Home » Natural Remedies » HOLDING A GARLIC CLOVE BETWEEN THE LIPS FOR 5 MINUTES CAN DO SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
The following remedies are very useful in the treatment of cold sores.
You may not have heard of some of them, , but you should definitely try them.
- Licorice -. This result is surprising when it comes to fight viral infections that cause cold sores
- sweet vanilla -. The concentration of mild alcohol in vanilla can dry cold sores and not cause irritation
- Peppermint oil – Provides antiviral properties and can soothe the skin, while its smell is irresistible [
- peroxide -. It can be used to treat cuts and is very useful in healing mouth ulcers
- ice -. To reduce the redness and swelling, apply some ice on the cold sore to cool down
- nder – if consumed raw can effectively cure cold sores. It can also be applied directly on the wound so that the body can absorb the powers of healing even faster.
- Milk in the wound – take a little cold milk and soak a cotton ball in it, which are applied directly to the wound. Repeat the procedure during the day, until it disappears.