About the mango fruit Mango fruit is the most favorite fruit among all fruit due to its fragrance, aroma, taste and healthy nutrients. It belongs to the genre of Mangifera Anacardiaceae and family and has been classified as the “king of fruits”, which is found in abundance in many countries like India, Burma, Malaysia, Africa, Java, Sumatra and etc. It is a fruit packed with all the nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, enzymes and etc. also it is known as superfruits. It is grown in tropical regions of the country from April to August. It has juicy sweet pulp with yellowish orange soft fibrils attached to hard seed. About 1,000 varieties of mangoes are grown worldwide. It was first originated in southern Asia and then spread to other countries in the world that has now become the most cultivated fruits. Its leaves and fruits are also used in various indigenous ritual ceremonies according to culture and tradition. India is the largest producer of mangoes while China is the second largest source. In India, it is famous as “safeda”.
Benefits of mango fruit
Mangoes are the richest source of the most important vitamins (A, C, B, E, K), minerals, phyto-nutrients, dietary fiber, electrolytes and iron, which are mostly required by for better growth and development, as well as being healthy and live life without any diseases and infections. Which is liked by everyone because of its pleasant color, taste, flavor and quality health aspects. I mentioned then the few beneficial aspects of the handles, you should know to improve your interest while eating mangoes: Mango Benefits for Cancer Prevention Protects from various cancers
- fruit Mango has antioxidant compounds (such as quercetin, fisetin, astragalin, gallic acid, isoquercitrin, methyl gallate and etc) and lots of enzymes that help in protecting against various cancers body organs such as colon, leukemia, breast, stomach, prostate, lung, cervix, oral cavity cancer and etc.
restricts the growth of cancer cells
- Polyphenols are found in it acts as an anti inflammatory agent and restricts the growth of cancer cells.
rich in pectin
- The soluble dietary fiber, pectin found in it has the property of reducing the action of the protein (galectin) found in cancer cells.
Mango benefits for heart health Maintains healthy heart
- Contains higher level of dietary soluble fibers (pectin) and vitamin C, which consists in reducing bad serum cholesterol levels mean low density lipoproteins, and improving the good serum cholesterol levels therefore it means high density lipoprotein keeps the heart healthy, heart problems keeping all away.
controls blood pressure
- It is the potassium rich source involved in the control of blood pressure therefore heart rate.
Mango benefits for the skin
source of antioxidants
- is beneficial for the skin in both directions if eaten or applied externally to the skin.
- has antioxidants that make healthy, soft, shiny and wrinkle-free skin.
- is clear blocked pores and provides solution to rid of pimples when applied on the face.
rejuvenates and repairs the skin
- This makes glowing skin by reducing dark spots, age spots and acne because it contains vitamin A and beta carotene that rejuvenates and repairs the skin.
- is therefore a better scrub removes blackheads and dead skin cells and adds shine to the skin.
Protects against free radicals
- Its antioxidant nature prevents the appearance of premature skin aging and pigmentation by protecting from harmful free radicals.
Makes skin clean and soft
- The application of the mixture of mango pulp, milk, crushed almonds and oatmeal on face for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, makes the clean and smooth.
improves wound healing
- Vitamin C is found in it improves wound healing, collagen formation, etc.
Mango benefits for eye health
maintains adequate Ophthalmology
- It is the richest source of vitamin A, which helps maintain proper vision and prevent night blindness, cataracts, macular degeneration related to age, dry eyes, etc.
contains essential elements
- Is good source of flavonoid compounds such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin, which are very essential for proper vision.
Benefits of mango and mango leaves for diabetes normalizes blood insulin level
- mango leaves are considered the best treatment (home remedy) for diabetics. This helps in normalizing blood insulin level in the body. Boiling some mango leaves in water, left for the night and consume filtered water handle out early in the morning.
maintains the level of blood sugar
- mango fruit has some low glycemic index of 40 to 60, which is considered not involved in the increased level of blood sugar if taken in limit.
