Your kitchen has many ingredients that can be used to improve the texture and complexion of your skin. Not all beauty products are on the shelves of retail stores. Look closely and you will notice that there are some great products that sit right on the kitchen shelf.
Besides being completely natural and free of preservatives, ingredients found in your kitchen are mild and gradually to improve your skin. You will not get results overnight using ingredients from the kitchen, but you will notice visible and lasting results without adverse effects.
One of these humble ingredients found in most kitchens is chickpea flour, powder pale yellow that is widely used to coat the vegetables to make pakoras. Generally it used in Indian cuisine, which does not contain gluten and is suitable for people who suffer from celiac disease or gluten intolerance and vegans.
However, chickpea flour can be easily cross-contaminated if processed using the same equipment as wheat flour. Therefore, when buying chickpea flour, so that the packaging says the product is gluten .
What is chickpea flour?
also known as chickpea flour, kiss, cici flour or chickpea flour, chickpea flour is a type of chickpea flour milling obtained. It is used in kitchens of Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and India.
Types of chickpea flour:
There are two types of chickpea flour, a base of raw chickpeas and other roasted chickpeas based. gram of flour obtained roasted chickpeas has more flavor, while derived from raw peas is slightly bitter. Gram flour can be used to replace the egg in vegetarian cooking, when mixed with an equal amount of water. It can successfully replace wheat flour in most recipes. It provides a nutty flavor of the food and add some much needed protein. Gram flour can be used to make a variety of dishes, such as soups, sauces and baked goods.
gram flour nutrition:
According to the Database USDA Nutrient, a cup of chickpea flour has about 356 calories, six grams of fat, 53 grams of carbohydrates and 21 grams of protein. Although it has carbohydrates and calories than wheat flour or white flour under multiple use, containing more protein than these products. In addition, folate content is seven times more than the whole wheat flour. So rich it is the content of folic acid, which has even more fortified all-purpose flour. chickpea flour also contains iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6.
Benefits of using chickpea flour skin:
chickpea flour has the ability to lighten the skin:
- When used as a basis for natural face pack , which makes the skin soft to the touch and gives a healthy glow.
- Make a soft mixture of four teaspoons of chickpea flour.
- ½ teaspoon of fresh cream powder teaspoon orange peel.
- Apply the mixture on the face and neck.
- gently massage the face with fingers in a circular motion.
- Allow the package to remain on the skin for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
chickpea flour helps remove the tan
chickpea flour can help get rid of sun tan also. Here’s how:
- A paste made from one teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of yogurt, a pinch of turmeric four teaspoons of chickpea flour.
- This should be applied to areas tanned skin.
- Allow the paste to dry on the skin and then rinse with cold water. The best results are obtained when the paste is applied daily.
chickpea flour helps control sebum production:
- You can control the excess fat and heavy, feeling fat skin using chickpea flour.
- Mix the chickpea flour and yogurt or raw milk apply the paste on your face.
- allow it to sit on your skin for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Along with the excess fat is also removed any debris or dirt.
chickpea flour combat acne recurrence :.
The exfoliating properties of chickpea flour will maintain acne at bay
- Create a package using a pinch of turmeric powder a teaspoon of raw milk.
- Two teaspoons of sandalwood powder.
- Two tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- apply to affected areas of the skin and let it dry.
- wash with cold water.
Gram aid of flour in the removal of unwanted hair on your face:
- This benefit of gram flour has been known and used for a long time. facial hair can be embarrassing and a nuisance.
- To remove naturally and safely :. Make a package of fenugreek powder and chickpea flour
- apply in facial hair.
- Once dry, remove with cold water.
- Another package that can be used to remove excessive facial hair is made of :. Gram flour sandalwood powder cream fresh lemon juice
- After application to the hair to be removed, let it dry and then rinse with cold water.
chickpea flour spots and dark spots fades:
spots and blemishes have an annoying way to persist despite our best efforts to get rid of them. chickpea flour can come to the rescue, helping to alleviate them.
- Add lemon juice yogurt pinch of turmeric powder in some chickpea flour and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to the dark spots and let stand for 20 minutes.
- As usual, wash with cold water.
This method is most effective when repeated three times a week. After applying the package, massage sesame oil added benefits for the skin .
package chickpea flour for oily skin:
If you have oily skin , you can try some treatment chickpea flour. chickpea flour absorbs excess fat from the skin and regulates the secretion of natural oils from the skin.
- A package that can be used to control oily skin :. Mix the chickpea flour and rosewater
- If you do not have rosewater, you can use yogurt or raw milk.
- You can also make this mask :. Beat an egg Add two tablespoons of chickpea flour to him
- This mask should be kept on oily skin for 15 minutes and then washed with cold water.
package chickpea flour for dry skin:
People with dry skin may also benefit from packages of flour chickpea. Dry skin requires regular hydration and nourishment to keep it healthy and shiny.
- Make a paste of chickpea flour and olive oil and gently massage the dry skin with this paste regularly.
- You should be able to notice results after a week.
- Another face pack that can be used :. Mix the chickpea flour pinch of turmeric milk honey
- Apply this paste on dry skin and let it work on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
package chickpea flour for combination skin:
People with combination skin have problems using products because the meanings for oily skin tend to dry skin, while the skin meant for dry skin are too greasy. Such people also tend to suffer from uncontrollable blackheads and whiteheads.
- Make a paste of powder ½ teaspoon fenugreek.
- Two tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas by excess fat from the skin and the appearance of black and white dots.
- Rub gently to remove them from the skin.
- Rinse with cold water.
Regular use of this gram flour face load, blackheads and whiteheads are not repeated.
With the happy discovery of chickpea flour can also be used to improve your beauty, go ahead and give all these wonderful remedies to try. Whatever your skin type and whatever your skin problem, you can be sure that the gram flour can help!
Satabdi, a content writer by profession, usually can be found with his nose in a book and a cup of coffee in hand. Puppies, beaches, and ice cream excites equally. Interested in all things literary, she is at her best, by putting the words on paper.