We all honey love and can easily say that honey is one of the healthiest ingredients on the planet! Honey contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. The type of vitamins and minerals and their amount depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture. Commonly, honey contains vitamin C, calcium and iron. If you check the content of vitamins and minerals in regular sugar from any other source, you will realize that it is completely absent or negligible.
you should also know that honey has anti-fungal powerful anti-bacterial properties so it is often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicine. Honey contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for removing free radicals from the body. As a result, our body immunity is improved against many conditions, including life-threatening like cancer or heart disease.
Honey is almost 80% natural sugar and 18% water, while the remaining 2% are vitamins and minerals, pollen and proteins. Containing sugar is not bad for you when consumed in moderate amounts. It is quite healthy because of their vitamins and minerals.
Honey – Health benefits:
- Provides more energy – many professional athletes around the world use honey as an effective source of energy pre and post workout! The million dollar question – why? Well, that’s easy to answer – because it does not cause blood sugar down after the initial peak. It will give more power and speed. Instead of drinking soft drinks, which are high in sugar, you should eat a piece of bread with a tablespoon of honey.
- reduces blood pressure – how this works: well, honey contains carbohydrates that are known as oligosaccharides, which functions as an antioxidant and a reduction mechanism of the incredible blood pressure, if suffering from hypertension pressure may try to incorporate a spoonful of honey in your daily diet.
- relieves nausea – well, if combined with honey lemon – you can use this powerful remedy against nausea. Many pregnant women worldwide who suffer from morning sickness using this procedure. Lemon will help to eliminate toxins hectic honey stomach and will improve its cleaning power.
- Used to treat coughs – experts say you should consume 2 teaspoons. Honey – 30 minutes before bedtime! Why – because it can suppress nighttime cough. This is effective for adults and children over 1.
- improves sleep – if mixed a little honey and Himalayan salt, and consume before going to sleep, it will help you sleep like a baby. How does this – well, Himalayan pink salt has a high magnesium content which reduces the stress hormone cortisol, which will help you sleep much easier. Honey supports and enhances the functions of the liver and other organs while sleeping. How to use this remedy – well, mix five teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt, and store in a jar. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of this mixture under the tongue before going to sleep! You will be amazed by the results.
- heal cuts and burns – experts say this is mainly due to its powerful antibiotic properties. How to use it – is very simple – just rub on the affected area. You can also help get rid of acnes.
- Used to treat dandruff – you also know that honey works very well against the more severe symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis (scaling and hair loss) and dandruff? How does this – well, this is mainly due to its antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. How to use – simply rub a mixture of honey with warm water on the scalp, let it stay for 3 hours, and then gently rinse with warm water. Repeat this procedure each day until symptoms disappear. Maintaining a healthy scalp by applying honey once a week.
- burns fat – you should consume 1 tbsp. honey before going to sleep! This method can help burn fat much faster! How does this – well, honey boosts metabolism and reduces stress hormones while sleeping. It can be combined with cinnamon to make a tea detoxification.
Well, this means that you should eat honey every day! Honey is one of the most delicious ingredients with a tone of health benefits. You can add it to your tea, coffee or slather or on a piece of toasted bread. We really hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you and have a nice day!