eggs are loaded naturally with minerals, vitamins and other nutrients required by the body and helps the body to function well and stay healthy.
eggs, covered by the protective shell, are generally laid by females of any species other than birds, amphibians, fish, reptiles, etc. It consists of a hard shell, albumen (also known as egg white), yolk (also known as egg yolk) and the thin membranes. Eggs usually are eaten by people are chicken. However, quail eggs, roe, caviar and duck are also preferred by people.
ADVANTAGES OF EGG
Eggs play very important role in our life, providing a lot of nutrients and nourish our bodies for better growth and development. They have a variety of health benefits that I mentioned below:
Eye disorders Prevents
- It is believed that eating an egg on a daily basis prevents the eyes of macular degeneration related to age, due to its carotenoid content.
Reduces the risk of cataracts
- The content of carotenoids found in the egg as lutein and zeaxanthin helps reduce the risk cataract.
source of protein and amino acids
- An egg a day provides about 6 grams of high quality protein, including 9 essential amino acids.
Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Regular use of it in preventing the daily routine of the formation of blood clots , stroke and various heart diseases.
Maintains cardiovascular and healthy nervous system
- contains about 300 micrograms of choline egg that makes the brain, cardiovascular system and nervous system works well and healthy.
source of vitamin D
- It is believed that eggs are one of the great nutritious foods that naturally contain vitamin D.
reduces the risk of breast cancer
- eat eggs regularly the risk of breast cancer.
Improves Red Blood Cells Production
- The content of Folate helps in the production and maintenance of new cells in the body (particularly red blood cells of the blood).
Improves Hemoglobin Level
- Their iron content helps the body’s cells to carry more oxygen and maintains the level of hemoglobin .
promotes normal functioning of nerves
- have niacin, a vitamin that promotes healthy and normal functioning of the nerve as well as the release more energy.
preventing Alzheimer’s disease
- omega-3 fatty acids found in the egg decreases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Delays Aging Process
- Vitamin A found in it prevents the body variety of cancer and aging.
prevents osteoporosis and decay
- Vitamin D found in it maintains the health of bones and teeth therefore prevents osteoporosis and tooth decay.
prevents free radicals
- Vitamin E is found in works as an antioxidant that protects body cells against cancer. Prevents free radicals and therefore the tissue and cellular damage that leads to early aging.
- zinc, an essential mineral found in the egg helps keep the body’s immune system.
improves concentration level
- Eggs to improve the level of concentration of mind and attention span in children .
loaded with essential nutrients
- Eating eggs is good to start the day and your family by taking them at breakfast, as It contains all the essential nutrients.
Maintains active body
- Help keep us strong, all day and healthy and active life.
improves Power memory
- Choline found in egg yolks helps stimulate brain function and development, as well as increases memory capacity.
prevents eye damage
- The antioxidants (lutein and zeaxanthin) found in egg yolks prevent eye damage of ultraviolet radiation.
Benefits egg hair
promotes the growth of hair
- growth healthy hair and nails is promoted because it contains high amounts of sulfur and vitamins and minerals.
Benefits egg for Weight
- Eggs are rich protein diet therefore helps in weight control strategy. The person who eats eggs consume less than 163 calories at lunch while felt less hungry.
- One egg provides only 70 calories but loaded with all the nutrients required by the body.
Benefits egg skin
tissue repairs body
- has quality protein it is very important for building and repairing body tissues. This makes muscles and provides healthy glow to the skin. It also helps in the formation of enzymes, antibodies and hormones in the body.
nourishes the skin
- acts as a multivitamin because it contains a number of vitamins that are required by the body to nourish the skin .
prevents wrinkles skin
- As this is a diet rich in high quality protein, which prevents the skin wrinkled.
Benefits of egg yolk
- The egg yolk is a rich source of vitamins, calcium, iron and other nutrients that nourishes the body and helps your organs function well and appropriately.
- contains choline (vitamin B complex), which makes the best neurological function and reduces inflammation.
produces hormones of happiness
- Choline makes Bethane after breaking down for use in the methylation cycle and help production of happiness hormones such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin.
prevents the formation of vision
- Has lutein and zeaxanthin which prevents all vision problems.
Benefits of egg white
- The egg contains high-quality protein known as albumin, which nourishes the body and prevents malnutrition.
- Provides ability body to fight infections and maintains the balance of body fluids and healthy metabolism.
Benefits egg during pregnancy
promotes brain development
- egg yolk has hill that promotes brain development in the fetus when consumed by pregnant women during pregnancy.
Nutritional Benefits chicken egg (boiled) 100 g
(Source: database USDA Nutrient)
Energy: 155 kcal
Water: 75 g
Carbohydrates: 1,12 g
Protein: 12.6 g
Isoleucine 0.686 g
Lysine 0.904 g
Methionine 0.392 g
Threonine 0.604 g
arginine 0.755 g
Histidine 0.298 g
Cystine 0.292 g
The aspartic acid 1.264 g
Valine 0.767 g
Leucine 1.075 g
glutamic acid 1.644 g
Alanine 0.700 g
Tryptophan 0.153 g
Phenylalanine 0.668 g
Glycine 0.423 g
Tyrosine 0.513 g
Serine 0.936 g
Proline 0.501 g
Thiamine: 0.066 mg
Riboflavin 0.5 mg
The pantothenic acid 1.4 mg
folate: 44 g
Vitamin B12: 1.11 g
Vitamin A: 149 mg
Vitamin D: 87 IU
Vitamin E: 1.03 mg
Colina: 294 mg
Potassium: 126 mg
Calcium: 50 mg
Iron: 1.2 mg
Magnesium: 10 mg
Phosphorus: 172 mg
Zinc: 1.0 mg
cholesterol: 424 mg
Selecting and storing eggs
always try to buy organic eggs on the market, as it has a low risk of contamination and contains high quality of nutrients from others. Consider buying eggs from local farms. Always buy small quantities and fresh eggs instead of buying a lot. Do not keep it for long, as it can damage and damage to health and cause food poisoning. Inspect eggs breaks or cracks while buying.
can be stored at room temperature but in the fridge, can be stored for longer. Do not use after expiration date. Keep them in the refrigerator with the tip down to prevent the yolk and the air chamber scroll.
How to enjoy eggs
Eating eggs is very simple because it can be prepared in various dishes in less time and effort. Boiled eggs are loved by everyone at anytime and anywhere. It can be done by cutting tastier and delicious with lemon, olive oil, salt and a little black pepper. Boiled egg can be added to salad or fried too. Some other recipes that can be enjoyed are bhujua egg, curry, egg curry palak, bread, egg omelet, egg salad sliced, poached eggs, etc.
- is high calorie diet because it contains fat and cholesterol. This can cause some serious problems if people to heart disease and diabetes risk taken daily, as it increases blood cholesterol levels.
- Its high value in calories can cause weight gain if eaten over limit.
- saturated fat found in it may lead to the risk of heart disease.
- can cause foodborne illness because it contains bacteria (Salmonella) leading to diarrhea, fever, abdominal cramps, etc.
How many eggs should eat per day
One egg provides about 187 mg of cholesterol, while recommended daily limit for cholesterol is 300 mg per day (200 mg for people at risk of diabetes or heart disease). Therefore, have an egg every day is good for health, but two eggs can also be eaten.
You May Also Like :