Involves in fat metabolism
- This is in the metabolism of fats and reduces the blood level of the hormone called leptin (produced by fat cells) and reduces the level of blood glucose.
rich source of dietary fiber
- have soluble dietary fibers involving the reduction below the level of blood glucose and cholesterol.
reduces glucose absorption
- contains a special antioxidant called mangiferin help in reducing the absorption of glucose by the body and controls the secretion of enzymes to enhance digestion of carbohydrates.
- Drinking leaves boiled and cooled handle (dried in the shade) of water twice a day helps in curing diabetes.
Mango benefits for the digestive system involves in protein digestion
- has some necessary enzymes involved in protein digestion thus helps in good digestion and elimination process.
- This is the highest insoluble dietary fibers containing fruits that facilitates the process of digestion and elimination.
is used to treat heartburn and indigestion
- is the best remedy for treating acidity and poor digestion because it contains a lot of enzymes that have calming effect on the stomach.
- The high fiber content prevents constipation and regularizes the removal process.
improves the appetite and improves digestion
- containing some bioactive compounds such as esters, aldehydes, terpenes and etc, which are able to improve appetite and improve digestion.
Mango benefits for the immune system increases immunity
- is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, copper and variety of carotenoids which helps to boost the immune system and prevent various infections.
Beauty Benefits of Mango repairs the skin
- Application of mango pulp on the face helps repair and smooth the skin due to its availability of beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin A.
Cleans and exfoliates the skin
- The application of mud mask to the face handle has cleaning and exfoliating effect on the skin.
Makes smooth skin
- The mixture of mango pulp milk and honey acts as a good body scrub and makes it very smooth and clean skin.
Mango benefits for the brain
reduces the stress level
- The content of vitamin B6 helps in the production of the hormone called gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA), very essential for central nervous system acts as a neurotransmitter and inhibits nerve transmission to the brain so helps in reducing the level of stress and relaxes the mind.
prevents neurodegenerative disorders
- also reduces the risk of neurodegenerative disorders such as disease, dementia and memory loss of Alzheimer’s.
improves concentration level
- has glutamine acid that helps improve the level of concentration of brain and increases the power of memory.
Benefits of Mango for weight loss extra calories burned
- is the highest source of the variety of vitamins and minerals that keeps the stomach full for a long time, stimulates digestive functions, burns extra calories the body and helps to maintain weight.
Increases metabolic rate
- The fiber in the diet helps increase metabolic rate and cutting down the excess flabs stomach.
Mango Benefits for Children
Increases the health of the memory cells
- is the best remedy to increase the concentration of the mind and the power of memory among children because it contains glutamine acid increases the memory cells and keep alive longer.
promotes growth and development
- also improves the growth and development of bones, muscles, brain and other body organs.
Benefits of Mango for men enhances sexual desire
- is the source of good vitamin E improves sexual desire in men by regulating sex hormones.
promotes virility among men
- is called as the fruit of love, because it improves virility in men.
Delete tumor cells
- A compound found in the handle called lupeol, which has ability to suppress tumor cells that causes prostate cancer.
Benefits of Mango for women improves fertility
- improves fertility and reduces the risk of miscarriage among women because it contains folic acid and B vitamins
Benefits of Mango for women during menopause Stress prevents Old Age
- Menopausal women need more iron, calcium, folate and other vitamins to be healthy and to get old age prevented the stress that can satisfy all needs.
Benefits of Mango for women during pregnancy RBC Enhanced Production
- copper ore are in it implies in many reactions with vital enzymes (cytochrome c oxidase and superoxide dismutase) as a cofactor and increases the production of red blood cells thereby prevents anemia and dizziness during pregnancy.
is used to treat anemia
- Its high iron and copper helps women suffering from anemia during pregnancy.
