The herpes simplex virus (HSV) is one of most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs) . Unlike other forms of herpes such as chicken pox stay in the body, HSV can be eradicated from your system if appropriate measures are not taken. If you still have sores resulting from HSV, they indicate that the virus is still present in your body.
What is VHS?
If you have HSV-1, commonly known as oral herpes sores usually appear on the lips, chin, gums, inside of the cheeks or roof of the mouth . HSV-2, genital herpes often leads to open sores in the genital region (penis, vagina, buttocks, or anus).
Cold sores or fever blisters are common and are the main outbreaks of HSV-1. More than 50% of American adults are infected with HSV-1, and both HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be transmitted when there is direct contact between the infected person and cracking of the skin or mucosa in an individual area uninfected .
Symptoms of HSV-1 and 2:
A person will experience symptoms 2-12 days after being infected with the virus, but most people experience symptoms after 4 days. HSV-1 in patients often have sores around the mouth and HSV-2 patients often experience sores around the genital region. Symptoms include:
- Oral ulcers (lips, chin, gums, inner cheeks, or roof of the mouth)
- genital sores ( on the penis, vagina, inside the vagina, anus or buttocks)
- Pain, burning or itching (at the site of the infection before sores appear)
- body aches
- swollen lymph nodes
- painful swallowing
- painful throat with possible ulcers (rare, but it can affect people of 20)
- difficulty urinating
natural remedies for HSV:
- is a good idea to avoid using the amino acid L-arginine, which is found in chocolate, peas or nuts and seeds, as they can promote herpes outbreaks. The change to a more plant-based diet may also be beneficial to your overall health, and I will receive the purest forms of nutrients from fruits and vegetables. By products, avoiding meat, dairy products, sugar, salt, alcohol and snuff can help your body get rid of the virus.
- Oregano oil is a great natural remedy to combat VHS. Oregano oil has a compound called carvacrol, which can help destroy cell membranes that herpes hide behind bacteria. You can take drops of oregano oil orally, which is the best way because then you enter your systems and central nervous blood.
- You can help remedy oral ulcers by using baking soda. Dip a cotton ball into baking soda, apply it to the infected area, and that should help stop the itching and dry oozing blisters. To avoid contamination, do not dip the cotton ball in the box of baking soda.
- Herbal teas can help reduce swelling of open sores. Turmeric, cinnamon, chamomile, ginger or goldenseal tea have incredible anti-viral and anti-inflammatory benefits that may reduce swelling and help stop the itching.
- consider participation in our Anti-Viral Cleanse that is designed to naturally help rid your body of parasites and viruses. You can repeat the anti-viral program cleaning to maintain the reduction in their viral load until you can get the virus from your system.
- Echinacea is potent antiviral properties and which is known by stimulate the immune system . You can consume echinacea in capsules, herbal tea, or use your extract to help reduce symptoms of HSV-1 or HSV-2.
Both HSV-1 and 2 can be expelled from the body if proper measures are taken. Antiviral consumption foods such as garlic, ginger, echinacea, turmeric, beet or lemons can help the body eliminate the virus. Cleanliness is the most effective remedy, because it can completely get rid of its main channels of elimination toxins.
For more information about these viruses can read our condition of HSV-1 and 2 .