neem tree is also known as the Indian lilac or neem tree, widely known in India and abroad for its medicinal purposes. It is a kind of herbs, belongs to the Meliaceae family, commonly available throughout the year in all parts of India. It is very beneficial to health because of its natural ability as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and so many properties.
is a tree miracle herb beneficial in all its forms such as leaves, seeds, oil, bark, root, etc. wood and used as a medicine in Ayurveda, Unani and Homeopathic therapeutic systems of healing and treatment. It grows in both regions as tropical and semitropical regions and are found in many countries, including Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. It is a famous and sacred tree in India has its own cultural significance and worshiped as Neem Mata during fairs and festivals celebration.
ADVANTAGES OF NEEM
neem tree has a lot of health benefits that everyone should know to get cured and is treated cheap, affordable and natural way. This helps in curing a lot of problems and ailments due to its anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-aging and wound healing properties. Some of its benefits to nutritional health are mentioned below:
Benefits of Neem skin
Problems treats the skin
- is very beneficial for the skin as it acts as a miracle for people who suffer from a lot of skin problems.
provides relief from acne and pimples
- a relief for people with sensitive skin, oily skin or skin is provided that causes acne and pimples due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
Makes young and glowing skin
- containing high levels of vitamin C that helps in treating skin diseases as points black, dryness, pigmentation, dullness, wrinkles and aging problems and gives the skin a young and radiant.
Benefits of neem leaves
Benefits of neem leaves skin
provides relief from disorder skin
- application of neem water boil as a skin toner every night on the face provides relief from acne, pimples, scars, eczema, scabies, pigmentation and etc.
prevents skin infections
- Taking bath with neem leaves the water boil provides relief for skin infections and bad body odor.
provides instant relief
- The application of the mixture of leaves boiled neem and orange peel in water provides immediate relief and permanent acne and breakouts including pimples and blackheads.
Remedy for dry skin
- problems of dry skin can be solved by applying concoction of leaves boiled neem and peel orange in water and add a little honey and yogurt.
provides clear skin without defects
- Application of the batter mix of neem leaves and turmeric to the face provides help acne and pimples, and provides a clean and flawless skin.
- The application of paste mixture of neem leaves, turmeric and grated cucumber also provides relief from acne and pimples.
- The application of the mask of the powder mixture of neem leaves and Tulsi rose leaves in water helps in the treatment of grains.
keeps skin Clear
- The application of the mixture of neem leaves powder, lemon juice and yogurt helps control of the sebaceous glands thus keeps the skin free of excess oil secretion.
provides the skin fair complexion
- Apply paste flower petals of roses, neem leaves powder, yogurt and milk gives soft, shiny, smooth, glowing skin and clear complexion.
Best Scrub skin
- The mixture of neem leaves powder, mitti Multani or chickpea flour acts as a better scrub the skin.
remains free skin pigmentation and
- The powder mixture of neem leaves, Tulsi leaves and sandalwood with water roses remains free skin pigmentation and blemishes.
keeps the skin soft and supple
- Application mixing neem leaves powder, water and oil grapeseed the face keeps the skin soft and supple by protecting dryness.
prevents skin aging
- has regenerative properties and helps the skin to fight infections and allergies caused by pathogens to avoid the skin aging.
Benefits of neem leaves hair
Neem leaves and oil are natural ways to get shiny hair, long, healthy and without any type of problem for all girls and women. Some are:
stimulates the growth of healthy hair
- Application of neem boil water for hair after shampooing and rinse with plain water provides helps get rid of dandruff and dry scalp leather problems due to its anti-septic anti-bacterial properties and properties. It also helps to encourage proper and healthy hair growth.
solve hair problems
- Apply paste of neem leaves the hair stays away from the problem of dandruff, head lice and itchy scalp.
Prevents premature graying
- The regenerative property helps nourish the scalp by reducing hair loss and prevents premature aging .
good hair conditioner
- The mixture boil neem paste and honey acts as a good conditioner for hair.
keeps hair away from dryness
- The mixture of neem leaves in powder, amla powder reetha powder shikakai, water with a small amount of lemon juice acts as a deep conditioner to the hair and keeps hair away from dryness and etc.
