Ginger is thought rightly as the most powerful food of the 21st century, as it has ability to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity. It is rich in a lot of essential oils that give flavor and aroma as gingerol, and shogaol. They are potent antiparasitic, antiviral and antibacterial agents that can relieve pain and help with cardiovascular disease, asthma, etc.
benefits of ginger tea
– is a very effective cure in the fight against muscle pain, cold, flu and headache. It can relieve pain as well.
– Removes the virus that causes the flu, colds and cold sores
– Just one cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke
– Ginger recovering from circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals car because of its warming properties
– antioxidants ginger fight infection and boost the immune system
tea recipe ginger
¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
A cup of water
is very easy to make this tea. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. At the end put the milk and strain the tea into a cup. You can add some flavor, if you want. Enjoy this wonderful healthy tea!