Warts are noncancerous growths and developed due to stubborn virus called human papilloma virus.
usually are painless and do not pose any significant health problem. But they can be quite disturbing and unsightly.
A weak immune system may worsen warts, however, is very rare. Although warts are not considered contagious, it can spread through skin to skin contact.
Through surgery and synthetic forms, one can get rid of warts, but these methods have reached their own problems and side effects.
Do not worry, simple home remedies such as castor oil and garlic can also get rid of warts.
surprised? Yes, the International Journal of Dermatology indicates that garlic can remove warts in 80% of people.
How effective is garlic for warts?
- The present allicin in garlic has antiviral properties and powerful anti-tumor dealing with warts papilloma virus causing human losses.
- strengthens the immune system when consumed.
- Because of its caustic nature, which will cause warts blister and fall off.
Using garlic for warts?
There are different ways available to treat warts with garlic. The’ve listed below. You can try any method as per your convenience.
Before attempting any treatment, be sure to clean the warts with antibacterial soap and dry each time.
Consume fresh garlic cloves daily to strengthen your immune system. If you are taking blood-thinning medications or blood surgery in a few days then avoid consuming garlic. Following topical application of garlic shown.
- Crush a clove of garlic and apply the paste on the warts.
- secure the area with a bandage.
- leaves all night and remove the bandage next morning.
- Rinse with water and reapply the crushed garlic and secure with a bandage.
- repeat the process every 6 to 8 hours each day until the wart is clear
- Alternatively, you can place a clove of garlic into slices and secure it with a bandage..
- Alternatively, you can use tape instead of dressing.
2. Garlic Oil
- Take some garlic oil in a small bowl.
- Using a cotton ball or Q-tip apply garlic oil on the warts.
- Wear socks or gloves hang in there and go to sleep.
- The next morning, rinse with water warts.
- Repeat nightly process.
3. Garlic with castor oil
- Using a Q-tip apply a small amount of castor oil on the warts.
- Now cover the warts with sliced garlic and secure it with a band aid.
- left overnight and remove and rinse with water.
- Repeat daily.
- Alternatively, you can use a tape instead of sticking plaster.
4. Garlic with vitamin E oil
This process is also effective in genital warts, oral warts and flat warts, apart from warts on the hands, face and feet.
- Delete the contents of a vitamin E capsule oil.
- Using a cotton ball, apply it on the warts.
- Now crushed (1 clove) garlic apply it.
- secure the area with tape.
- Repeat the process 2 times a day until you see results.
5. Garlic with onions
- Combine equal amounts of onion paste and garlic paste.
- apply to the wart and covered with a bandage.
- left for 2 days and remove the bandage and rinse with water.
- Repeat the process again and again until you see the results.
- If you are able to handle the irritation caused by the mixture, you can also sprinkle salt over the mixture.
6. The garlic juice for genital warts
Apart from genital warts, you can also use this process to remove flat warts.
- Make some liquid extract of garlic cloves.
- Using a cotton ball, apply on the genital wart or flat warts.
- secure with tape.
- Remove and rinse with water after a few hours.
- Reapply 3 -. 4 times a day
7. garlic with olive oil
- julienne cut 1 clove of garlic.
- soaked in enough olive oil for a few hours.
- remove olive oil, place them on the warts and secure with a bandage.
- leave it overnight, remove and rinse morning.
- Repeat daily.
8. Garlic with apple cider vinegar
- Crush 1 garlic clove and mix will make sufficient amounts of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture on the warts and secure the area with tape.
- leave it overnight and rinse the next morning.
- Repeat the process daily until you achieve the results.
9. Garlic with Vaseline
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the warts.
- Now crushed (1 clove) garlic apply it.
- secure everything with the dressing.
- Let stand for 5 hours and remove the bandage.
- wash the area with water and dry.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
10. Garlic for Warts tongue
- Mash 1 clove garlic to paste.
- mix with sufficient water.
- Apply the paste on the warts and secure with bandage.
- left for a few hours and rinse with water.
- Repeat 2 times a day until you see results.
- Alternatively, you can use honey instead of water.
11. Garlic capsules or tablets for warts
If you can not stand the burning sensation of garlic, then you can consider garlic supplements. Garlic capsules or tablets show same effect as fresh garlic. Consult your doctor about the right dose for your health.
Tips and precautions
- warts thoroughly washed with antibacterial soap before attempting methods garlic.
- Application of garlic causes burning sensation. If you can not stand, prevent and treat different methods.
- Do not touch the warts of other people, because they can spread through skin contact.
- Treat cuts or cracks immediately, because the virus can easily access them to enter the body.
- Do not attempt to cut, shave or trim their warts.
- must maintain the areas surrounding the warts dry, because the human papilloma virus develops in a warm and humid environment.
- wear sandals shower while using bathrooms and fitness centers.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying the treatment of warts.
- if the warts are painful, pus or blood issue, change their appearance or begin to spread, it is important to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- do not share shoes or socks with people who have warts.
hope to try garlic remedies to treat warts. If you want to share your experience, suggestion or consultation with us, write to us in the comments section. We are happy to hear from you.