Ear infection is a common problem that occurs due to the accumulation fluid in the middle ear. It can be caused by :. A cold, flu, allergies, bacteria, dust and a viral presence in the ear
Garlic is an excellent alternative to antibiotics to cure the infection in the ear, and the following article will tell you exactly how!
How garlic helps ear infection nipple
- Garlic has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and properties that helps try the action of bacteria that cause ear infection ear anti-oxidants. It also helps reduce ear swelling, pain and infection.
- contains allicin, an anti-microbial property that works against infection and pain in the inner ear.
- contains powerful aromatic compounds, which have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are easily absorbed by the skin and eardrum in the tissues surrounding the inner ear.
How to use garlic for ear infection
Let’s take a look at some of the popular methods that can be used to treat ear infections.
Method – 1: (Ajo)
- Crush a few cloves of fresh garlic and wrap in a small cloth.
- Place in the ear and let it sit for about 30 – 35 Barrio
- remove the cloth for pain relief.
Method – 2: (garlic juice)
- Mash few cloves of garlic well.
- Cover in cloth and sole in the infected ear.
Method – 3: (garlic mustard oil)
- a teaspoon of mustard oil or sesame oil is heated, with 2 -4 garlic cloves.
- Let’s cook oil for a few minutes and then apply this oil around or in the ear.
Method – 4: (boiled garlic cloves with salt)
- Boil 3 to 5 garlic cloves in water for 5 to 7. minutes
- remove from heat and crush with salt.
- put it in a cloth and place against the affected area for a few minutes.
- Repeat the process continuously.
Method – 5: (garlic oil St. Johnswort)
- Mix half the garlic, half the oil St. Johnswort , a small amount of oil and 3 drops of mullein grapefruit seed extract.
- pours it into the affected ear using an ear dropper.
- Repeat twice a day for quick relief.
Method – 7: (Garlic clove with gauze or cheese cloth)
- Peel the skin of garlic clove and discard tip.
- should be wrapped in a piece of cheesecloth or gauze.
- place this in the infected ear with the cut end into the ear.
- sure to leave enough to pull the gauze out garlic.
- Place a hot rice or wash clothes on the ear.
- Do not push too deep into the ear and prevent their use in children.
- . Note: You can use hot garlic to get relief
garlic oil for ear infection
garlic oil is an easy natural remedy made to treat infection ear and hearing. This helps relieve the wax accumulates in the ear and reduces pain and infection.
Method – 8: (garlic oil)
- few drops of garlic oil and mullein oil is stirred and poured into the affected ear using an ear dropper.
- I leave it and repeat it regularly.
Method – 9: (hot garlic oil)
- Heat a bowl with garlic oil in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- Place a few drops into the infected ear pulling the ear back and up.
- Let stand for 5 -. 10 minutes and then covered with a cotton ball
- This softens the wax and prevent infection if used every day.
Method – 10: (garlic oil capsules)
- Take one capsule of garlic oil and pricking to empty its contents.
- pour the contents into the infected ear, tilting her head so that the water does not come out
- placing a cotton ball over the ear and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat daily.
Garlic and olive oil for ear infection
This combination helps to treat ear infection by softening the wax and give relief from pain and infection .
Method – 12:
- The ear drops containing garlic extracts help reduce the pain of middle ear infections in children and adults.
- Crush two to three cloves of raw garlic and add a few tablespoons of olive oil
- Dissolving and steep until the garlic juice is completely dissolved..
- Here allicin in garlic it is released.
- Then pour a few drops into the infected ear canal using an eyedropper.
- let sit for a few minutes before placing a cotton ball in the ear and leave overnight.
- The next morning, clean your ear with hydrogen peroxide and put cotton in your ear again.
- Note: You can use olive oil hot
Method – 13:.
- MINCE few cloves of garlic and place in a glass container cleansed.
- Cover with olive oil and let sit for 30 – 60 minutes to cure allicin
- put a small bag of rice, or a sock containing rice, in the microwave to warm up for a few minutes.
- Strain the pieces of garlic oil and place in a teaspoon
- Heat gently up, placing the spoon on top of the cup containing hot water.
- drop of hot oil in the ear and put a cotton ball or wash cloth over it, making sure that you are putting down, bad ear up.
- Now add the hot rice or a sock and covered with a towel for as long as possible.
Method – 14: (garlic, calendula petals and olive oil)
- heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Place 1/2 oz of crushed garlic cloves and 1/2 ounce of marigold petals in a baking dish and cover with oil (preferably olive oil) and stir well.
- Place in the oven and turn it off.
- Allow to remain in the oven for about 8 hours.
- Strain the oil and store in a labeled bottle, be sure to keep refrigerated.
- Pour. 3 – 5 drops of this oil of garlic in the affected ear to get rid of the infection
- Repeat regularly.
Follow these tips for quick safe from infection relief and ear:
- Always use fresh garlic because it contains the most potent compounds that dries and bottled.
- Do not put any fluid in the ear if you suspect a ruptured eardrum.
- The treatment has to be repeated several times, depending on the severity of the problem.
- Garlic is a natural blood thinner; therefore, its consumption should be limited or avoided if you are taking blood-thinning medications.
- Your ears should always be clean to prevent ear infection.
We would like to know of any outcome that is in the use of these or other treatments. But if the problem persists, consult your doctor.