Because of its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, ginger is considered to be one of the most powerful foods 21st century st .
ginger is rich in vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals that make it very beneficial to your overall health. It is well known for its long history of use to improve digestion and immunity, relieve pain and the fight against cardiovascular disease, asthma and many other health problems.
A cup of hot ginger tea cold winter bat in a more efficient manner than any other beverage. Ginger tea offers many health benefits, among which are the following:
- Ginger can fight infection and boost the immune system as it is rich in antioxidants
- is effective remedy against the virus that causes the flu, colds and cold sores
- because of its warming properties, ginger can improve circulation and oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery
- ginger may relieve pain, treat muscle pain, cold, flu and headache
- ginger tea has the capacity to reduce the risk of stroke
recipe ginger tea
- organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- coconut milk
- A cup of water
Method of preparation:
The preparation of tea ginger is extremely easy. First, boil some water, add turmeric and ginger and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Then add the milk and then strain the tea into a cup.
Add flavor to your tea and enjoy their valuable effects!