Healthy salad with potatoes and mushrooms
what we present today is a healthy recipe that successfully combines vegetables and gives a refined touch the ingredients themselves. It is a salad with aroma and impeccable taste. You should try it. It can be used as a main dish or as a garnish for other dishes that have been prepared.
- 08.10 medium sized potatoes
- package fresh mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- a bunch of chopped parsley
- chopped chives
- a little salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 lemon (squeeze in juice )
- salt, pepper and herbs to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces and boil in salted water. When the potatoes are boiled, remove and let cool.
2.In Meanwhile, prepare the marinade by putting the ingredients listed above (see recipe) in a bowl. If champignins are large, cut them in two, otherwise leave them alone. Soak mushrooms in the marinade, cover the bowl and put it in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Sprinkle olive oil on the baking dish, slice the onions and distribute them evenly and add the marinated mushrooms on onion slices. Place the container in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
4. Mix the mushrooms with potatoes and add the salad dressing. Stir gently and add the chopped parsley over the salad. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
. Note: If desired, add a little low-fat cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese or fresh seasonal vegetables