This article is about home remedies to relieve constipation. Constipation is a very common problem. It is a problem that people of all ages face. Constipation is the difficulty in passing stools. This problem can occur due to many reasons. Even a small change in schedule may cause this problem. The problem causes discomfort and can really frustrating as well. But the good part is that you do not have to put pressure on the pocket to get rid of this problem. There are several home remedies for treatment of constipation. Here in this article, we will discuss the best of them. Read the article now to some of the best home remedies for constipation relief
Causes of constipation :.
If you are worried that why you’re suffering with the problem then there are several reasons behind the problems. The causes of constipation are:
- Poor diet
- Lack of physical activity
- insufficient water in the body
- The abdominal muscles weak
- Some medication intake
- laxative abuse
home remedies for constipation Relief:
constipation is a problem that can be very irritating. You can even spoil your day as when the system is not good, not good. Constipation can be treated well at home. You are surrounded with remedies that will help you treat naturally in the country. You can easily find these remedies in your kitchen. Home remedies for the treatment of constipation are :.
1) fennel seeds to treat constipation
Fennel seeds are among the best remedies for constipation. Fennel seeds help treat a number of related stomach problems such as stomach pain, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, bloating and constipation. What you have to do is: ..
- Take a cup of fennel seeds and roast them
- After roasting them milled powder
- Now hold this powder in a vial and consume whenever necessary.
- You only have to consume half a teaspoon of powder with warm water.
2.) lemon juice to cure constipation
lemon can also go to get rid of constipation naturally in the country. This is one of the simplest to treat constipation remedies. It improves the digestive system and is one of the simplest to treat constipation remedies. What you have to do is: ..
- Take a glass of warm water and add half lemon juice to
- also add a teaspoon of honey to it and mix well
- drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- daily drink and you will be able to get rid of the problem of constipation.
3.) honey to prevent constipation
honey is also one of the simplest yet effective remedies for treatment of constipation. You can use it every day and you will be able to get rid of constipation. Not only prevents constipation but also prevent it happening again. What you have to do is eat a teaspoon every day to avoid the problem of constipation. It can also be used with lemon juice as mentioned above.
4.) flax seed to get rid of constipation
Flax seeds are also counted among remedies constipation more efficient home. It has laxative property that helps to cure mild to severe types of constipation. Being rich in fiber, which improves digestion. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. You can simply get two or three teaspoon of flax seeds with water every day. The most you can do is:
- Take a glass of water and mix one tablespoon of flax seed in it
- Mix well and let stand for three hours ..
- Drink this solution every day before going to bed.
- this will improve your system and you will be able to completely get rid of constipation.
5.) figures to treat constipation
can also go figs. Figs are high in fiber and thus function as one of the most effective remedies for constipation. You can use the figures of different ways. You can go for dried figs or can also use fresh figs. Figures skin is rich in calcium and fiber. What you have to do is, if you go for fresh figs, they have skin. Follow the steps below to use the dried figs: ..
- Take three almonds and figs
- Soak in water for a few hours
- remove the skin of almonds and make a paste.
- Consume this paste with one teaspoon of honey before bedtime.
. 6) spinach to avoid constipation
Spinach is rich in fiber and therefore improves digestion system. It also relieves intestinal tract. Also clean the intestine. What you have to is to include spinach in your diet. You can choose raw or cooked any kind you like. If you are suffering from severe constipation, then you can also go spinach juice. Drinking a glass of spinach juice a day will help prevent constipation. To make juice:
- Take equal amounts of carrots and spinach
- Take a juicer to extract the juice
- drink a glass of juice twice .. one day and you will be able to avoid the problem of constipation.
7.) molasses to get rid of constipation
molasses is also one of the most amazing remedies for constipation. Molasses are a natural laxative that helps improve bowel movement. What you have to do is eat a teaspoon of blackstrap molasses daily before going to bed. You may not like the taste. Therefore, it can be mixed in a glass of milk. Drink it daily and you get rid of constipation. The most you can do is: ..
- Take tablespoons of blackstrap molasses trees in a gut
- Add the same amount of peanut butter to it
- mix it well and consume.
- have this every morning and you will be able to avoid constipation.
8.) Grapes to treat constipation
grapes are rich in insoluble and therefore improve bowel movement. This is one of the most effective for the treatment of constipation remedies. What you have to do is have a small bowl of grapes daily. You can try the other way as well:
- Take a glass of milk and a few seedless grapes it
- bowl MIL for a few minutes
- When you have completely boiled, strain and drink.
- afternoon drink.
- This is best for the younger ones.
9.) castor oil to cure constipation
castor oil is also useful in improving the evacuation intestinal. What you have to do is swallow a teaspoon of castor oil in a daily on an empty stomach. If you do not like the taste, you can mix one teaspoon of castor oil in a little fruit juice and drink. This is also one of the simplest but effective for the treatment of constipation methods.
10.) The water and fiber to avoid constipation
Water is something that removes a number of health problems. Drinking water improves intestinal transit and helps to have a healthy system. What you have to do is drink at least three liters of water every day. You can also drink two or three glasses of water in the morning before going to the bathroom. Also, you should drink plenty of fluids and keep your body hydrated. You can go for different fruit juices of his desire, but in their favor vegetable juice is the best. You should also go for foods rich in fiber. Making your diet rich in fiber will help treat constipation.