Health Benefits of Grapes (Angoor)
About grapes / Angoor
grapes are the type of berry and type of non-climacteric fruit that can be eaten raw or products like juice, raisins, wine, jam, grape seed extract, jelly, vinegar, oil grapeseed and etc. It was first cultivated in the Near around 6,000 to 8,000 years ago. Grapes skin naturally has domesticated microorganisms such as yeast, which is the main reason for their alcoholic beverages such as wine. Wine grapes first started making some 8,000 years ago in Georgia.
or Angoor grapes grows in the large group belongs to the Vitaceae family and are in different colors like black, green, orange, purple, purple, dark blue, yellow and light pink. Anthocyanins (polyphenols) found in grapes are primarily responsible for the color of the grapes.
Grapes are universally known as the queen of fruits that are classified into three main variants, especially on grounds of color, such as red grapes (Simple flavor), green grapes (sweet) and Black or blue grapes (depending on the color depth of flavor).
ADVANTAGES OF GRAPES / Angoor
As the grapes are widely known as the queen of fruits, which have great benefits for nutritional health and stimulate human beings. All possible benefits of grape mentioned below:
- Grapes are useful natural resources loaded with lots of vitamins , minerals and other nutrients, which is used largely as a home remedy to cure migraine. Drinking juice of ripe grapes in the morning without diluting with water helps cure migraine.
Alzheimer’s Disease Cures
- One of the chemicals like resveratrol found in grapes is very useful to reduce levels amyloid-beta peptides in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Therefore, cure Alzheimer’s disease and brain health improvement and reduces the occurrence of several neurodegenerative diseases.
- Grapes are very helpful in curing indigestion by preventing dyspepsia and stomach irritation.
reduces the risk of breast cancer
- Angoor is a great natural remedy (purple grapes especially) which reduces the risk breast cancer when consumed daily.
Maintains the vision of the eyes and eye health
- Grapes are very good remedy to maintain eye vision and eye health because it contains a lot of lutein and zeaxanthin. It also prevents related macular degeneration with age.
reduces blood cholesterol level
- Pterostilbene, a compound found in grapes, is responsible for lowering cholesterol in the blood.
treats kidney disorders
- Grapes are very useful in treating renal disorders by reducing the acidity of uric acid and removing the acid from the body.
- Grapes are very therapeutically effective to cure asthma by increasing moisture in the lungs.
- Red grapes have antibacterial and antiviral properties which enhances the ability of the body to be protected from various infections (virus polio, herpes simplex virus and so on).
is used to treat chronic constipation
- Grapes are very effective in the treatment of chronic constipation, as it has laxative properties due its richness in sugar, and organic acid polyose.
- grapes are very beneficial in treating fatigue, macular degeneration, kidney disorders and prevent cataracts.
process slows aging
- its high content of flavonoids act as powerful antioxidants that reduce damage from free radicals thus slows down the aging process.
- Naturally, the grapes are magnificent source of micronutrients such as manganese, copper, iron, which increases bone formation and strengthens bones.
- Regular consumption of grapes prevents the onset of osteoporosis age-related.
Rich source of manganese
- Manganese is an important mineral that improves the metabolism of proteins, collagen formation, and healthy functioning nervous system.
Remedy for healthy heart
- Grapes are very good natural remedy used to get prevented heart disease because it improves blood levels of nitric oxide that helps in preventing blood clots, thereby reducing the risk of heart attacks.
prevents blood vessels healthy
- Antioxidants (resveratrol and quercetin) found in grapes prevent oxidation of bad cholesterol therefore it helps prevent heart disease by protecting blood vessels from clogging.
removes toxins from the blood
- antioxidant flavonoids found in grapes also reduces platelet aggregation and filtering toxins the blood.