- The application of the paste neem leaves and peach leaves (BER) stimulates hair growth and and strengthens hair.
Benefits neem leaves for cancer
prevents the development of cancer
- The consumption of some fresh neem leaves on a daily basis in the morning helps in preventing the development of cancer in the body because it has a strong ability to kill and destroy cancer cells growing again.
Benefits of Neem oil
remedy to get rid of insects and pests
- Neem oil acts as a pesticide best, cheap, natural and insecticide, without side effects. The mixture of neem oil, water and liquid soap helps get rid of insects and pests.
Curas respiratory problems
- Swallowing a few drops of neem oil for 4 to 6 months helps to cure asthma and other respiratory problems such as cough, phlegm, wheezing, difficulty breathing, etc.
makes strong and healthy nail
- application of neem oil on your nails It makes nails strong and healthy healing problems nail infection, brittle nails or peeling nails, as it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Benefits of Neem oil for hair
improves blood circulation in the scalp
- the scalp massage with neem oil improves blood circulation in the scalp hair and promotes natural hair growth.
Good for hair massage
- head massage with oil mixture of neem, coconut, olive, almond and jojoba, etc. also beneficial for the hair.
Benefits of Neem oil for the skin
- chronic sensitive skin and pimples problems can be solved by applying neem oil diluted in water on black spots.
- helps in curing psoriasis skin if neem oil applied regularly to the itching and irritation.
Benefits of Neem Bark (Neem Chhal)
provides relief from ulcer
- bark extract neem it has been used for years to treat and cure digestive problems such as peptic ulcer and etc. Regular use of neem bark extract twice a day for two and a half months and provides complete relief of the ulcer.
Effective against various diseases
- bark Neem is very effective against malaria, stomach or intestinal ulcers, skin abrasions, diseases skin, fever, etc.
lice Controls hair and dandruff
- neem bark and root extract or powder is used for purposes drug in order to control head lice and dandruff.
Benefits of Neem flower
Used to treat various disorders
- flowers neem are usually found during the season spring, when the neem tree to get some rain water and good fresh atmosphere to get bloomed and grow. It is used to treat high levels of bile, phlegm, problems with roundworms, etc.
Benefits of neem seeds and oilseeds
Best Solution problems
- neem seeds are also known as the fruits of neem and is used to treat hemorrhoid problems or stack, urinary tract infection (infection of the urinary tract and disorder), intestinal worms, phlegm, diabetes, external wounds, leprosy and many more.
Used to treat skin diseases and diseases of the stomach
- seeds of Neem oil has been used for years to treat diseases like leprosy skin and stomach ailments such as intestinal worms. It is also used to control the birth.
restores skin elasticity
- Neem oil contains high level of antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in prevention skin environmental impurities, skin cells rejuvenating and restoring the skin elasticity to the normal level.
- neem seed powder are used to control pests by spraying on the crop after night filled soak in water .
used in various cosmetic products
- Neem oil is used in the manufacture of various beauty products and cosmetics such as shampoo, soap bath, body lotions, capsules, moisturizers, toothpaste, etc.
Relieves joint pain and redness
- massage Neem oil in joint inflammation or gout affected areas helps eliminate pain and redness.
provides relief from Pilas
- Taking neem seeds with a little rock salt and brown sugar in the morning and evening with cold water provides relief from hemorrhoids.
Benefits of Neem powder
is used for medicinal purposes
- Neem powder is prepared using neem leaves or seeds and used to make capsules and tablets for medicinal purposes to treat health disorders like worm infections, ulcers, leprosy, heart disease, diabetes and etc.
breaks down and eliminates kidney stone
- Taking neem leaves powder or ash with cold water three times a day helps in the breakdown and removal of kidney stones in a few days.
Benefits juice of neem leaves
- This helps eliminate pain during painful periods if neem leaves juice and ginger juice is taken by mixing with water.
Other health benefits of neem leaves and North
Infectious Diseases used to treat severe
- it is anti-bacterial in nature and helps in the treatment of serious infectious diseases such as smallpox, chickenpox, herpes, hepatitis B infection, etc. Placing neem leaves near the person suffering from chickenpox helps soothe irritation and cure the problem.
