger is one of the best remedies natural for the treatment of sore throat without antibiotics. Ginger contains properties that work best to reduce pain in the throat. Ginger helps loosen and expel mucus from the airways. It also improves circulation and remove toxins, thus speeding up the healing process
Steps to use ginger to get rid of sore throat :.
- ginger root washed properly.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces and put it in a cup of boiling water.
- simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and drink it.
- can also add some honey to it for taste.
- Drinking ginger tea a day to get relief from sore throat.
8.) chamomile tea to treat sore throat quickly and naturally
chamomile tea is a natural remedy it works best for sore throat. The components of chamomile helps to kill bacteria as it works as an analgesic. It gives soothing effect on the throat
steps to use chamomile tea to prevent sore throat :.
- boil a cup of water and add the tea bag it.
- Cover the water and let stand for ten minutes.
- Add a little honey and lemon juice to it.
- drink it daily as needed.
9.) The fenugreek to cure sore throat fast
Fenugreek contains mucus dissolution properties that will give immediate relief of inflammation and irritation. You can make a solution to gargle with fenugreek seeds, as it is very beneficial for the treatment of a sore throat
Steps to use fenugreek seeds for treating sore throat :.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds 6 cups of water.
- Now, boil it for 30 minutes.
- Use this solution to gargle 3 to 4 times a day.
10.) turmeric to get rid of sore throat without antibiotics
Turmeric is one of the best home remedies sore throat, as it has strong anti-inflammatory properties and anti-septic
Steps for using turmeric to heal sore throat is natural :.
- Heat a glass of water and add a quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder to it.
- Drink this solution turmeric slowly on an empty stomach.
- drink once daily for 3 to 4 days.
- an alternative method, add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon black pepper powder with a glass of warm milk. Now, turmeric drink this milk before going to bed.
- You can also gargle with turmeric solution to get relief from sore throat. Mix a half teaspoon each turmeric powder and half a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water. Now, mix the solution well. Gargle with this solution 2 times a day
Additional useful tips to get rid of sore throat :.
- You can take antibiotics such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen to get rid of sore throat.
- Use throat sprays, as Cepacol that helps relieve pain in sore throat.
- using a hot compress is the best and effective way to soothe the throat.
- use a humidifier or steam treatment for better pain relief and throat irritation.
- wash or sanitize their hands regularly.
- drink plenty of fluids, especially water.
- Avoid dairy products like butter, milk or ice cream because it increases mucus production.
- Avoid sugary products like cakes or biscuits as these foods can irritate the throat.
- Avoid cold drinks and cold foods.
- eat soup, because it works best for any type of disease.