Health Benefits of Apple (Seb), Juice and Murabba
about apples / Seb Fruit
An apple or SEB it is pome fruit, known as the king of fruits, because of its beauty and wealth of benefits. It belongs to the species Malus domestica and family Rosaceae. It has many diseases that control power and full of vitamins, photochemical, minerals, protein and other nutrients.
Seb is grown in many countries as China, United States, Italy, India, Poland, Turkey and other countries. China is the country ranks first in the cultivation of apples; grown apples than half of the amount itself of the total cultivated by all countries. United States ranks second in the cultivation of apples.
ADVANTAGES OF APPLE / SEB
The apple is the incredible natural source of good health of the whole human brotherhood. Seb has the ability to keep the body healthy by protecting the various health ailments caused by any cause. Some of its benefits to nutritional health are mentioned below:
Benefits of apple for bones, joints and teeth
Maintains healthy oral cavity
- An apple a day helps get healthier teeth, more stimulate the production of saliva in the mouth and reduce tooth decay by reducing levels of bacteria on the teeth and gums.
prevents tooth decay
- Eating apples a day keep the bright white teeth by preventing tooth decay by harmful bacteria.
Reduces the risk of bone diseases
- Its high level of flavonoids such as kaempferol, myricetin, quercetin and etc helps in reducing diseases bone such as rheumatism, bone inflammation, arthritis and gout.
Relieves joint pain
- contains a good amount of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin C so regular consumption of apples provides relief of severe pain in the joints.
Benefits of apple for the brain
prevents Alzheimer’s and Aging
- Eating an apple or drink juice keeps Alzheimer’s and aging as apples have a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine.
preventing Parkinson’s disease
- How to be a fruit rich in fiber that protects the brain of Parkinson disease.
is used to treat sleep disorders
- Eating an apple or apple murabba night during sleep time helps in the treatment of sleep disorders therefore keeps tension free brain.
is used to treat headache
- apples eat low-salt regularly for a month helps in the treatment of headache.
Benefits of apple for Cancer Prevention
- Apples have flavonols, compound decrease risk of pancreatic cancer by 23%. Another compound called triterpenoids (found in apple skin) prevents the growth of cancer cells in the major organs such as the liver, breast, colon and etc. Its high fiber content risk of colorectal cancer is reduced.
kills cells of colon cancer
- The oligosaccharides found in apples kills cancer cells of the colon.
Benefits of apple for diabetes
prevents type 2 diabetes
- Eating an apple a day prevents the appearance type 2 diabetes in women. Its soluble fiber keeps blood sugar levels in the blood.
regulates blood sugar and insulin secretion
- Seb reduces the absorption of glucose in the digestive tract, stimulates the secretion of insulin beta cells and stimulate insulin receptors to absorb more blood glucose.
Benefits of apple for Digestive System
rich source of fibers
- The soluble fiber in combination apples along with intestinal fat lowers cholesterol levels (by reducing insulin secretion) and makes it healthier.
Fights diarrhea and constipation
- The nutritional content of apple fights with diarrhea and constipation. High fiber that absorbs excess water from the stool and decreases bowel movement.
- Eating boiled raw apples provides immediate relief of diarrhea while eating baked apples it provides relief from constipation.
Prevents Digestive Disorders
- also prevents irritable bowel syndrome means diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating.
- Eating an apple reduces the risk or heal painful hemorrhoids (swollen veins in the anal canal) and diverticulitis.
improves metabolism process
- Apples are full of B vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine (also called vitamin B -6) it is functioning as a co-factors of enzymes in the metabolism process.
enhances water absorption in the colon
- Seb help in the battle against diarrhea and constipation as their fibers absorb enough water and it makes the stool easy passing.
strengthens the weak digestive system
- that helps strengthen the weak digestive system if the juice of raw apple is taken with regular sugar or roasted or boiled apple is consumed.
- stimulates the secretion gastric juice that promotes hunger.
Used to treat Pila
- Applying juice of sour apples on stilts helps relieve pain, inflammation and bleeding hemorrhoids.
Used to treat intestinal parasites Problem
- Drinking a glass of warm water with Namak sendha and half of lemon on an empty stomach early in the morning and eating apple at night during sleep time for 10 days it provides relief from the problem of intestinal worms.
