Health Benefits of Pomegranate (Anar) fruit and its Juice
About Granada / Anar
or Anar Granada (Punica granatum) is an attractive fruit that has a lot of health benefits. It is a great gift of God on earth to humans. The Granada is a very crummy fruit that has seeds bright red regarded as the wonderful fruit in the world. It is also known as apple seedless widely used for its health benefits and medicinal values.
Pomegranates originated in the vicinity of Iran in ancient times. Now, it has begun to grow along the Mediterranean areas of the Middle East, southern Europe, North Africa and tropical regions of India, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, parts of California and Arizona and etc. It is enough available in the winter season from September to February, and in the summer season from March to May.
Granada plant is tolerant of all the climate that can easily be grown in dry areas or in time of winter rains or rainy summer weather. The Granada is known by different names depending on the region, such as Sanskrit Darima, Anar Persian, Anaar, NAR Turkish dalim Bengali, Hindi Anar, madulai Tamil, Urdu anar, anar Punjabi, DADIMA, bedana, Romanian and rodie etc.
ADVANTAGES OF GRANADA / ANAR
helps in cell regeneration
- grenades are the great source of punicic acid, ellagic, antioxidant, omega (PUFA) 5 which helps in regeneration and cell proliferation.
is used to treat digestive problems
- Grenades are used in various medicinal purposes to treat ailments such as ulcers and diarrhea.
Reduces bad cholesterol
- Granada eats regularly lowers the level of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol in the blood.
strengthens the body’s immune system
- has both thus anti-bacterial and anti microbial-properties make the immune system very healthy body.
- anemia is prevented because it contains enough iron that helps increase the hemoglobin level.
- hunger and thirst manages is induced and serves as a good tonic for the stomach, liver and heart.
- helps in curing urinary tract infection.
- has two soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which improves digestion and normalize bowel movement.
prevents cartilage damage
- cartilage damage and aid in the regeneration of cartilage is prevented, since it acts as an enzyme ( inducing cartilage damage) inhibitor.
provides relief from bone inflammation
- is very useful in the relief of osteoarthritis, arthritis and bone inflammation.
acts as a tonic for the heart
- Punicalagins, a compound is available only in the pomegranate has its beneficial effects on the heart and blood vessels blood. bad cholesterol and blood pressure is reduced and prevents atherosclerosis.
prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries
- One ounce of juice Granada every day provides relief from the obstruction of the artery carotid and reduces atherosclerotic plaque formation.
prevents diabetes and cancer
- regular use of Granada is very effective adjacent to diabetes, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) , lymphoma and etc.
improves Power memory
- is very useful fruit which increases memory capacity and delay dementia.
increases libido in Male
- helps increase libido in men thus improves fertility.
juice benefits Granada
rich source of vitamins
- Drinking a glass of juice Granada meets about 40% of vitamins A, C, E and folic acid per day body requirement.
- juice Anar is the rich source of vitamins (A, C, E, B vitamins such as thiamin, niacin, folic acid and riboflavin), minerals (calcium, potassium, phosphorus) and iron, that promotes health.
rich source of antioxidants
- juice Granada has antioxidants (anthocyanins, ellagic acid, gallic acid) and flavonoids (quercetin), which help in the protection of various chronic diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, cancer and etc.
beneficial to the heart
- is very beneficial for the heart, as it makes the elastic arteries, reduce atherosclerosis and decreases and the inflammation of blood vessels protects the heart from various chronic heart disease.
- Granada juice reduces the risk of blocking arteries and acts as an anti-atherogenic heart.
- Granada juice also reduces high blood pressure.
maintains the level of blood sugar
- juice Granada has natural sugar called fructose, which helps keep blood sugar in the blood.
- Regular consumption of juice Granada prevents cancer (prostate and breast cancer) by eliminating free radicals of the body. Pomegranates are great sources of antioxidants which have the property of stimulating CMB in order to neutralize toxins from the body.
Used to treat diarrhea
- juice Granada is a good home remedy to treat diarrhea and dysentery, as well and improves digestion.
- Drink a glass of juice Granada with a honey TSF can cure all the problems of indigestion, weakness and fatigue, as well as energize the body.
provides relief from nosebleed
- Introduction of the mixture of sugar and juice Granada (1 to 2 drops) in the nostrils provides quick relief from nosebleed.
- Regular consumption helps to control the appearance of neurological problems, including Alzheimer’s disease.
dissolves kidney stones
- is best known to dissolve kidney stones.
Vomiting Cures Problem
- Drinking luke warm juice Granada with little sugar helps cure the problem of vomiting.
The benefits of juice Granada hair
makes healthy hair
- Having juice Granada on a regular basis strengthens and nourishes the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- This makes the hair more healthy and shiny.
helps you lose weight
- As no calories, saturated fat and therefore there is no cholesterol helps a lot in control weight.
acts as a tonic for men
- Regular consumption of juice Granada by men helps cure erectile dysfunction, weakness, fatigue and problems among men, etc.
Benefits of Granada in pregnancy
Source of all crucial elements for pregnant women
- Anar has a lot of beneficial effects for pregnant women, as it has all the essential elements required in the prenatal diet, such as vitamins, minerals, folic acid and etc.
improves fetal development
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps in healthy blood flow and fetal development.
prevents leg cramps
- The potassium content prevents leg cramps during pregnancy.
Reduces the risk of birth defects in infants
- Regular consumption of it by pregnant mothers reduces the risk of birth defects in infants and children, including premature birth, low birth weight.
