Boils – a problem of unsightly skin occurs when a hair follicle is infected by bacteria. Starting as a small painful nodule that slowly increases in size. There are different types of boils, such as cystic acne, boils, and hidradentitis suppurative pilonidal cyst. They usually appear in areas that are hairy, exposed to continuous friction, contact with chemicals that irritate the skin and prone to excessive sweating.
Although they are harmless, sometimes they can be very painful and accompanied by fever. The key method to cure boils is to drain the bacteria and infection of the inflamed area.
Instead of antibiotics, home remedies can be of great help for the treatment of boils. There are several methods to treat them, which is more effective garlic. It is natural, affordable and effective, and is about to learn how it works and how to use it. Let’s start!
garlic is good for boils?
- The sulfur containing compounds such as alliin, allicin and Ajoene in treatment of boils garlic.
- Relieves pain and inflammation with its anti-inflammatory property.
- is naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-viral, which kills the bacteria that cause boils.
- it is called the pus from the bois with its power of absorption and removes bacteria, so the skin can heal.
Using garlic to treat boils:
Here are some of the methods widely used garlic to get rid of boils.
1. The consumption of garlic
- Eat some garlic cloves by chewing throughout the day.
- use garlic to flavor your kitchen every day as soups, curries, sauces, salads, bread, rice items, etc.
- Regular consumption of garlic in your daily diet will help you break with boils.
2. Garlic cloves
- Crush 2 to 4 cloves garlic, adding some water to fine
- correspond to the boil and leave for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Repeat daily.
- Note: To reduce boils inside of the thighs repeat the above process 2 times a day
- or you can apply garlic paste (without water) directly on boils..
- Spread the paste of garlic on a sterile gauze and place it in the infected area.
- with bandage wrap and let it sit for 2 days to prevent infection.
- wash with warm water.
- Repeat twice a day.
- or simply
3. Squeeze the garlic
- Heat 2 to 3 cloves garlic until heated
- place this tooth heated in the infected and wrapped in a clean cloth area.
- hold it in 10 to 15 minutes until the tooth cool
- follow the same process. 3 – 4 times a day until he came to the boils head and pus drains
4. Garlic with onion
This is a process that extracts Ayurvedic toxins, increases blood circulation, soothe inflammation of the skin and eventually disinfecting wounds to eliminate boils.
- Grate the onion and mince garlic cloves with a garlic press.
- Mix both ingredients and spread on boils.
- cover it with gauze and be sure to change the pad 3 times a day until cleared boils on the skin.
- Or squeeze the juice from the onion over grated and chopped garlic.
- is applied to boils.
- Come for a few minutes and wash with water.
- Repeat 3 times a day.
5. Garlic with eucalyptus oil
- Mix 2 to 3 drops of eucalyptus oil in 2 -. 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Apply skin abscess and leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
- follow this process regularly to keep boils at bay.
- . Note: can use garlic capsules instead of crushed garlic cloves
6. Garlic with turmeric
Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce boils with pain and irritation. This process is used to treat ulcers in the inner thighs.
- Mix 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and garlic cloves to a paste.
- Apply this paste on boils and leave for 10 -. 20 minutes
- wash with warm water and dry.
- Repeat daily.
7. Garlic with apple cider vinegar and horseradish
- In a large glass jar, mix 1 liter of cider vinegar raw apple, 1/2 ounce grated horseradish, and 4 ounces of chopped garlic.
- Put the lid on the jar and let stand in a warm place for 12 hours.
- Shake well and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- The strain through cheesecloth and store the liquid in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to discard the solid sneaks out.
- Consume 1 teaspoon of this liquid 3 times a day to remove bacteria and strengthen the immune system.
8. poultice of garlic
- Peel and chop 3 cloves garlic, then crush the teeth to extract their juice.
- broke Wrap garlic in cheesecloth and wet it with warm water.
