According to American Lung Association There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, create more than 7,000 chemicals.
Many of these substances are also found in consumer products, but these products have warning labels. While the public is warned about the danger of toxic substances in these products, there is no such warning to toxins in smoke snuff.
Here are some of the chemicals in smoke snuff and other places which are:
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover
- acetic acid – an ingredient in hair dye
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner
- Arsenic – used in rat poison
- benzene – Found in rubber cement
- butane – used in lighter fluid
- Cadmium – active in battery acid component
- Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust gases
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
- hexamine – barbecue found in lighter fluid
- Lead – used in batteries
- naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs
- methanol – a major component of rocket fuel
- nicotine – used as an insecticide
- Tar – material for paving roads
- Toluene – used for the manufacture of paint
As you can see, cigarettes contain many toxins that damage the body.
The lungs of a human being who smokes or lungs of a human being who used to smoke are full of toxins. However, of course there is no way to clean them. You will get only doing this amazing drink which has powerful healing properties and are just made of three ingredients.
onion, ginger, turmeric and are the ingredients. When it comes ginger, it is known that people are using for ages because of its healing properties.
- ginger, as well as all their beneficial properties eliminating the additional mucus in the lungs.
- Onion is very common in the kitchen and thanks to its anti-cancer is very beneficial. It is one of the best fighters against many malignancies. It also prevents diseases of the respiratory system.
- Turmeric is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has high amounts of omega 3. This spice is also known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-cancer properties. Include it in your diet.
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of onion
- 2 tablespoons turmeric organic powder (or use turmeric root the thumb side)
- 400 grams of unrefined sugar organic (or healthy maple syrup or honey options)
- organic ginger root (thumb size)
First, mix the water and sugar mixture and place this fire. Wait until it begins to boil. Mince the ginger and next onions and add to the mixture to heat.
When the mixture becomes boiled, add turmeric and lower the heat to medium. Let the mixture cook until only half of the total amount is left.
Strain the mixture was left and place it in a glass container. Then cooled to room temperature, store the mixture in the refrigerator.
consume this drink daily two tablespoons of it, morning and afternoon, two hours after the meal.