get rid of bags under the eyes swollen
bags under the eyes or puffy eyes are nightmares cosmetics that often occur naturally with age. The accumulation of fat in that area of the cause puffiness under the eyes . There are a number of treatments that can help get rid of bags under the eyes swollen . Reducing wide eyes often be achieved with natural home remedy treatments without going for loose eye surgery. There are home remedies made to fix quickly under eye bags, which are easy to use and are quite safe to try at home without risk of side effects.
Home Remedies for removing under eye puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
puffiness and bags under the eyes dark can make you look tired and older . You can use home remedies to reduce bags under the eyes swollen. There are a lot of home treatments that can be done to manage the under eye bags and eye puffiness. Here is a list of simple home remedies for removal of bags under the eyes.
1. One of the most effective home remedies for eye bags is to place cotton balls soaked in milk under the eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in milk helps reduce dark circles and puffy eyes bags.
2. To get rid of bags under the eyes and swollen dark circles , cucumbers place on your eyelids for about 10 to 15 minutes. This home remedy will give the eye a calming effect and renew tired eyes. cucumber remedy will also help reduce the swelling of the eyelids.
3. One of the simplest remedies bag under the eyes is the use of the potato. Cut thin slices of potatoes and put a slice on each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase, which helps eliminate dark circles and bags under the eyes successfully.
4. Application of tea bags is an excellent way to reduce swelling around the eyes and dark circles. Keep cold black tea bags, used under the eyes. This remedy simply helps eliminate the appearance of tired eyes, eye bags and puffiness naturally
Related Post :. 12 Best DIY Masks home made eye for dark circles and puffy bags under the eyes
5. Reduce bags under the eyes with metal spoons. Place 2 metal spoons in the freezer for about 30 minutes and then remove them and place them in their eye bags. This home remedy will reduce the swelling of the lower eyelid.
6. You really need at least 8 hours of sleep every night to get rid of bags under the eyes and swollen eye wrinkles. Sleep helps combat stress and fatigue and reduces bags under the eyes.
7. The swelling under the eyes is often caused by the accumulation of fluids around the eye. Sleeping in an elevated position may help prevent the accumulation of fluid in the skin tissue around the eyes.
8. A cold compress can be used to reduce bags under the eyes swollen. Soak a cloth in cold water and then ring out. Keep this cold compress on closed eyes for about 5 minutes.
9. The application of egg whites under the swollen eye is an effective natural treatment that helps in reducing bags under the quick eye.
Related Post: The best natural ways to get rid of bags under eyes swollen
10. A nutrition suitable is the best home remedy to treat puffy eyes bags. Vitamins such as vitamins A, E and K are essential to keep the skin clean and moist and to prevent and cure puffy eyes. Incorporate adequate amount of these vitamins in your daily diet.
These are some of the best home remedies to get rid of puffy bags under the eyes, which are simple but very effective.
See also: The best natural treatments to get rid of dark circles under the eyes fast