In today’s digital devices it was day and the media are integrated into our daily lives as food and health. Children are glued to game consoles and iPods while adults are absorbed in their mobile devices. Children at an early age face problems like eye irritation, headaches and even require corrective lenses.
Related: How to make carrot juice
Although some glasses believes are fresh and elegant, while in reality there are many drawbacks for glasses, such as:
- the glasses are high maintenance need constant cleaning and proper care.
- Hard to play most sports glasses or contact lenses in.
- Glasses get fog and clog the appropriate view.
- Watch a movie in 3D is a pain, because the 3D glasses have to carry on corrective lenses.
But, hey why not keep your eyes healthy and avoid having to use entirely? popularly known foods that maintain healthy eyes are green leafy vegetables, fish (salmon, tuna), protein food (eggs, nuts, beans, etc.) and citrus (orange), but often neglected is tasty carrot .
Drink carrot juice and say goodbye to glasses!
Benefits of carrot juice:
1) Carrot juice contains rich proportions in beta-carotene, which helps maintain a strong vision. This beta-carotene is a carotenoid pigment found in many fruits and vegetables orange, which is a rich source of vitamin A.
2) Carrot juice also contains lutein, which is an antioxidant. Lutein helps increase the pigment density in the ‘macula’, which is the yellow oval-shaped area near the retina of the eye. The higher pigment density in the macula, offering better protection to your retina.
3) A lack of vitamin A, however, often causes night blindness. In extreme cases, it can also lead to xerophthalmia, in which the eyes are not able to produce tears and also leads to dry eyes, swollen eyelids and corneal ulcers. Carrot juice prevents this by giving your eyes the vitamin A needed in abundance.
Drink your way to good health with carrot juice every day!
carrot juice benefits are many when included in your daily diet. Younger start in this, the better you because prevention is better than cure. Its maintenance is important because after the age of forty and many people experience a decrease in vision. If you already have poor eyesight, regular consumption of carrot juice will help improve vision or at least further degeneration.
The best part is that carrots can be consumed in any form. You can eat raw or cooked. But considering the health benefits and ease of preparation, many prefer carrot juice. Raw carrot juice drink vita preserves nutrients that could be destroyed by boiling or cooking.
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.
Additional Tags for this post:
carrot facial tips tamil | carrot juice beauty tips in tamil | carrot juice benefits in hair for tamil | carrot use in tamil | carrot uses in tamil |