- Eating grapes regularly the levels of iron and minerals in the body thus prevents anemia or other problems caused by lack of iron.
preventing cholesterol absorption
- saponins, found in grape skin, prevent the absorption of cholesterol by getting binded with he.
increases the body’s immunity
- As the grapes are full of flavonoids, minerals, vitamins C, K, A, it stimulates the immune system.
inhibits cancer agents causing
- Grapes have anti-cancer properties and prevent colorectal cancer and breast due to the availability of anthocyanins and pro-anthocyanidins that inhibits the cancer causing agents.
prevents food Diseases transmitted
- Grapes have anti-microbial properties that prevent microbial problems such as foodborne illness related .
Benefits of grapes in the skin
maintains good skin health
- Grapes are also known as the remedy natural skin care because they are filled with phytochemicals and phytonutrients that have a lot of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Its high level of vitamin C is the essential source of good skin health.
acts as a sunscreen
- protects the skin against sunburn. fleshy and grape seed extract part has proanthocyanidins and resveratrol (influential antioxidants) that acts as a sunscreen and prevents the skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Minimizes damage cells
- Regular consumption of Angoor minimizes damage skin cells by continuous repair.
reduces wrinkles and dark spots
- grapes eating regularly from premature aging by protecting free radicals because their antioxidant nature. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots on the skin. It tones the skin and makes it even.
rich source of vitamin E
- grape seed extract acts as a skin softener, exfoliating and moisturizing due to its rich vitamin E. dead skin cells is removed and makes it healthier and smoother than before.
- Some of the organic acids found in grapes have the ability to rejuvenate the skin cells. It has a good level of vitamin C that is more collagen that strengthens and firms the skin.
Benefits of green grapes
unequal cures skin tones
- Green grapes are very useful in healing tones uneven skin if the juice is applied on the skin.
repairs the damage
- Green grapes are also useful to reduce acne scars skin. Vitamin C available in grapes repairs scar tissues and ligaments.
makes the skin young and radiant
- Green grapes Haste the metabolism process and induce sweat that makes the young radiant.
The benefits of grape and grape seed hair
removes hair problems
- Grapes are very useful in removing hair problems such as dandruff, split ends, premature aging, hair loss and etc. due to any reason, as the style of unhealthy life or exposure to sunlight or pollution.
promotes hair growth
- Regular consumption of grape stimulates healthy hair growth due to its antioxidant nature.
Improves blood circulation
- blood circulation to the scalp is improved and therefore stimulates hair growth.
makes the hair soft and shiny
- oil, grape seed gets easily absorbed into the scalp and makes soft hair, bright and healthy.
Combat dermatitis itchy scalp and
- Regular use of oil grapeseed in fights with seborrheic dermatitis scalp and itchy scalp.
strengthens the hair follicles
- oil, grape seed is a natural treatment for hair loss due to its vitamin E and the availability of linoleic acid that strengthens hair follicles and makes it strong and healthy.
Used to treat split ends and breakage
- oil grapeseed is also useful in treating split ends of hair, and fragility and cracks etc.
Used as aromatherapy
- grape seed oil is used as an aromatherapy because it has emollient properties. It is not greasy in nature and is easily absorbed without any deposit on the scalp.
- grape seed extract the growth of cancer cells slows down as it kills leukemia cells.
Promotes liver detoxification
- extracts of grape seed helps liver detoxification to eliminate all related toxins poisons or chemotherapy induced radiation.
strengthens the immune system
- grape seed extracts nourishes and stimulates the immune system (Th1 and Th2 systems).
Benefits of raisins
Loaded with healthy nutrients
- Raisins are dried grapes that have their own nutritional benefits and prevents many diseases such as anemia, constipation, fever, acidosis, sexual dysfunction and etc.
promotes weight gain
- helps people to gain weight quickly.
- Eating some toasted raisins (using butter) with Namak sendha on daily basis helps heal the problem of vertigo.
Benefits of grape juice
controls blood sugar
- Grapes belong to the category of cheap food glycemic index (GI value 43-53) which is useful in controlling blood sugar.
regulates insulin secretion
- Regular consumption of grape juice or grape extracts helps in better balance sugar blood and better regulation of insulin.
