Health Benefits of Vegetables
Benefits of vegetables
This article will help you find easily one answer the question “Why vegetables are counted as part of the balanced diet.”
Plants are natural and healthy gifts of nature that can be easily obtained which is all the health benefits by simply adding to your daily diet. Vegetables are the simple means to reduce the risk of several chronic diseases, aging, bone problems, eye problems, hair problems and many other problems that can interfere profoundly in the normal life of humans. Vegetables have a lot of healthy body and essential nutrients that are vital for health and maintenance of the body.
I mention below the main reasons why adding vegetables to the daily diet without any ignorance:
- vegetables belong to the category “must eat the food” due to its richness in nutrients, such as minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, folate, folic acid, fatty acids, essential oils, phytonutrients and other nutrients herbal.
- Potassium is found that maintain healthy blood pressure while dietary fibers reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Folate and folic acid maintains the level of hemoglobin in the blood by balancing the number of healthy red blood cells.
- Reduces the risk of birth defects among babies as neural tube defects and spina bifida during pregnancy when fetal development is carried out.
- maintains vital functions and the normal functioning of various body systems by delivering the proper nutrients.
- Manages proper weight because of its low fat and calories, high fiber and vitamins in the diet and etc.
- Prevents all major body organs like the heart, kidneys, lungs, liver, spleen, stomach, large intestine, eyes, sexual organs, etc.
- soluble fibers found in it (gum, pectin, psyllium and etc) that easily absorbs water and forms a gel matrix type that easily absorbs all bile acids and bad cholesterol (which is eliminated as byproducts of the body ).
- This reduces the risk of developing cancer in the body, because it contains a lot of anti-cancer compounds (isothiocyanates, glucosinolates and etc).
- It stimulates the immune system, reduces the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, kidney stones and bone problems.
- Vegetables are rich source of antioxidants (vitamin C, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, quercetin, lutein, anthocyanins and etc), which prevents the problems associated with aging such as cataracts, memory loss, arthritis, macular retinal degeneration, premature aging, etc.
You May Also Like :