Benefits apple heart
makes the heart healthy functioning
- The fiber and phenolic high soluble compound building blocks reduces rich plaque in cholesterol in the arteries, thus maintaining blood flow to the heart and prevents the onset of coronary artery disease.
Protects from heart disease
- Seb is therefore a fruit rich in fiber prevents heart disease, including high blood pressure high, stroke, apnea and etc.
Benefits of apple skin
maintains healthy skin
- Eat apples a day makes healthy skin and reduces skin diseases.
Problems treats the skin
- Eating apples or the application of its juice helps in the treatment of skin stained acne and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Increases the body’s resistance
- Vitamin C is that it acts as a powerful natural antioxidant that is fully capable of blocking the effects harmful free to increase the body’s resistance to several infectious agents thus prevents skin aging radicals.
stimulates the formation of collagen
- high level of vitamin C is in the protein that stimulates the formation of skin so called collagen It maintains the health of the skin and prevents wound and skin tearing.
stimulates melanin formation
- is also a good source of copper that promotes skin health by stimulating the production of pigment called melanin skin that protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
prevents skin cancer
- Seb contains vitamin A, which promotes better skin development and reduces the risk of skin cancer .
Remedy for oily skin
- It is the best home remedy for oily skin as the application of apple pulp on the face for some time and wash with luke warm water helps in removing extra oil from the face and keeps the skin fresh and hydrated.
Lightens skin complexion
- also helps lighten (just) the complexion of the skin if a glass of milk is taken after regularly eating an apple on an empty stomach.
Benefits of apple hair
promotes hair growth
- The compound found in immature apples calls Procyanidin B-2 (B type proanthocyanidins) controls the proteins responsible for the growth of new hair.
Benefits of apple to lose weight
- Regular consumption of apples prevents a person to become obese and overweight.
promotes calorie burning
- Eating apples 15 minutes before the meal help women lose extra weight. Ursolic acid found in apple increases the body burning calories and increases muscle and brown fat.
Benefits of apple for Nervous System
Rich source of vitamins B
- B vitamins found in it are the essential nutrients to maintain the level of red blood cells and the nervous system.
Maintains healthy nervous system
- A special antioxidant found in it called quercetin helps in reducing cell death process oxidation and inflammation of neurons thus maintains healthy nervous system.
Benefits of apple juice
it is used to treat bladder and kidney stone
- Drinking apple juice at least four times a day (100 g) helps in the treatment of kidney problems or bladder stones, and reduces the risk of stone formation in the future.
- Drinking apple juice by mixing with (salt fast) sendha Namak regularly provides relief from vomiting problem.
Reduces Toxic effect
- Drink a glass of apple juice with little Kapoor twice a day reduces the poisonous effect of scorpion sting .
is used to treat excessive thirst
- Taking apple juice with a little water helps in the treatment problem of excessive thirst.
relieves dry cough
- Taking apple juice with misri two to three times a day provides relief from dry cough.
is used to treat typhoid fever
- Help the typhoid treatment if taken regularly as it strengthens the body by removing weakness and fatigue.
Benefits of Murabba apple
Loaded with healthy nutrients
- murabba Apple can be prepared at home with simple recipe and easy. Remove some apples skin and seed the area also (as required) and keep them in salt water to prevent black. Prepare Gur (one and half times the amount of apple) chasni and add apple slices and extinguish the flame if well cooked. Allow to cool and place in a safe place in an airtight container.
prevents various disorders of the body
- Regular consumption of apple murabba help in protecting cardiac disorders, disorders, hypertension, mental disorders and various digestive problems sleeping.
Benefits apple Women
- The flavonoids only found in apples called phloridzin protects postmenopausal women development of osteoporosis by increasing bone density. Boron also found in apples, which strengthens bones.
Other health benefits of apple
Keeps blood cholesterol level
- Apple prevents the formation of gallstones by reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- is a good liver detoxifier and reinforcing the immune system. A good antioxidant known as quercetin stimulates the immune system and a person does stress free. Pectin found in apples increases interleukin 4 level that enhances the formation of mast cells that fight infection.