- Several phytonutrients (resveratrol) available in grape juice plays a big role in longevity. These phytonutrients increases the expression related to longevity as Fox0s, SirT1s and PBEFs genes.
rich source of phytonutrients
- grapes and juice are a rich source of phytonutrients such as stilbene, piceatannol, kaempferol, Pterostilbene, resveratrol , flavonoids, epicatechin, catechin, myricetin, phenolic acids, procyanidins, proanthocyanidins, viniferones, petunidin, quercetin, isorhamnetin, caffeic acid, coumaric acid, ferulic acid, zeaxanthin, gallic acid, lutein, carotenoids, beta-carotene and etc. that they have their own health benefits.
maintains all systems of the body healthy
- Grape juice is very beneficial in making all healthy body system and the immune system, system for regulating blood sugar, cardiovascular, inflammatory, respiratory system, nervous system, digestive system, etc.
- grape juice helps in preventing oxygen-related enzymes to become overactive.
- Grapes also increases glutathione levels in blood is very important antioxidant nutrient.
- grape juice helps protect from damage cell membranes by free radicals and reduces oxygen molecules reagent level in the blood.
Decreases fat oxidation
- Grapes also decreases fat oxidation means lipid peroxidation.
Benefits of black grapes
Balances blood sugar and insulin secretion
- Black grapes also come under low glycemic index foods that promote a better balance blood sugar and insulin regulation.
reduces the risk of heart disorders
- Black grapes are also involved in reducing the risk of heart disease because It reduces and regulates levels of blood cholesterol.
improves Power memory
- brain function is improved, enhances immunity, memory power and concentration power. Therefore regular consumption of black grape juice decreases the appearance of brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
preventing degenerative diseases
- oxidation of cells and molecules slows as it is rich in phytonutrients both prevents degenerative conditions including cancer.
keeps blood vessels healthy
- also reduces the risk of formation of blood clots in blood vessels thus help maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system.
protects against osteoporosis
- black raisins (raisins) protects against osteoporosis because of its boron content.
Prevents loss of vision
- also protects the eye of vision loss.
Decreases cancer risk
- grapes without black seeds have the ability to reduce the risk of cancer due to its polyphenol content.
Benefits of grapes for men
improves better blood flow
- grapes they have lots of health benefits for men who suffer from metabolic syndrome. Grapes have the ability to lower blood pressure and better blood flow thus helps in metabolic syndrome.
preventing chronic diseases
- eating grapes also reduces the risk of some chronic diseases such as prostate cancer, stroke, dementia or diabetes.
prevents prostate gland problems
- Drinking grape juice regularly helps in reducing the risk of prostate problems.
Benefits of grapes for Children
Loaded with healthy nutritional value
- Grapes have a healthier nutritional value for children. Children can easily get all the benefits of vitamins and minerals by eating grapes.
meet daily nutrient requirements
- Children need more energy, more vitamins and minerals to meet your daily requirement as they grow, which it can be achieved by eating grapes.
- Eating a cup of grapes gives your child about 16.3 mg of vitamin C, while children require about 15 to 45 mg of vitamin C daily.
body tissues Repair
- Vitamin C is very important for the growth and development of children essential nutrient, including growth and repair of healthy body tissues.
complies Need potassium
- Children need more potassium for good heart function and healthy digestion. It takes about 1000-2000 mg of potassium per day, so the grapes play a big role in fulfilling the potassium needed among children.
contributes to healthy bone development
- Grapes are also an excellent source of calcium which provides about 15 mg of calcium per serving, while children need about 1,300 mg to 500 calcium per day. Calcium contributes to the development of healthy bones and teeth.
Benefits of grapes in pregnancy
it provides nourishment to the baby and mother
- It is considered that the grapes they are the good friend of pregnant women. Pregnant women who eat grapes have your baby with bright eyes like grapes have lots of vitamin A, as well as the compound of flavonols.
