Life today is reeling under immense pressure. The sun may set but worries will not end and in the middle of this crisis of peace in our lives, our blood pressure keeps shooting day. In medical terms, high blood pressure is also called hypertension. If blood pressure is at an inadequate level of 140/90 mmHg or more, then it means that you are suffering from high blood pressure.
Before taking an idea and learn how to treat high blood pressure, let’s take a brief look on the symptoms of high blood pressure, its causes and effects of high blood pressure.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
- Sleep disorders
- Severe headaches
- chest pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- blurred vision
- fatigue and dizziness
the causes of hypertension
- overweight or obesity
- lack of physical activity
- too much salt in the diet
- the excess alcohol (more than one to two drinks a day)
- family history of hypertension (inherited)
- chronic kidney disease
- adrenal and thyroid disorders
Effects of high blood pressure
1. stroke brain
high blood pressure leads to a weakening of blood vessels, leading to rupture and bleeding, leading to stroke. The other parts of the brain can not get the blood supply causing brain cells to die. High blood pressure can also coagulate the arteries leading to the brain.
2. Heart failure
High blood pressure can not allow blood to flow freely through the arteries of the heart. It is responsible for heart muscle fatigue. Therefore, the heart works less efficiently and not pumping enough blood as the body needs. Such tense heart can eventually fail.
3. The renal damage
High blood pressure can damage the small blood vessels in the kidneys. This reduces the filtration of fluids and wastes from the body. It can even lead to kidney failure. The aforementioned harmful residues continue to accumulate in the body, forcing them to go to dialysis on a regular basis.
High blood pressure introduces rigidity in the arteries that carry blood to the heart and kidneys. The organs have to work harder to make the smooth flow.
The eyes are very sensitive and rise in blood pressure beyond a point is harmful to them. If the blood vessels in the eyes burst, you can even turn blind.
Diabetes and hypertension are interrelated. High blood pressure diabetes further complicated by what a diabetic patient suffering from diabetic eye or kidney problems. In addition, diabetics are likely to suffer from hypertension or high blood pressure.
How to treat high blood pressure
When it comes to high blood pressure is essential to start treatment quickly. The effects of hypertension are annoying and you have to domesticate them before reach higher. Solutions for high blood pressure are:
- Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- Lifestyle Changes
home remedies for high blood pressure:
Some home remedies for high blood pressure are:
1. green tea
- Regular consumption of green tea reduces blood pressure levels. Due to the healthy and healing effect of green tea, it has become an important natural resource to control high blood pressure.
- Green tea contains lots of antioxidants (catechins), which help protect the heart and blood vessels. It is safe to consume two to three cups of green tea on a regular basis.
- The consumption of green tea regulates blood pressure and threats caused by high blood pressure it can also be avoided.
- Green tea is more effective on systolic blood pressure, compared with diastolic blood pressure. Systolic blood pressure is associated with blood coming out of your heart. Diastolic blood pressure is the blood pressure level between two consecutive beats.
- consumption of green tea when combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet can really help a whole point in reducing blood pressure.
2. Beet juice
- beet juice is a rich source of nitrate, which is converted to nitric oxide. This Nitric oxide is a vasodilator and helps in normalizing blood flow within blood vessels.
- 500 ml of beetroot juice can significantly contribute to lower blood pressure, specifically systolic blood pressure by 10 mmHg. Drink 250 ml of beet juice daily can serve as a powerful remedy to control high blood pressure.
- Scientific research further confirms these facts when 25 individuals from age group 18-64 years were subjected to different amounts of beet juice and water. The higher the level of beet juice consumed; the lower the level of blood pressure in an individual. In the case of individuals with tap water consumption, blood pressure was higher than normal. Therefore, it can be deduced that the beet juice is a potent plant extract to reduce high blood pressure.
3. Eating guava before meals
- Guava is one of the most popular fruits Asian countries and referred to as the “fruit of the tropics.”
- Guavas are rich in fiber, vitamins and antioxidants and are hypoglycemic in nature.
- The guavas helps maintain normal fluid content of blood so that the blood flow smooth and help continue to optimal pressure.
- Guavas can help reduce cholesterol in the blood. More about their hypoglycemic nature plays a very powerful role in reducing blood pressure. These days they eat a lot of foods that lack fiber. Because of this, they quickly turn into sugar, and the sugar content obstructs the normal blood flow. the high blood pressure is caused.
- The beneficial effects of guava consumption before meals, in reducing blood pressure have been studied more in various investigations. In a scientific study such, were asked 100 people to participate. Among them, 50 had guavas before meals and 50 were given their usual diet. After 13 weeks of this repeated activity, blood pressure of each individual registered. Those who were consuming guava had an average reduction in blood pressure by eight points. But those who continued to eat normally, had normal levels of high blood pressure, no progress made.
4. aged garlic extract
- fresh garlic extract, which is stored for a prolonged period garlic extract (AGE) is called’Aged. “
- AGE protects and enhances the growth of endothelial cells lining the blood vessels. It is also a powerful antioxidant. The action of inhibiting oxidative damage endothelium is performed. The stress factors, such as smoking, drinking, poor diet and hectic lifestyles can cause great damage to endothelial cells. However, eating AGE aid for treatment.