Benefits of Granada skin
maintains healthy skin
- eats Granada or drink its juice so Regular makes healthy, vibrant and youthful skin.
- the skin cells (epidermis and dermis) regeneration is maintained and prevents hyperpigmentation and dark spots on the skin.
- process slows down aging by preventing wrinkles and fine lines in the skin.
effective for dry skin
- is a wonderful remedy for dry skin. Moisturizes and hydrates skin so dehydrated skin softens and becomes irritated.
keeps the skin hydrated
- Its content punicic acid (omega 3 fatty acid) makes the skin hydrated regularly.
stay away from pimples
- is also beneficial for oily skin and shin vulnerable. The application of Granada juice keeps the skin free of grains and oil by controlling sebum production.
Improves wound healing
- Help in the process of wound healing.
Benefits of Seed Oil
prevents the skin Sun Burn
- oil seeds Granada has various nutrients does not damage the skin improves skin regeneration process and protects the skin from sunburn.
prevents wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin texture by extending the life of fibroblasts and improving production of collagen and elastin which tightens the skin and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
makes the fair skin
- seed oil Anar also lightens the skin tone and makes it brighter and fairer never.
Benefits leaves Granada
makes strong and heals gum problems teeth
- brushing teeth with anar leaves powder (dried in the shade) makes strong teeth and bleeding gums cures, gums and inflammation, etc.
Benefits of Granada skin
Provides glow to the skin
- shells Granada has the highest amount of antioxidants so that nourishes the skin and makes it bright and fair.
provides relief from stress
- The application of the paste of it on the head helps in the treatment of headache, pain head and half of other stress-related problems.
Beauty Benefits of Granada
mask for young skin
- The application of mask face Granada (Granada juice 2 1 TSF TSF oil, grape seed and green papaya powder) on the face makes the skin brighter.
as a facial cleanser
- Granada juice is used directly on the face as a face cleanser.
remedy for skin cancer
- skin cancer is prevented, as it has hydrolyzable anthocyanins and tannins that act as an antioxidant agent and antitumor.
- also it has an ellagic acid (antioxidant polyphenol) that inhibits the growth of skin cancer.
Precautions while Granada eat
- should be avoided by the person having problems with constipation, flu, cough or the phlegmatic condition .
- has the property to reduce blood pressure to avoid taking drugs to lower blood pressure, as it can lead to hypotension.
- Some people are vulnerable to allergy or asthma some fruits. Common symptoms of allergic reactions are vomiting, redness or itchy eyes, difficulty breathing, etc.
- Anar may interfere with some other medicines such as statins (to lower cholesterol), antidepressants, AIDS or tranquilizers.
real facts about Granada
- it is considered as the most influential among all fruits antioxidant fruit.
- Anar has potent anti-cancer and immune stimulant property.
- always thus prevents unusual prevents platelet aggregation embolism, myocardial infarction and stroke.
- has ability to prevent depression and osteoporosis.
- is good for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular, nervous and skeletal system.
- is a divine fruit that inhibits viral and bacterial infections.
Nutritional benefits of Granada / Anar per 100 g
(Source: Database USDA Nutrient)
Energy: 83 kcal
Carbohydrates: 18.70 g
Protein: 1.67 g
Fat: 1.17 g
dietary Fiber: 4 g
Thiamine: 0.067 mg
Riboflavin: 0.053 mg
Niacin 0.293 mg
pantothenic acid: 0.135 mg
pyridoxine: 0.075 mg
folate: 38 g
Vitamin C 10.2 mg
Vitamin E: 0.60 mg
Vitamin K: 16.4 g
Sodium: 3 mg
Potassium: 236 mg
Calcium: 10 mg
Magnesium: 12 mg
Manganese 0.119 mg
Copper: 0.158 mg
Iron: 0.30 mg
Phosphorus: 36 mg
Selenium 0.5 mg
Zinc 0.35 mg
Selection and Storage of Granada
always select pomegranates, with smooth skin and without any damage, cuts or mold. You can easily store at home for 5-8 days at room temperature in a cool, dark place. It can also be placed in the refrigerator for longer (two or more weeks). Always buy fresh pomegranates that are generally available from September to January.
Rinse with warm water to bring it to normal temperature if kept inside the refrigerator. You can eat with their seeds or drink its juice. Its seeds can be added to fruit salads, soups, sauces, jellies, cakes or baked apples.
How to enjoy Granada
can be enjoyed in many ways, such as juice Anar, dana Anar, cream mixed fruit, fruit salad, adding to ice cream, custard, pasta, kheer and other dishes that can be enjoyed.
Disadvantages of Granada
- Granada juice inhibits certain enzymes that are related to drug metabolism. Therefore, it is good to help the doctor to take some medications.
- cause allergic reactions to some people, such as itching, rashes, swelling, etc.
- Over consumption of it can cause gastrointestinal problems such as stomach pain, indigestion, malaise, nausea , vomiting and diarrhea.
- Staining is the main problem when handling grenades.
How many Granada I eat one day
not easy to say that the amount of grenades are overdose however, is eaten below the limit. It is a very tasty fruit, which has a powerful antioxidant property beneficial both to maintain health at a high level and prevent serious problems.
Additional Tags for this post
difference between dalim and bedana | what is difference between anar and bedana | difference between anar and bedana | diffrnce between anar and bedana | what is the diffrrnt between anar and dalim |
You May Also Like :