Maintains healthy body throughout pregnancy
- Grape skin and seeds contain tannin compounds, lecithin, vanilla, phlobaphene and oil essential fats that are good for pregnant women.
- grapes have lots of nutrients and vitamin B which helps in controlling the rate of metabolism in pregnant women.
prevents baby from birth defects
- Eating grapes of pregnant women prevent your baby from getting pipe handicapped nerve defects column vertebral syndrome, a brain problem or cleft lip as grapes have a good folates content that is very essential to prevent birth defects in an unborn baby.
Contributes development of the baby’s nervous system
- Grape juice contains Kali and sodium that are very necessary for the development of the nervous system In the kids.
Improving the fetus genes
- Eating grapes by pregnant women helps in improving the genes of the fetus.
- magnesium content found in grapes helps pregnant women to reduce cramping.
- Grapes are high in fiber that improves digestive system in pregnant women.
reduces the stress level
- high level of vitamin E and K help freeze the blood during labor and reduces the level of stress in pregnant women.
- Antioxidants (anthocyanins, linalool, nerol, Flavon, geraniol, tannin) found in grapes increases immunity power thus prevents infection to pregnant women.
- Resveratrol is found in grapes controls the level of cholesterol during pregnancy so that helps women hypertension pregnant.
prevents bone problems
- Regular consumption of the grapes by pregnant women prevents osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, arthritis, asthma, grapes are good anti-inflammatory agent.
- Pregnant women need more calcium to maintain healthy bones, joints and teeth.
prevents the formation of Major
- Grapes prevent pregnant women from kidney stones, help liver detoxification and constipation cure.
- Its content in resveratrol prevents pregnant women from nerve diseases.
- Folate content of grape prevents pregnant women from megaloblastic anemia, reduces the risk of preeclampsia, eclampsia , bleeding and infection.
regulates organ function
- Grapes provide nutrients to important organs like the liver and kidneys, strengthen bones and muscles during the pregnancy.
Instant Energy Booster
- Grape juice provides instant energy struggling with fatigue during childbirth.
- As the grapes are the great anti-inflammatory agents, which provide relief from gout, rheumatism, asthma, etc.
Eliminates kidney stones
- grapes are very good cleaner, thus helps in removing kidney stones through improved flow of bile and urine of pregnant women.
Benefits of vine leaves
Curas uterine bleeding
- The grape leaves are very effective in curing uterine bleeding from the womb during pregnancy.
is used to treat chronic inflammation
- grape leaves have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory mild that helps in the treatment of chronic inflammations heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, various gastrointestinal diseases, Crohn’s disease.
Used to treat diabetic disorders
- contains a low value of value of blood glucose and high nutrient that helps in treating various diabetic disorders to maintain the level of blood sugar.
- Grape leaves extract helps to reduce swelling in many patients suffering from chronic venous insufficiency.
Used to treat disorders Common health
- grape leaves have been used for years to treat disorders common health, such as hepatitis, rheumatism, headaches, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever, throat infections, excessive vaginal discharge, breast pain, heavy menstrual bleeding, uterine bleeding, canker sores and etc.
Nutritional benefits of red or green grapes / Angoor per 100 g
(Source: Database USDA Nutrient)
Energy: 69 kcal
Sugar: 15.48 g
dietary fiber: 0.9 g
Fat: 0, 16 g
Protein: 0.72 g
thiamine (B1): 0.069 mg
riboflavin ( B2): 0.07 mg
niacin (B3): 0.188 mg
The pantothenic acid (B5): 0.05 mg
Vitamin B6: 0.086 mg
Vitamin C: 3.2 mg
Vitamin E: 0.19 mg
Vitamin K: 14.6 g
Vitamin A: 66 IU
folic acid (B9): 2 mg
Hill: 5.6 mg
Calcium: 10 mg
Phosphorus: 20 mg
Copper: 0.127 mg
Iron: 0.36 mg
Magnesium: 7 mg
Additional Tags for this post
angoor grapes or abjosh grapes |
You May Also Like :