Hildegard of Bingen believes food nourishes the soul. It is recommended to have one of these cookies Hildegard every day to enrich and give joy. According to Hildegard, these cookies strengthen the nerves and improve the mood. However, due to its high concentration of cinnamon and nutmeg, it is recommended to consume in moderation.
cookies Hildegard of joy
For Hildegard, spelled relieves the mind, nutmeg and brightness of mood. These two ingredients make up a large part of the positive effects of Hildegard cookies. The addition of nutmeg has a stimulating effect, because myristicin essential oil. In moderate doses, miristicina serves as a mood enhancer; in bulk, it acts as a psychoactive drug.
consider the vegetarian alternative to this recipe.
- 12 tablespoon butter mixture
- + 1 T butter to grease baking sheet
- sugar ¾ cup of coffee
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 egg yolks
- 2.5 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 rounded T spice mixture bring joy
- (mix 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, cloves 1 teaspoon)
Melt butter in accordance with simmering, add sugar, honey, egg yolks, whisking lightly. Add the flour, salt, mix gently. Refrigerate dough after mixing for 1 hour. Remove, roll on floured surface, cut with cookie cutter. Bake at 400 degrees sheet F for 10-15 minutes.
These are known to strengthen the five senses and reduce the effects of aging. In addition, reduce bad moods, enriching the blood and strengthen the nerves, leads Hildegard.
Depending on their size, children can eat up to three cookies Hildegard one day, adults can eat five. They can eliminate hatred from the heart, ensure good intelligence, reduce harmful juices (secretions) and give a cheerful heart.
regiment power to ensure good health.
- healthy people should eat later in the day
- 2-3 meals a day will keep nourished body
- drink at meals, but not water alone, water mixed with fruit or infusions are preferred
- take a short nap at noon to be healthy
- Do not eat too much and make sure your food and drink is not too hot or too cold
- Raw foods are hard on the stomach, cooking dishes