Garlic is certainly one of the most versatile and healthiest foods in the world. It has some potent medicinal properties, as it is full of vitamins while being very low in calories. Garlic is also known to stimulate the immune system and can help fight disease, such as the common cold.
cardiovascular health Add to this list while you’re at it. If ingested regularly, garlic can also help reduce the risk of heart disease and help your body process cholesterol more efficiently. In addition to being a super food, garlic is also very easy to grow. All you need do is follow these simple steps 5:
1. Break the head of garlic teeth and bury them a couple of inches deep in the loose, moist soil.
2. Be sure to keep the pointy side of the tooth up.
3. When your garlic sprouts, be sure to give them water when the top soil feels dry, but be sure not to over garlic water tends to not need too much water.
4. Cut the flowers that bloom to preserve the flavor of garlic.
5. Once your plant garlic has 5 or 6 leaves, are ready to be lifted!