- The antioxidants in apples prevents the development of cataracts. So say apples prove a common about them as “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
prevents Respiratory Disorders
- Eating an apple on daily basis reduces the risk of common respiratory disease, asthma.
Prevents kidney stones formation
- The apple cider vinegar prevents the formation of kidney stones.
rich source of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals
- The nutritional content of apples such as vitamins C, A, phytochemicals and phenolic acids and flavonoids, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and etc helps the body stay healthy forever.
- Apples have cleanser and detoxifying effect, removing heavy metals like lead and mercury metals.
Combat problems related to age
- Apples fights with problems related to the age of health such as macular degeneration, neurodegenerative problems ( Alzheimer’s) disease, bone loss, etc.
- Seb is rich source of iron reduces the risk of deficiency hemoglobin in the blood thereby preventing anemia and ensures the supply of oxygenated blood throughout the body.
helps get rid of alcohol drinking habit
- Taking the juice of ripe apple and three times a day regularly for more than a month (or eating a big apple on an empty stomach early in the morning) keeps a person out of habit of drinking alcohol.
alleviates the problems of cough and cold
- Eating an apple a day before taking food provides relief from cough and problems common cold.
Nutritional benefits of apple / Seb per 100 g
(Source: Database USDA Nutrient)
Energy: 52 kcal
Sugars: 10.39 g
dietary fiber: 2.4g
Fat: 0.17 g
Protein: 0.26 g
Carbohydrates: 13.81 g
Water: 85.56 g
Vitamin A: 3 mg
vitamin C: 4.6 mg
vitamin E: 0.18 mg
vitamin K 2.2 mg
thiamine or vitamin B1: 0.017 mg
riboflavin or vitamin B2: 0.026 mg
niacin vitamin B3: 0.091 mg
pantothenic acid or vitamin B5: 0.061 mg
vitamin B6: 0.041 mg
folate or vitamin B9: 3 g
Sodium: 1 mg
Potassium: 107 mg
Calcium: 6 mg
Phosphorus: 11 mg
Iron: 0.12 mg
magnesium: 5 mg
Manganese 0.035 mg
Zinc: 0.04 mg
Fluoride: 3.3 mg
beta-carotene: 27 mg
Lutein and zeaxanthin: 29 g
How to select and store
always buy apples organically grown from the market during the season and avoid buying the apples grown inorganically off season. Inorganically grown apples can cause some serious health problems in the body due to the harmful chemicals used in farming or storage. Select Always, fresh apple bright red or green color, size, medium, hard and set intact skin and avoid buying apples bruised size, wrinkled, too soft, stained, smelling and irregular market. Seb can be stored for 4-5 days at room temperature (in a cool, dry and safe place), however in the refrigerator can be stored for 10-12 days duration in the airtight container.
How to enjoy
Seb can be enjoyed in many ways, such as eating fresh and raw in the morning, mixed fruit salad, fruit cream, ice cream, sliced, whole, well designed and in many other ways. You can be added to different breakfast recipes according to taste, and search requirement.
precautions, side effects and disadvantages of apples
- The seeds of apples have toxic effects on the body when consumed in high doses. Children should be strictly avoided by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well.
- The apple juice concentrate is filled with inorganic arsenic, while the organic apple juice has no arsenic.
How many apples to eat one day
Eating one or two apples a day is okay to eat more but a day can cause serious problems. Eat everything in balance to get the real benefits from them. Eat green vegetables also including variety of seasonal fruits to achieve the requirements of the body of fiber, minerals, protein, vitamins and antioxidants.
Eating too many numbers of any fruit can raise levels of blood sugar and excess calories transport to the diet. If you want to lose weight, do not try only apples have some calories and low water-rich vegetables such as green leafy vegetables, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach and diet, etc. Protein is also necessary to meet the needs of the body of the protein. Therefore, depending on apples is not only the track. Apples overdose has negative effects on health. A medium-sized apple provides 90 to 95 calories, so eat accordingly the requirement of calories the body.
Eating more fruits cause nutrient deficiency including fatty acids, selenium, vitamin C, amino acids, calcium, vitamin A, iron, etc., which ultimately leads to health problems such as decreased levels energy, fatigue, diarrhea, low immune function and etc.
Additional Tags for this post
benefit of apple leaves |
You May Also Like :