This article is about home remedies to treat scabies. Scabies is a type of skin problem that is caused by a mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. This bacterium has the potential to live on human skin for a month. The problem is highly contagious and can easily spread from one to another, if he came in close contact. Scabies is most common among infants, children and young adults. It generally affects the scapula, buttock, sole, the area below the chest, waist, between the fingers, knees, elbows and genital area. There are several remedies that can be used to get rid of scabies naturally at home. In this article, we will discuss some of the best home remedies to treat scabies. These remedies are natural and are readily available. Read the article and learn more about scabies and remedies to get rid of
home remedies to treat scabies :.
Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by skin redness, itching, pain and itching. As it stated earlier the problem is more common among children and babies, so it is very obvious that you do not want your baby through chemical rich lotions. Here are some of the best home remedies to treat scabies you can go. Remedies for scabies are:
1) Turmeric to get rid of scabies
Turmeric It is one. of the best remedies to treat scabies. Its use is also easy. It is rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help treat scabies well. This helps eliminate the itching and inflammation. What you have to do is: ..
- Take some turmeric powder in a container
- Add lemon juice and enough water to make a paste
- Mix well and when the pasta is ready, apply it on the affected area.
- Let it dry itself and then rinse with warm water.
2.) the tea tree oil to cure scabies
tea tree oil is also one of the most amazing remedies to treat scabies. This is one of the most effective remedies for scabies, as it is composed it has terpinene-4-ol. This compound is effective in killing the bacteria that cause scabies. It is also anti-septic, disinfectant, antibacterial and antifungal properties that are used to treat a number of different skin problems. Also stimulates the healing process. What you have to do is: ..
- Fill your bathtub with water
- Add twelve drops of oil tea tree to
- soaked in water for 20 minutes.
- Pat dry the skin.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
- If it seems difficult to absorb your body twice a day, then you can go for another way as well.
- Mix some tea tree oil with olive oil.
- Take a cotton ball and use it to apply the mixture on the affected area.
- applied twice a day for best results.
- Repeat the process for three weeks.
3.) clove oil to treat scabies
clove oil is also one of the most amazing remedies for the treatment of scabies. It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps get rid of inflammation. It also soothes and helps get rid of itching, redness and dryness. It is rich in anti-bacterial properties as well. What you have to do is: ..
- Take a bowl and pour some olive oil on it
- also add some olive oil to it and mix well
- use a cotton ball to apply it on the affected area.
4.) Margosa leaves to cure scabies
Margosa leaves are rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and therefore help to address a number of problems related to skin eruptions . It is also one of the most effective for treating scabies remedies. Helps get rid of all the symptoms of scabies. What you have to do is:
- Take some leaves of fresh neem tree and grind to a paste
- Wash the affected area before applying
- When. . the pasta is ready, is applied to the affected area.
- Leave for half an hour and then wash the area.
5.) Cayenne pepper to get rid of scabies
cayenne pepper is also used to treat a number of problems health. It is very effective in fighting the symptoms of the common cold. cayenne pepper is also one of the most effective remedies for scabies. It kills bacteria scabies and accelerates the healing process. What you have to do is:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water
- Add a cup of cayenne pepper to him
- soak your body in .. water until hot.
- Make sure that no water gets in your eyes.
- What’s the pepper, it definitely causes burning sensation.
- After that, take a shower to remove the pepper.
6.) Aloe Vera to get rid of scabies
is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of problems of the skin. Aloe Vera is rich in skin soothing properties. It is used to treat a variety of skin problems. It is also one of the most surprising to treat scabies remedies. Relieves itching and inflammation. What you have to do is:
- Take a fleshy leaf Aloe Vera
- Cut in half to remove the gel
- Apply the gel on the affected .. area .
- Apply daily for best results.
7.) Romero to heal scabies
Romero is also one of the most effective for treating scabies remedies . It has properties that help get rid of the various symptoms of scabies. It helps prevent irritation and inflammation and also speeds up the healing process. What you have to do is:
- Take some rosemary leaves in a cup
- Pour hot water into the cup
- Cover with a lid and allow .. let it cool down.
- When it has cooled completely, use a cotton ball to apply it on the affected area.
- Repeat three times a day for best results.
8.) Garlic to get rid of scabies
Garlic is rich in microbial and anti-bacterial properties that help to get rid of the swelling, redness and itching. You can try the two ways. You can consume two or three cloves a day, or may be applied topically garlic extract. Keep a space of two days if you go for topical application.
9.) white vinegar to treat scabies
You can also go for white vinegar to treat scabies. White vinegar has properties that balance the pH level of the skin. Along with that, it helps prevent swelling and redness. It also combats itchiness. Therefore, it is one of the most effective for treating scabies remedies. What you have to do is: ..
- Dilute a little white vinegar with water
- Use a cotton ball to apply it on the affected area
- is leave for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat three times a day for best results.
10.) onion cure scabies
onion is one of the most surprising to treat scabies remedies. It is also used to treat other skin related problems as well. Onion can also be used to get rid of scabies naturally at home. Onion has properties that stimulate the healing process and prevent infection. Follow the steps below to use the onion to cure scabies: ..
- Take some onion and grate
- Now extract the juice from the grated onions
- Apply the juice on the affected area and leave it for a while.
- Rinse with water.