- Place the garlic poultice on boils and leave 20 minutes to increase blood circulation and reduce swelling.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times regularly
- .. Note: may be used grated or boiled garlic poultice
- Moreover, add garlic to milk and bread softened garlic -. Milk bread napkin and place it on the problem area to get relief
9. Garlic Oil
Garlic oil is effective in treating boils popped already running slowly.
- Apply sufficient oil garlic boils infected skin areas.
- massage gently for a few minutes levae for a few minutes to overnight.
- After cleaning with a cotton ball and rinse with warm water.
- Dry skin and repeat as regularly to eliminate boils.
- Moreover, consume 1 teaspoon garlic oil for the treatment of boils internally.
10. Garlic water
- Crush 4 cloves of garlic and boil in water for 5 minutes.
- strain nail and allow water to cool.
- Use water to clean the garlic boils 1 -. 2 times a day
- or normal use of water instead of boiling water and apply it on clean boils or carbuncles.
11. Garlic with fenugreek and red clay poultice
- Mix a few cloves of minced fresh garlic, fenugreek seeds powder and red clay and water.
- apply it as a poultice for boils and leave on for 3 -. 4 hours
- Rinse with warm water followed by cool water and pat dry.
- Repeat daily.
12. Garlic Bath
Allicin in garlic will go deep into the skin where MRSA lives and fight it to avoid the problem. The recommended garlic cloves for your bath amount will be 5 to 6 teeth for adults and 2 -. 3 cloves for children or babies
- Peel and mash 6 cloves garlic, then boil in 1 quart of water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 30 – 45 Barrio
- Strain the water to discard the garlic cloves.
- pour into the bathtub filled with warm water.
- Enter the bath and take all the time you can, but be sure that it might sting a little.
- Repeat daily for relief of itching and pain caused by boils.
- . Note: Alternatively, using tea bags of garlic or crushed garlic and place in the bottom of the tub while taking bath
13. Garlic for MRSA or staph bacteria
methicillin – resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), or staph infection causes boils or wounds in the skin, along with the pain and inflammation. The use of antibiotics can cause more this infection, wherein the bacteria get resistance to antibiotics. Allicin in garlic acts as a vital weapon that helps kill against Staphylococcus bacteria.
- Crush 2 -. 3 garlic cloves and place in the center of a piece of cotton gauze 4 × 4
- then cover this gauze with another 4 × 4 piece of gauze cotton, as sandwich.
- gauze sandwich Apply this to the infected area boil and secure it with a first aid tape.
- Leave for about 5 -. 6 hours and then replace it with a garnish of fresh garlic with freshly crushed
- For best results and fast, you have to apply some resistance warming at the top of the gauze to cure boils.
Tips and precautions
For best results, follow these tips and precautions listed below while using garlic to treat boils.
- No POP or squeeze boils. This leads to infection and scarring. Instead, wait for it to break on their own.
- Use antiseptic soap bath to prevent boiling with recurrence.
- Taking vitamins A, C and E to strengthen your immune system.
- During garlic intake can cause halitosis (bad breath), emesis, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn and nausea.
- Garlic may exacerbate bleeding disorders during pregnancy, cause excessive bleeding during surgery or childbirth. Also adversely it affects the liver.
- You can interact with some anticoagulants, hypoglycemic, and other medications. So talk to your doctor before using garlic as a boils treatment.
- Before starting treatment with garlic, test to make sure you are not allergic to it.
- Eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, reduce stress through yoga or meditation, maintaining skin hygiene, etc., to avoid boiling and recurrence.
- Take garlic supplements according to the instructions of your health care provider.
- If the boils do not heal, consult a doctor to find out if they are a sign of a problem more serious health, especially if you suffer from diabetes, eczema, acne, cancer, HIV disorders, alcoholism, obesity , blood, or kidney problems.
Have you tried using garlic to cure and prevent boils? What methods worked best for you? Share your story with us!
Image – Elizabeth Eyre @ Flickr