Most women are concerned about the consumption of fruits like papaya and pineapple They are considered to be dangerous during pregnancy. Fruits that should be avoided during pregnancy If you want to know what fruits can have during pregnancy, here is a list. Check out the fruits to include in your diet for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
1. Avocados is one of the fruits that is rich in folic acid. Women need plenty of folic acid during pregnancy, which is very good for the mother and the fetus was conceived. In addition to strengthening the nervous babies, avocado fruit benefits for pregnant women also reduce the risk of babies born with disabilities. have this fruit.
2. The handle summer fruit is not only delicious but very healthy. Mango can help facilitate digestion, in addition to pregnant women mangoes they are also rich in vitamins A and C, which is healthy for pregnant women.
3. Grapes Many women think it is not safe to eat grapes. However, grapes are rich in vitamin A, which stabilizes the metabolic rate. Grapes also have folic acid, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium, which is good during pregnancy.
4. sweet lime is a fruit that reduces nausea, morning sickness and health problems more common during pregnancy. Citrus is loaded with antioxidants that are good for the baby.
5. Lemon Lemon is often used by women to help digestion, get rid of nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. Lemon cleanses the body and removes toxins.
6. Bananas Constipation is a common health problem during pregnancy. For easy passage of stool and a clean system, they have bananas. Bananas also contain vitamin C is necessary for the formation of blood vessels, gums, bones and skin, therefore, more vitamin C is needed in times of pregnancy.
7. Berries Berries are rich in antioxidants and is considered as a super food. You can include this fruit in your diet during pregnancy.
8. Oranges are sweet and bitter; perfect flavors a pregnant woman wants. Moreover, citrus is loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
9. Apples is healthy and very rich in healthy vitamins that are good for the body.
10. Lichi This summer fruit is definitely safe during pregnancy fruit, lychee is good to eat in the heat of the day to cool the body.
Maintaining proper nutrition during pregnancy is important not only for the health of your baby, but also for the health of the mother, too. Incorporating fruit into your diet in pregnancy is a healthy delicious way to increase your nutrient intake while helping in the growth and development of your baby.