How to get rid of dry skin on the face during the winter season
dry and flaky skin is a common complaint in the winter time. Nobody wants irritable, dry, flaky skin on your face! air cold and dry winter sucks the life out of the silky, smooth skin. Patches of dry skin on the face especially around the eyelids and nose and forehead, can be intensely itchy and turn red as a result of continuous itching. Therefore, at some point it becomes dry and scaly red skin on the face. You can apply home remedies to remove dry skin on the face and get the skin hydrated during winter.
Home Remedies easy for dry scaly skin on the face
There are some natural home remedies for dry skin that can help you in get rid of dry, scaly skin on her face. Treat dry skin winter, following some home remedies that are given below:
1. Winter is the best time of year to exfoliate the skin several times a week. Exfoliate the scaly skin on the face and remove dead skin cells. People with dry, red, flaky skin should exfoliate once or twice a week, if possible with a gentle exfoliating scrub that does not irritate the skin.
2. After exfoliation, always apply a layer of moisturizer to keep dry skin healthy, hydrated and moist face. To repair patches for dry, flaky skin on the face, look for the best moisturizer that contains moisturizing ingredients that help attract and retain moisture in the skin. humectants are hyaluronic acid, glycerol or sorbitol.
You can also make your own facial moisturizer combining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, lemon juice and a tablespoon of melted butter. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise mixture all over your face and leave for 20 minutes. It will help you get rid of, peeling dry skin and leave the skin soft.
3. The application of aloe vera in the face, especially in the winter season and coldest month is effective in reducing dry skin on the face. Aloe vera has soothing, healing and moisturizing to prevent dry skin. Breaking a leaf of aloe vera plant and rub the sticky sap transparent and all over her face. This can help remove the scales, dead skin of the face.
4. When it comes to healing and moisturizing peeling skin on the face, can be considered the olive oil. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Apply olive for dry, flaky and leave for 15 minutes before applying the base skin. Hydrates, moisturizes, soothes and relaxes the skin of the face dry during the winter.
5. Coconut oil is very good for the treatment of dry winter skin. Coconut oil is one of the inexpensive natural remedies that works as a natural moisturizer and helps in the treatment of treating your dry, scaly and itchy skin in the winter season. Coconut oil has a sufficient amount of fatty acid that compensates for any loss of skin moisture. It works best when left for a whole night.
6. When applied topically to the face, glycerin works to increase moisture in the skin and lock in curbing the dryness of winter, so it is considered one of the best remedies for skin dry. If you have dry skin on the face, you can add glycerin for cream and apply on face to enhance and maintain moisture in the skin to heal dry skin on the face. An ancient effective home remedy for dry skin is mixing time glycerin, lemon juice and rose water in equal proportions and apply on your face overnight.
7. Banana acts as a moisturizer while your skin glow with a bright softness. Because the banana is to have content-rich water moisturizes the skin and prevents peeling off and dried. Nutrients in the banana will improve skin tone and skin complexion effectively. Just one mashed banana and apply it as a mask, leaving it for 20 minutes and then rinse to remove the dryness of the face. This is a proven remedy for the treatment of dry skin.
Alternatively, you can mash a banana and mix with yogurt as a good pasta. Spread this paste on the face and neck and leave for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water and pat dry. This banana and yogurt natural mask for dry skin not only moisturizes dry skin but also exfoliates dead skin cells.
8. Any type of skin problem can be eliminated by avocado mask. People with dry skin can help a lot through this natural fruit. An avocado mask can combat dry skin and add moisture as it contains healthy fats, which moisturize and lubricate the skin scaly and help get rid of dry skin on the face. This easy to make a mask for dry skin uses only 2 of avocado and honey ingredient. Mash a ripe avocado paste and add a tablespoon of honey in the avocado paste. Mix well and apply the mask on your face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, dry patches to get rid of dry, flaky skin on the face.
9. oatmeal to gently exfoliate the skin, remove dead and dry skin on the face. Oatmeal is chock full of vitamin E and other essential nutrients that are vital for healthy skin. Here is a perfect oatmeal mask for dry skin. Take oatmeal and coarsely ground into oatmeal and add milk and make a paste of desired consistency. Apply this on the peeling skin on the face and wash thoroughly with water after about twenty minutes to get rid of patches of dry, itchy skin.
10. If you have dry skin that needs hydration, make a paste with a guava and a tablespoon of honey. Wash your face with warm water and dry with a clean towel. Only apply in the face like a mask and leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, dry patches to get rid of dry, flaky skin on the face.
11. You can use egg yolk to make a nourishing mask to remove dry skin on the face. The combination of egg yolk, honey and olive oil makes a wonderful facial massage. Separate the white and yolk of a raw, organic egg yolk and beat. Add a few drops of honey and olive oil in the egg yolk and apply the mixture on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. The egg yolk mask soothe, smooth and refine the skin dry and flaky.
Here are some effective home remedies that can help treat your dry, scaly and itchy skin in the winter season.
Tips for getting rid of dry skin on the face
The dry, cold winter and wind can wreak havoc on your skin. Peeling skin can be an unpleasant and annoying problem, especially during the winter months, cold and dry. Try these tips for skin care to prevent dry skin during the winter months.
Have plenty of fluids during the day to moisturize skin from the inside out and get rid of dry, scaly patches on the skin of the face. Avoid processed sugars and caffeinated beverages that dehydrate the skin.
treat dry flaky skin on the face from the inside out by taking supplements of vitamins and minerals. Achieve a healthy look of facial skin by choosing organic and healthy food, and keep your stress level down.
Try to avoid using hot water as much as possible to prevent and treat dry winter skin on the face. Wash your face with warm water and simply pat your skin dry, do not rub.
frequent washing of the face can strip moisture from his face, leaving it dry and rough. Stay away from soap, especially deodorant soaps, as this will only aggravate the condition of dry flaky skin.
inside dry heat can help cause dry skin patches. Use a humidifier in your bedroom while you sleep, to avoid dry skin on the face. This remedy is best for getting rid of dry, flaky skin on the face.
Excessive exposure to direct sunlight has dramatic effects on the skin drying. Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible during peak UV radiation to prevent and reduce flaking of dry, flaky skin on the forehead and face.
Here are some remedies rid of dry skin on the face . Prevent winter dry skin by eliminating habits that might be causing or worsening the skin dry face.Additional Tags for this post:
face dry aagama iruka tips tamil |