Used as a contraceptive
- Previously it was used by women as a contraceptive and a method of family planning, such as birth control and abortions by applying cotton pads soaked in neem seed oil, due to its spermicidal properties.
- neem leaves paste helps in the treatment of large dark circles around the eyes, as it reduces pigmentation .
reduces the level of blood sugar
- has the property of reducing the level of blood sugar, as well as effects of dangerous symptoms therefore useful for the person suffering from diabetes because it is a cheap and natural insulin.
is used to treat disorders of the mouth
- sticks Neem are used as a natural toothbrush that helps in treating various mouth disorders such as odor, gum infection, cavity, plaque, caries, pyorrhea and etc.
purifies the impure blood
- Consumption of some of neem leaves soft early in the morning with honey fasting or neem leaves drinking juice helps in the purification of impure blood.
Used to treat health problems by season
- Helps strengthen the body’s immune system, improving liver functions, detoxify blood and prevent various health problems like seasonal cold and cough.
increases the body’s immunity
- neem tea drinking or taking capsules of neem based daily helps boost immune functions of the body, and cleans the blood.
prevents serious health problems
- is kept away from serious health disorders such as infections of cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, kidney problems, duodenal ulcers, fungi and yeasts, sexually transmitted diseases, periodontal diseases, blood disorders, heart and nervous system disorders, allergies, etc.
- is useful in treating some serious disorders, such as leprosy, blood from the nose, stomach pain, intestinal parasites, poor appetite, skin abrasions, fever, gingivitis means inflammation of the gums somethings.
Used to save crops
- is very useful for gardeners and farmers to use as a spray to keep away insects with in order to save their crops, vegetables, flowers and trees.
kills pathogenic bacteria
- Its antibacterial property helps to kill the various pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and chronic diseases in the body so both keeps the body healthy and free of problems.
- Neem leaves have strong antifungal properties due to the availability of two compounds called Nimbidol and edunin that have the ability to destroying fungi.
Used to treat bone problems
- is useful in treating bone problems such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as problems muscle like fibromyalgia.
Used to safely store grains
- Neem leaves are used by farmers in villages to store their grains long time.
Remove Chickenpox Brands
- neem leaves paste is very beneficial to remove the marks of chickenpox in the face when applied before the hour sleep and wash in the early morning.
is used to treat earache
- The application of the paste of neem leaves and ajvian ear helps in the treatment of earache.
How to select and store
If you are using neem leaves to chew select purpose always fresh, intact and smooth leaves of neem however, older may be used for other purposes. Neem seeds selected should also be fresh and not bruised, dirty or infected, that have fallen on the floor.
How to enjoy
neem tree is a tree of the utmost importance because it is each and every part can be used for many purposes, such as leaves, juice, leaves pasta, sticks, fruits, seeds, oil seeds, roots, flowers, dust, bark, etc.
precautions, side effects and disadvantages
some precautions are needed during use for any purpose, since it contains some of the side effects and drawbacks mentioned below:
- the person suffering from any disease or bowel irregularities stomach should avoid using supplements neem leaves.
- People who have liver and kidney disorders should avoid use of neem as sometimes can improve the level of fatigue.
- Women during pregnancy or breast-feeding should avoid use of neem or its parts because it can lead to pregnancy loss or loss of breast milk.
- neem seeds or oil can be toxic to babies using both for them should be avoided.
- People who use sticks or twigs of neem for brushing teeth should not use two weeks old neem sticks because it is contaminated with fungus.
- should not be consumed in excess by men, as it is spermicide in nature and has the capacity to kill sperm cells.
- is a potent contraceptive agent effectively reduces the level of fertility in women or men.
How neem leaves for lunch one day
The use of neem, their parts or products should be used within the limits and under the conditions and requirements of the organism as consumption or use unnecessary high amount can be highly toxic or harmful to health. The person suffering from any disease should consult his / her doctor before using neem or its products.
Additional Tags for this post
neem leaves uses in tamil | Brand * za Sasolburg mail |
You May Also Like :