If you experience migraine headaches, then this article will provide some home remedies to treat migraines naturally. Millions of Americans suffer from migraines. While having migraine, who are unable to work. You experience throbbing pain on one side of the head is known as migraine. Migraine worse while moving. Migraine is a very complicated condition with a variety of symptoms. However, one of the main symptoms of migraine is a painful headache. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, sensitivity to light and sound and smells. Signs such as constipation, food cravings, frequent yawning, stiff neck and irritability may also occur before a migraine attack. Migraine can be a very serious problem and can last several hours.
A migraine is a severe headache felt like an intense throbbing pain on the front side of the head. Migraine is a condition that involves both vascular and neurological changes in the brain during an attack. The complex nature of migraine means the treatment of migraine varies and differs from person to person. However, there is no proper cure for migraines, but you can still try some home remedies and natural remedies for migraine relief. Home remedies can reduce the frequency of migraines
The types of migraine :.
There are many types of migraine, such as:
migraine with Aura- This type of migraine occurs when there are warning signs before attacks migraine, such as impaired vision and see the flashing lights.
migraine without aura – is a very common type of migraine that occurs without any warning
Migraine Aura without Headache- This type of migraine also known as the silent migraine that occurs when experienced. an aura or other symptoms of migraine. In this type of migraine headache it does not develop
Symptoms of migraines :.
- Painful headache
- The sensitivity to light and sound
- the causes of migraines:
- lack of food
- hormonal changes in women
- lack of sleep
- How long do migraines last?
migraine is a severe headache that lasts four to 72 hours. Migraine occurs very often in a week to once a year
home remedies for migraines Natural Treatment :.
The use of home remedies and natural remedies are one of the best ways to treat migraine.
1.) the ice pack treatment for migraine headache
ice pack is one of the most popular remedy home to treat migraine fast. It also helps get rid of stress. It reduces pain due to its numbing effect. ice pack tightens the muscles and blood vessels stretch that will give relief from headache
steps to use the ice pack :.
- Take some ice cubes and wrap in a clean cloth.
- Place this cloth on the forehead, temples and the back of his neck for 15 minutes.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Another method, you can also try alternating hot and cold compress for 15 minutes. For best results, you can also add mint and water for essential oils lavender compress.
2.) Chamomile to get rid of Fast migraine Naturally
chamomile helps relieve migraines, because of their soothing, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Drinking chamomile tea regularly can help prevent migraine problem. Try using German chamomile to deal with a migraine. See the label “German chamomile” in the grass
steps to use chamomile to treat migraine Fast and Naturally :.
- Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers.
- Boil 1 cup water and add chamomile flowers this hot water.
- Allow to steep, then strain the tea.
- You can also add some honey and lemon juice to it.
- Drinking this chamomile tea three to four times a day to get relief from migraine symptoms.
3.) apple cider vinegar for migraine treatment
Apple cider vinegar helps reduce migraines because its nutritional properties. Apple cider vinegar also provides health benefits such as regulating high blood pressure, helping detoxification, reducing bone pain, control blood sugar and relieve constipation
Steps to use apple cider vinegar :.
- Add 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey to it.
- Drink this solution daily to treat migraines instantly.
4.) cayenne pepper fast to get rid of migraines
cayenne pepper is a good home to get rid of migraines without medication remedy. This helps to improve blood flow and stimulates circulation. cayenne pepper acts as a painkiller due to the compound containing capsaicin
Steps to use cayenne pepper for Migraines :.
- a cup of water is heated and add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it.
- If desired, you can also add a little lemon juice and honey to taste and health benefits as well.
- drink this solution as needed to get relief from migraine. headache
. 5) Treatment of peppermint for migraine
use of mint is one of the best home remedies to cure migraines. Peppermint helps calm the nerves due to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. The smell of this herb reduces pain
steps to use peppermint to treat migraines quickly: ..
- prepare a mint tea by adding of honey to it
- drink as necessary to treat migraine.
- an alternative method, massage your temples with 1 drop of peppermint essential oil or combination of oils of lavender and mint. Keep for at least half an hour.
- do this many times a day until the headache relief.
6.) Ginger to get rid of migraines Naturally
ginger is one of the best home remedies for treating migraines. Blocks ginger prostaglandins that these chemicals promote muscle contractions, regulate inflammation in the blood vessels of the brain hormones and impact
steps to use ginger to treat migraines naturally and fast: .
- Prepare a cup of ginger tea by adding piece of ginger in a cup of boiling water and drink several times a day to get relief from the symptoms of migraine.
- may also chew a piece of ginger root oil will help relieve symptoms such as digestive stress and nausea.
7.) Massage for the Treatment of migraine
massage is the best way to get rid of migraines without medication. The block pain signals to the brain that is why massage relieves migraine headaches. It also stimulates serotonin receptors and increases the activity of serotonin that helps reduce migraine symptoms
Steps to a massage :.
- Use your first two fingers to massage the head with a circular motion. While the massage, note that there are some pressure points on the base of the skull, eye corners and the middle of the forehead. When you press them properly, it will ease the pain.
- An alternative method, heat 2 teaspoons sesame oil. Add half each teaspoon of cardamom and cinnamon. Use this mixture to massage the forehead. Leave on for a few hours and then wash with water.
- A regular massage will reduce the duration of migraines.
8.) Feverfew for Migraine Treatment
Feverfew is another effective home remedy to treat migraines and fast of natural form. This is an herb that contains a parthenolide compound that helps relieve spasms in muscle tissue and prevents inflammation. It also influences the pain signals that help reduce pain
Matricaria steps to use to cure migraines naturally :.
- Make an herbal tea by steeping 1 teaspoon each of feverfew and mint leaves in a cup of hot water for half an hour. Strain the tea and drink it often during the day. Continue until the pain is gone.
- Alternatively, you can also eat two to three fresh feverfew leaves every day, or you can take capsules of dried leaves from 50 to 100 mg per day.
9.) coffee to get rid of migraines fast
Drinking a cup of strong coffee to reduce the symptoms of pain migraine headache instantly. Coffee contains caffeine that blocks certain receptors and restricts blood vessels that cause migraine
Steps to use coffee for migraines Headache Treatment :.
- Prepare a cup of coffee by adding 1 teaspoon in a cup of boiling water and add some honey to it.
- to increase efficiency, add a few drops of lemon juice to it that helps treat headache.
- drink a cup of coffee from 3 to 4 times a day to get the desired results.
10.) Apples rid of migraines quickly and naturally
Eating an apple as soon as you experience the symptoms of an attack migraine can help reduce pain. Research suggests that the smell of a green apple can reduce the severity of migraine and pain relief
Additional tips to get rid of migraines :.
- Try some muscle relaxation exercises and relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga.
- Eat a diet that is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates.
- Get enough sleep.
- drink plenty of water as dehydration can be a cause of headache.
- avoid foods that can trigger a migraine attack.
- Consult a doctor in dire condition.