Reduces the risk of birth defects
- has a good level of folate that helps baby to grow better and reduces the risk of birth defects such as the brain or spinal cord defects. Folates also aid in the formation, DNA synthesis RBCs and maintains healthy cardiovascular function.
Manages the level of hemoglobin in the blood
- Vitamin C is found in this openness enriches the non-heme iron (plant-based foods based on iron) absorption in the body thus achieves the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
Mango benefits for hair
promotes hair growth
- It is the largest source of vitamins and minerals that provide better nutrition to the hair and accelerate hair growth.
good hair conditioner
- The mixture of mango pulp, yogurt and egg yolk acts as a good conditioner for hair and makes the hair soft and silky when applied on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Its vitamin A content helps in controlling dandruff and provides shine to the hair.
improves blood circulation in the scalp
- Its content in vitamin E moisturizes hair and improves blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
Prevents premature graying
- Massaging the scalp with mango seed oil helps in preventing premature graying of hair, hair loss, dandruff, hair loss and etc.
Benefits of Mango for teeth and gums maintains the health of teeth and gums
- containing vitamin C, which is very necessary to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Vitamin C helps in absorption of more iron and inhibition of the production of nitrosamines (a cancer-causing agent).
keeps teeth healthy and strong
- also it contains high levels of calcium and phosphorus to maintain healthy and strong teeth.
Benefits of Mango for kidney Reduces the risk of kidney disorders
- Reduces the risk of kidney stone formation and prevents other various kidney disorders.
Other health benefits of Mango Maintains alkalinity in the body
- has a lot of alkaline, such as malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid and etc, which help maintain the alkalinity of the entire body substances.
- acts as the best home remedy for heat stroke. Mix the juice of green mangoes in water and a little salt sweetener or helps cool the body and prevents the intense heat of the sun. It also removes toxins from the kidneys.
develops resistance to infection in the body
- It is the richest source of many vitamins such as vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin E, which helps in the development of the body’s resistance against many infections and prevents the formation of harmful free radicals.
prevents age-related damage
- Antioxidants are found in it help the body prevented from oxidative damage related to age and cancer.
reduces the risk of disorders
- Reduces the risk of asthma, bacterial infections, diarrhea, dysentery, eye disorders, liver disorders, fever, hair loss, kidney problems such as nephritis, menstrual disorders, morning sickness, hemorrhoids, respiratory problems, scurvy, sinusitis, enlarged spleen, leukorrhea, vaginitis and goals.
Source of Vitamin C
- is a good source of vitamin C that prevents the risk of cancer, scurvy, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and heart disease.
maintains the health of bones and blood vessels
- has a lot of calcium, vitamin A, copper, phosphorus and magnesium, which help in maintaining the health of bones and blood vessels.
Used to treat dry cough
- Eating roasted mango heat (ripe mango) helps in the treatment of dry cough and other symptoms of cough.
Benefits of mango seed oil Remedy for hair loss and gray hair
- mango seed is the best remedy for hair loss and gray hair because it contains vitamins, fatty acids and minerals that have moisturizing properties. mango seed oil can be prepared at home by adding mango seed for coconut oil or mustard oil. Keep the mixture to sunlight for a few days. This solution can be used at any time for the hair to get long, healthy, black, thick, shiny hair.
Benefits Panna Aam
Aam panna is well liked by the people in India throughout the summer season due to its surprising cooling effect on the body. using some raw mango by the boiling process is prepared. Boil some peeled green mango in water and allow to cool to room temperature. Mash the boiled handle the container with cold or normal water and add a little pinch of jeera powder, white salt and black salt according to taste and requirement. Now your panna AAM is ready to drink in the summer hotty. Some of its health benefits are mentioned below: prevents heat stroke
- Has ability to fight the summer heat and avoid heat stroke, providing cooling effect on the body.
prevents the body of water and salt loss
- protects the body from the loss of salt, water and iron during the summer through the process of sweating.
- It helps the body fight dehydration by managing fluid balance and keep the body hydrated for long.