- 25 people were given AGE at a dose of 800 mg / day for six consecutive months. cholesterol levels and blood pressure were measured on a monthly basis for each individual. AGE treatment resulted in a decrease of 5.5 percent in systolic blood pressure and a lower decrease diastolic pressure. the researchers found that total cholesterol levels were reduced by an average of six to seven percent.
- aged garlic extract is therefore one of the easiest ways to get rid of the pressure high blood pressure, when taken regularly.
5. Green Coffee Bean Extract
- green coffee extract is the latest Google in the health market today and research has increased considerably compared. It is very useful in promoting good health, like the control of high blood pressure.
- Another great advantage of extract green coffee bean is that it is natural and has no side effects. They are like green tea on nature and properties. Like green tea are rich in antioxidants (30%). The antioxidants in green coffee beans are chlorogenic acids (CGA).
- The process of preparing extracts of green coffee bean (GCBE) is exactly equal to that of black tea. The original green coffee beans are processed from its original state, as in the case of treatment of black tea leaves of green tea.
- As low as 185 mg of green coffee beans can have a significant impact on the control of high blood pressure.
- A study using green coffee beans is carried out for a period of one month and 117 people, who suffer from high blood pressure. The results were in favor of green coffee beans. The higher the dose of green coffee beans, the greater the improvement in the health of people due to decreased blood pressure. Those who did not consume green coffee beans continued to suffer from high blood pressure. It is important to note that these are the results of dose-relationship, as these dose ratio results are clear evidence that a truly effective treatment is studied.
- blueberry is a fruit that is good for taste and good for health. The use of blueberries in various preparations are gaining immense importance because of the enriching properties of cranberries.
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidant polyphenols, which are beneficial to prevent stroke, and may have vascular relaxation effects. Thus, the same fruit can serve the dual purpose of the repair of blood vessels (made by polyphenolic antioxidants) and relaxes, to promote smoother flow of blood.
- In a scientific research program, the rats were subjected to a 3% dried cranberries and frozen for more than 8 weeks. The results indicate that a mere 3% blueberry diet is capable of delaying the onset and reducing the duration of hypertension to an extent.
Other ways to treat high blood pressure:
Medication is a powerful method to control blood pressure high. Several medications marketed under different brand names have been used medication for high blood pressure. A broad classification of drugs used to treat hypertension are as follows:
- enzyme inhibitors (ACE) angiotensin converting
- blockers receptor angiotensin
- calcium channel blockers
- tablets “water” (diuretics)
2. Medications high blood pressure v / s home remedies for high blood pressure
There are a lot of drugs on the market to lower blood pressure. But, they have side effects such as kidney damage, which imparts limb weakness, insomnia, skin rashes, increased asthma symptoms, etc. Here lies the importance of the home remedies to treat high blood pressure. The indigenous medicinal weaponry fact has no side effects or additional health risks, unless someone is allergic to some substances of natural origin. These indigenous weapons can fight and control high blood pressure more effectively than drugs. No side effects and the effect of home remedies to lower blood pressure lasts longer compared to the usual medications.
3. Changes in lifestyle:
The way we live and habits we have a great contribution to our health. It is time to recognize that lifestyle, we have adopted is one of the main problems to spoil our health and the main cause of common health problems. We need to identify malpractices in our lifestyle and change or rather remove them from our daily routine.
Some wrong we need to get rid of immediate approaches are:
- No Snuff
- No junk or contaminated food
Some of the healthy practices that we need to follow in order to keep blood pressure under control are:
- check BP regularly: BP machines are available at prices reasonable, in various medical stores or online. Buy one for your home. Make it a point to check your blood pressure at regular intervals.
- eat a healthy and balanced diet: cut waste your meals and eat healthy food and a balanced diet. You will notice a significant decrease in blood pressure levels.
- Maintaining proper weight: This is the most difficult to implement practice. Start by eating and drinking well and add physical activity into your life. This will help keep your weight.
- Regular Exercise: Exercise imparts strength to the muscles and helps maintain the proper relationship between BMI / weight. All this is beneficial for reducing hypertension.
- Reduce consumption of salt: Salt is a very important substance. Without it, the most delicious cuisines from all services are offered only unpleasant. For patients with high blood pressure, salt intake should be minimal. Too much salt can cause thickness and stiffness in the arteries that can lead to strokes and filtering capacity of the kidneys deteriorate.
These practical solutions are almost ineffective if it is not gold following a therapy to control high blood pressure. This therapy is called gold happiness. Just relax and follow the remedies with happiness and positive mood. Thank God for the wonderful life you have, be sure to live happily and deal with all problems peacefully.
Change of himself and disease control is easier if you are positive in their belief.
have more solutions or home remedies? Please share with us in the comments section.
- Remedies pain sinus Headache Home and advice
- 9 home cough remedies work better than medication
- 11 effective home remedies for sore
the home Remedies for high blood pressure first appeared in .