Ginger has been used to treat many health problems in recent years, including a pain of stomach. This is pain in the belly of a person who feels anywhere between the chest and groin problems caused by acute indigestion and gas.
is good for stomach pain Ginger?
Ginger has many amazing properties that help in the treatment of stomach related problems, especially stomach pain.
- Ginger has an anti-inflammatory property that helps reduce inflammation that causes pain in the stomach, as similar to NSAIDs. It relieves inflammation that gives relief from indigestion and hyperacidity.
- is a mild stimulant that promotes blood circulation and helps in better digestion.
- contains a strong antioxidant called gingeroles and shogaols that decrease the production of free radicals and the damage to the body. It also helps the muscles to relax intestinal tract, which gives relief from stomach pain occurs due to indigestion and gas.
Using ginger to treat stomach pain
Ginger is a useful home remedy that gives relief from stomach pain. You can follow any of these methods or just eat a piece of ginger, either, candies, raw, cooked crystallized.
1. Fresh ginger
- Cut the fresh ginger into slices.
- Sprinkle some salt at all.
- Chew these gingers slices as often as possible throughout the day.
- or simply add this spice ginger in your recipes.
2. Ginger with carrot juice
- Wash, peel and cut a ginger root size of an inch into thin slices.
- Court. 3 – 5 small carrots and an apple into pieces
- Mix all ingredients.
- Drink this juice regularly, by adding a small amount of lemon juice.
3. Ginger with Ghee
- crush a small piece of fresh ginger to extract their juice.
- Mix a teaspoon of juice with 1/2 teaspoon of clarified butter (ghee).
- Stir well and eat regularly to get rid of pain.
Ginger Ale for stomach pain
Ginger ale is a soft drink classic that combines the medicinal properties of ginger root with the combination of sugar and carbonation of soda which helps to release the gas from the stomach to relieve stomach pain. It is also known as anti-emetic and alleviator of nausea and other stomach disorders.
Method – 1:
- Add one cup finely chopped ginger 2 cups of warm water.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes and let it cool for 20 -. 25 minutes before straining
- Prepare a simple syrup sugar by adding a cup of sugar in a cup of boiling water and place over medium heat
- Let the sugar dissolves completely and then put aside for cool.Mix 1/2 cup ginger water, 1/3 cup sugar simple syrup and 1/2 cup sparkling mineral water.
- squeeze a piece of lemon for extra flavor and mix well.
- Enjoy drink regularly.
Method – 2:
- Add 1 ½ ounce grated fresh ginger, 6 ounces of sugar and 1/2 cup water in a two-quart saucepan.
- Place over medium-high heat and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand for one hour.
- Pour into a bowl using a fine mesh strainer.
- Press down to get all the juice mixture and chill.
- Pour into a plastic bottle of 2 liters and add 1/8 teaspoon active dry yeast, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice and 7 cups water.
- Place the jar lid and shake gently to mix all the ingredients and leave the bottle for 48 hours at room temperature.
- open it to check carbonation. If the desired amount of carbonation is reached and then refrigerate the bottle of ginger beer.
- Use this fizzy drink ginger to get relief from stomach pain and stomach pain. It can be stored in the refrigerator and use it whenever you have pain.
Method – 3:
- Wash and chop 2 -. 3 ounces fresh ginger root
- Put in a pan and add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and orange juice, 3/4 cup sugar 1 ½ liter of water over medium heat.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes to an hour, mixing all the ingredients.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Mix this mixture with the other 3 liters of water and allowed to cool.
- Take a small jar and add 1/8 tsp yeast and 1/4 cup warm water.
- After 15 minutes, add this solution to the warm beer yeast and let stand for 10 -. 15 minutes and let cool completely
- bottle up and drink when needed.
ginger for stomach gas:
ginger treats stomach gas effectively by releasing the gas through the swelling and prevents gas pain.
1. ginger juice
- Blend a piece of fresh ginger to extract their juice.
- add a little sugar.
- Mix in a glass of warm water and drink.
- Or just rub the ginger essential oil is mixed with carrier oil and massage your stomach for a few minutes.
2. Black pepper ginger, coriander and mint leaves
- Moler one teaspoon each of ginger powder , black pepper, dried mint leaves and coriander seeds to a fine powder.
- Take a teaspoon of this powder twice a day.
- Follow this increasingly suffering from gas and indigestion
- You can prepare this powder in large quantities and store in an airtight container.
3. Ginger with fennel and cardamom
- Mix equal amounts of ginger, fennel and cardamom to a fine powder.
- Add a teaspoon of this to a cup of water and a pinch of asafetida.
- Mix well and drink once or twice a day.
Ginger for upset stomach and Gas
Ginger is also used to treat stomach upset and gas. Try these methods to obtain complete relief from indigestion and abdominal pain.
1. grated ginger
- Mix one teaspoon grated fresh ginger with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Eat this immediately after the meal twice a day.
- ginger candies or chewing all day for faster relief.
2. Ginger with lemon juice and pepper Black
- Add one teaspoon of ginger juice and black pepper powder with juice lemon and mix well.
- consume this to relieve pain and gas problem.
Ginger tea for upset stomach:
Method – 1:
- Add 2 teaspoons ginger root 1 ½ cups fresh hot water.
- Stir and let stand for 10 -. 15 minutes
- Strain the tea.
- Mix with a little honey and times drink2-3 one day.
- This process is also used to treat stomach aches.
- can also use one inch piece ginger (either grated or dry) in a cup of warm water and follow the same process.
Method – 2:
- Peel an inch of ginger.
- Cut into thin medallions.
- Add 2 cups water to pan.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the ginger slices.
- cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add a small amount of honey or lemon.
- drink regularly, you will experience relief within 10 -. 15 minutes after drinking this tea ginger
- This process also helps treat stomach cramps
Tips & Warnings:
Follow these tips and warnings insurance stomach pain and other stomach ailments and effective relief.
- Regular consumption of ginger in any form in foods will help a lot in curing all stomach disorders. You can take this either as a tincture, capsule, tea or extract.
- Ginger may interfere with certain blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, Coumadin, etc., so it is best to take the advice of your doctor before using it for stomach problems.
- Avoid giving ginger for children under 2 years. Adults should take the dose of 4 g. ginger a day and pregnant women should take up to 1 g.
hope that these methods give it a try. Or if you know of any other resource, please share your experience with us.