Home » General » Girls Be Very Careful: You May Lose Your Memory, Hair, Nails Using….

Girls Be Very Careful: You May Lose Your Memory, Hair, Nails Using….

disturbing news from a woman who almost lost his life to serious bacterial infection has Internet spread like wildfire. It all started when the woman, whose identity was not revealed, passed out in his bathroom. This was preceded by worsening health including excessive hair loss. The woman also lost a couple of nails.

As soon as he was taken to hospital, was diagnosed with a severe bacterial infection that led to toxic shock. Surprisingly, all this occurred as a result of regular use of tampons.


Like this woman’s health deteriorated rapidly, doctors had no choice but to put her in an induced coma so that he could survive the treatment . Eight days later, he left this state with significant memory loss. In fact, this woman could not remember who he was, nor could recognize her three daughters.

Not only was in terrible physical condition, but his mental health began to deteriorate as well.

She began to lose the words and was unable to finish a sentence. She had to learn things again, again, and his recovery was slow and painful. In fact, it took two years to improve. His recovery was awful and lasted for two long years.

According to experts, the buffers can be a serious health threat, especially when used inappropriately. If you leave a buffer in more than 8 hours, the warm, moist environment creates ideal conditions for the proliferation of harmful bacteria.

Related Post:  Top 5 Home Remedies for Joint Pain and Arthritis

Therefore, the next time you use tampons, be sure you are doing it correctly. And do not forget to share as this can save someone’s life!

Via YourHealthyPage.com

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!