all want a clear complexion, a free face scarred with a perpetual glow. But what is the secret of this glowing complexion? What about movie stars and celebrities who attract us and how they manage to look so perfect in paparazzi shots?
There is a secret to a glowing skin, except after regime skin care . Stay hydrated and wash your face as you can. Stay away from chemicals and you will have good, bright skin in some time. Bad habits like smoking, drinking and eating junk food wreak havoc on our skin and face is often the first to prove it.
The most common problems related with skin:
Many of us suffer from many different problems related to the skin that have become an integral part of our lives daily. Some of the problems faced by many people and not even recognize are as follows:
- pigmentation : The pigmentation of the skin is a phenomenon in which no color change in the face. Often, dark green or black, this pigmentation extends downward from the forehead to the cheek and may even spread in many cases. This occurs due to the salt and the protein reservoir into the skin because of the heat, dust and pollution.
- black heads: black heads are blows, black color, that appear on the face. Usually they are very small and not very noticeable, but can increase in number and form a black spatter marks on her face. They occur due to clogged hair follicles due to chemicals, poor diet, heat and pollution.
- facial hair: Facial hair is genetic in nature and not even realize them. However, many women have excessive growth on the face in the upper lip region and near the ears. This is due to an excess of male hormone in your body that generates such characteristics.
What is a black head?
A black head also known as comedones and contrary to popular belief, is not only black, but (white heads) also white. It comes in the form of black spots on the nose and around her in the face and may or may not occur with an acne outbreak.
occurs when there is excessive oil production by the glands of the skin that blocks the hair follicle and reacts with the keratin to form these points. Closed comedones are known as black heads, while open are called white heads.
The causes of black head:
Blackheads occur due to many reasons such as:
- The lack of hygiene
- Oily skin
- premenstrual syndrome in women
- wash or rub the skin too
- skin products that clog pores
black heads usually they appear on the face on the forehead and around the nose. This is because the hair around these areas is very thin and the pores are not very conducive for hair that makes them react with other elements as well.
Home remedies for glowing skin to remove blackheads:
black heads can be removed by some simple home remedies for glowing skin
1. sodium bicarbonate:
sodium bicarbonate is an effective home remedy to remove dirt and debris from the skin and clean pores. It helps remove blackheads and also reacts with acne to help clear any breakdown.
To make a mask of baking soda –
- Mix two tablespoons of baking soda with water and make a pasta.
- The mixture is diluted at first, allowed to stand and then apply it to your face.
- will dry in two minutes. Hold it for 10 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- Do not use any soap to wash your face.
Cinnamon contains lots of antioxidants and also has anti-viral and anti-bacterial. One of health benefits of cinnamon skin, which helps clear blackheads out with regular use.
To make a bundle of cinnamon face:
- Mix cinnamon powder with honey. The addition of honey to it adds the beneficial effects of cinnamon and also increases the anti-inflammatory property of face pack .
- Apply this paste on your face and leave for half an hour.
- wash with cold water.
- You can also make a bundle of cinnamon face with lemon juice to clean your face like lemon is a natural astringent and removes dirt and grime from the pores of the skin. Do this regularly for 10 days and see a noticeable difference.
papaya contains antioxidants that are good for the skin. One of benefits of papaya skin to clean blackheads is the use of raw papaya peel and rub gently over the affected area.
To make a mask of papaya:
- Take some papaya and squash
- Add the lemon juice to it. The natural astringent lemon enhances the antioxidant properties of the papaya and is a very good facial wash.
- Apply this on your face and leave for 15 minutes and then wash this off with cold water. Do not apply any soap or wash your face after this.
Oatmeal is rich in protein and is very good for the skin. One of benefits of oats for the skin helps improve collagen have your face and repairs skin from the inside to remove blackheads.
To make a mask Oatmeal:
- Mix the tomato pulp to it and make a thin paste . Tomato is also very good for the skin and helps remove scars and lines.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave for 10 minutes.
- wash it with cold water and not any of the basic chemicals are applied after this.
- Do this after dark, preferably, not exposing your skin to the sun after.
5. Lemon juice:
Lemon juice is a natural astringent and also has bleaching properties that help lighten black heads.
To make a face pack with lemon juice:
- Take a small cup of yogurt and add salt and lemon juice to it.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- wash with cold water.
- can also make a facial cleanser with lemon juice and rose water and use this to wash your face with for 10 days.
- With regular use, you will notice a difference in pimples on his face.
Honey is a thick sugary liquid, which is very rich in antioxidants and balances pH levels of the skin. It is also an anti-inflammatory that prevents any further breakdown occur.
One of the easiest to use honey ways is:
- Take a tablespoon of honey and rub the thick liquid all over her face.
- Do not change for 20 minutes and then wash this off with warm water.
7. Green Tea:
Green tea has many medicinal properties that can be used to treat pimples . You can create a facial scrub with green tea .
- Take green tea leaves and make a coarse powder of them.
- add a little lemon juice and hot water to make a rough paste and rub this all over the face paying particular attention to areas affected by black heads.
- wash your face after 15 minutes of this regime.
- can also use green tea bags soaked and applied directly to the face and leave overnight.
You can use Fuller’s earth or Multani Mitti to create a face pack if you have oily skin. You can also make a face pack with chickpea flour or kiss. Another natural ingredient that can be used is the cucumber, which is very good for the skin.
Blackheads occur mainly due to pollution and if you have an oily skin. Always stay hydrated and follow a regimen of skin care so you can avoid blackheads.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.