The bees make honey from flower nectar and used tubelike languages in order to extract and store in its second stomach. It is mixed with enzymes there and then other bees substance is transmitted in a chain assembly digestive until the last deposits of honey bees in the hive. The honeycomb bees fan with their wings until the excess water evaporates. Then the honeycomb is sealed with a substance that hardens -. Beeswax
Honey is a source of bee food. It is the natural sugar nearly 80% and 18% water, while the remaining 2% are vitamins and minerals, pollen and proteins. Containing sugar is not bad for you when consumed in moderate amounts. It is quite healthy because of their vitamins and minerals.
The benefits of eating honey
- Provides more energy – Honey is a source of energy before and after effective training for athletes, and that does not cause blood sugar down after the initial peak. Improving the capacity and speed endurance athletes. Instead of drinking sodas high in sugar, try eating a piece of bread with a tablespoon of honey.
- reduces blood pressure – Honey contains a type of carbohydrate known as oligosaccharides which functions as an antioxidant and a reduction mechanism of the incredible blood pressure, if suffering from high blood pressure can try to incorporate a spoonful of honey in your daily diet.
- relieves nausea – when combined with lemon that can help with nausea. A lot of pregnant women suffering from morning sickness follow this procedure. Lemon clears toxins from the hectic stomach and with the help of the delivery system of the honey slowly releases its cleaning power.
- Used to treat coughs – if 2 teaspoons honey consumed 30 minutes before going to bed can suppress nighttime cough. This is effective for adults and children over 1.
- improves sleep – consuming a little honey and Himalayan salt will help you have a restful sleep at night. This works because Himalayan salt is rich in magnesium which reduces the stress hormone cortisol, which is easier to fall asleep. Honey supports and heals the liver and other organs while sleeping. Mix 5 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt, and store in a jar. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of the mixture under the tongue before going to bed.
- heal cuts and burns – this is due to its antibiotic properties. Just rub it on the cu or burn. It can also help with acnes.
- Used to treat dandruff – honey makes it an effective treatment for the most severe symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis (scaling and hair loss) and dandruff due to its anti-fungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Rub honey diluted with hot water on the scalp, let it stay for 3 hours, and then rinse lightly with a little warm water. Repeat this procedure each day until symptoms disappear. Maintaining a healthy scalp by applying honey once a week.
- Burns fat – if you consume a spoonful of honey before going to bed can help burn fat as honey increases metabolism and reduces stress hormones while sleeping. It can be combined with cinnamon to make a tea detoxification.
This is one of the most delicious ingredients with a tone of health benefits. You can add it to your tea, coffee or smearing or on a piece of toasted bread.
The Here’s the secret FOR BETTER SLEEP, burning more fat and increase energy first appeared in BASE HEALTHY LIFE .