Vitamin C rich drink
- drink is rich vitamin C therefore helps in stimulating the body’s immune system and prevention of various infectious diseases during the summer season.
Summer avoids problems
- diarrhea, cholera and other common summer problems are prevented.
is used to treat indigestion and constipation
- is useful in the treatment of digestive system problems such as indigestion and constipation.
- contains a good amount of iron therefore useful to beat anemia.
- is antioxidant in nature therefore fight against cancer, delays the onset of aging, improves digestion and heartburn problem.
Mango nutritional benefits of 100 g
(Source: Database USDA Nutrient) Energy: 70 kcal Carbohydrates: 17 g Protein: 0.5 g Total Fat: 0.27 g Sugars: 13.7 Dietary fiber: 1.80 g Vitamins Folate: 43 g Thiamine: 0.058 mg Riboflavin: 0.057 mg Niacin 0.584 mg Pantothenic acid: 0.160 mg Pyridoxine: 0.134 mg Vitamin C: 27.7 mg Vitamin A: 765 IU Vitamin E: 1.12 mg Vitamin K: 4.2 mg Hill: 7.6 mg Electrolytes Sodium: 2 mg Potassium: 168 mg Minerals Calcium: 11 mg Copper: 0.110 mg Iron: 0.16 mg Phosphorus: 14 mg Magnesium: 9 mg Manganese 0.027 mg Zinc 0.04 mg phytonutrients Β-Carotene: 640 g Carotene-α: 17 g Crypto-xanthine-β: 11 g Lutein and zeaxanthin: 23 g Selection and Storage of Mango Mangoes are everywhere in the summer season, from April to August. It is a multi-purpose super fruit. Always buy well matured, solid vibrant color and fresh mangoes in the market. Avoid buying mangos blemished skin, bruises, cuts or wrinkled. Store in cool, dry place or in the refrigerator and place it in the sunlight lowers your level of vitamin C. fully matured and green mangoes can also be purchased, as can easily be ripened at room temperature if kept wrapped with papers for a few days. Enjoying Mango Mangoes can be enjoyed in many ways, as both ripe and unripe. green mangoes can be used to make various Indian dishes and savory chutney, sweet chutney, guramma, pickles, etc. cotta and ripe mangoes can be eaten by cutting, mango juice, mango juice milk, fruit salad, mango sauce, jam, ice cream or candy and etc. They must be properly washed with running water before eating or used for other purposes in order to wash the dust or pesticides on the skin. Ripe mangoes can be eaten as is or to impart a sweet taste. disadvantages, side effects and precautions secondary Mango Even after being a super more nutritious and healthy fruit; which can cause some serious health disorder if taken above the limit or regardless of health aspects. Some of the disadvantages, side effects and precautions listed below handle what should should know before going to include it in the regular diet:
- latex immature handle (anacardic acid) can cause allergy to some people who are sensitive to it, with symptoms of itching (angle of the mouth, lips or tongue tip), vomiting, swelling lips, shortness of breath, mouth ulcers, diarrhea, etc.
- Mangoes are rich in calories and high sugar content thus can cause a problem for the person with diabetes. It should be taken by people with diabetes within limits without adding salt or sugar.
- mango peels and mango juice contains urushiol that is poisonous in nature and can cause allergic reactions to sensitive people (skin allergy, dermatitis) reactions.
- Mangos, which matured using calcium carbide, can cause some serious health problems if ingested washed incorrectly.
How many mangoes to eat per day Mangoes are high-calorie fruits can add a little extra weight for the body if taken above the limit for people who do not engage in physical exercises. It’s good to have all the nutritional benefits of anything however, should be eaten within the limit or considering health status. A handle Medium size capacity to meet 1/4 ap vitamin C, 2/3 rd of vitamin A and good level of vitamin E and dietary fiber of daily requirement of the body.Additional Tags for this post:
BZXE | newspaperabh |