For centuries, honey has been loved by its immense beauty benefits. Since treating their ugly signs to bring a perfect shine on your face, honey works as an incredible therapy for all acne and. honey masks work flawlessly for the skin. Here, we will discuss DIY honey face masks for different skin types. These masks are easy to prepare and undoubtedly effective for your skin.
Top 10 DIY Mask Recipes Honey For You
homemade masks of honey can cure many diseases that most counter medications and ointments not resolved. It is beneficial side effects sans. Above all, honey is easily available to you. Look at these DIY face masks recipes honey and care for your skin according to its kind.
Are you looking for a perfect shine on your face without paying extended visits to the rooms and lounges? Read more …
1. Masks How to raw honey for skin of all skin types
This is the most pleasing homemade mask skin and simple for you. Raw honey mask is gentle on the skin.
ingredients of this mask
how to apply?
is very simple, once more!
- Apply honey evenly on the face and leave for about half an hour.
should read here about easily make natural masks that help achieve radiant skin …
2. The honey and cinnamon mask for acne-prone skin
This is a great combination to end the unsightly acne and blemishes. Canela has anti-microbial properties to remove infections that cause acne. Needless to say that honey is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-microbial properties.
Ingredients for honey and Mask
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons honey filtered
Come to see how to make a face mask of honey and how to apply?
- Blend both ingredients.
- Apply this mask evenly to the face. I prefer to do this before going to bed.
- left overnight and wash off in the morning with warm water.
Be sure to read absolutely 4 fantastic face masks that will banish away acne and help you reach a new high of …
3. oatmeal and honey facial mask for oily skin
oily skin always demands more attention from you. For example skin, oatmeal with honey mask is an excellent remedy. Oatmeal exfoliates the skin while honey makes it flexible and soft.
Ingredients Oatmeal and honey facial mask
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- egg yolk 1
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
how to apply?
- In a bowl, mix honey with egg yolk.
- Add to this mix the oatmeal.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- wash gently with warm water.