The metabolic rate of your body determines your overall health. Having a proper metabolism will help reduce your weight and stay in a better state of health. When your metabolism is faster than your body digests food easily and uses the energy from food. This prevents deposition of fat in the body. The rate of metabolism is important for those who want to lose weight. A slow metabolism negatively affect your weight loss efforts. If you can increase your metabolism, then you will use energy and burning fat even when you are sleeping. This will help achieve faster weight reduction. Although the exercises are the most important method to increase metabolism, the food we eat can also affect the metabolic rate. There are certain foods that increase the metabolism rate and provide lean and better looking body. Here is the list of some of these elements increase the metabolism of food.
We all know that fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals and are important for maintaining a healthy body. There are many fruits that are readily available on the market that helps increase metabolism. Strawberries, oranges, peaches, watermelon, guava and grape fruit are excellent metabolism boosters. Include more of these fruits in your diet metabolism reducing food if you want to reduce your weight.
• Select fruits that have a lower content of carbohydrates and lower sugar content for best results.
• Fruits like strawberry and watermelon have more water content and fiber, which makes you feel full without increasing their body weight.
• Always opt for organic fruits
2. Green tea
Aside from having the property of increasing metabolic rate, green tea has other health benefits too. It contains a compound called EGCG that helps increase metabolism.
• You can use hot green tea or you can pour the fresh green tea over ice and use it as iced tea.
• Make sure you consume at least 2-3 cups of green tea every day to boost your metabolism at a healthy level.
This is a type of melon that tastes great and is low in calories. This is an excellent food to reduce weight by increasing metabolism choice. Most diet programs include this fruit in the diet plan.
• Melon contains fewer calories than the energy required to eat it.
• You will be reducing calories when eating a melon.
Spinach is rich in vitamin B complex and also has a high fiber content. This helps to improve digestion of food and provides better metabolic rate. This food also helps in proper muscle growth. When the body muscle mass increases metabolism also it gets is driven. More muscle means burning calories faster.
• Include spinach in your daily diet if you want to stay slim and have a good digestion.
• You can add to salads, soups or other recipes can be made with spinach.
lemon helps increase metabolism by cleansing your digestive system. It also improves the defense mechanism of our body. Vitamin C present in lemon has anti-oxidant properties that help cleanse our systems.
• Drink a glass of warm water with the juice of half lemon added to it in the morning.
• You can also use lemon juice instead of soda to be benefited from this fruit drinks.
6. Avena eating
This is one of the best breakfast options for those who want to reduce weight. Oatmeal is rich in fiber and the body needs more energy to break down, which leads to exhaust the excess calories stored in the body.
• oatmeal reduces cholesterol in the body that acts as an obstacle to proper metabolism.
• Make sure you are not allergic to the gluten in oatmeal before drinking.
7. Lean meat
Lean meat is useful in improving metabolic rate as it promotes the growth of lean muscle in the body. Lean meat contains more protein than other meats. lean muscles help burn fat and make your body slim and attractive. If you want to increase metabolism to reduce the intake of carbohydrates and include more lean meat in your diet.
• Do not use fried meat
• You can choose boiled, baked or steamed meat so that fewer calories are consumed.
• Use chicken breasts or turkey breasts in your diet when you want to lose weight.
Ginger has properties increasing metabolism. Although it is not possible to eat pieces of ginger as such, it is necessary to use in other food preparations.
• You can add to stir-fries
• It can be used in various Chinese cuisines
• When cooking boneless chicken with vegetables, spices, celery, ginger and garlic can have better fat burning food.
This is a vegetable that can not be avoided if you are looking for vegetables to increase metabolism. Cucumber contains lots of water, vitamins, nutrients and fiber. This plant keeps the body hydrated and makes you feel full. They have very low calories in them.
• You can use cucumber slices or sticks as your snack.
• You can add to salads
• You can also use on their sandwiches
This is a crisp; low calorie vegetable is a good source of vitamin C, calcium and potassium. It is considered as a miracle food for weight loss. Calories to chew celery is equal to the energy you get from eating celery.
• Make sure you are using spreads non-fat and dressings with celery
• You can add them to soups and salads
• Do not use with peanut butter, if you are trying to lose weight
almonds contain certain essential fatty acids that help increase the metabolism rate. If you want to get benefited by using almonds eat a handful of almonds every day.
• You can use almonds as your snack between breakfast and lunch.
• You can use them to decorate the main or side dish
• You can try using walnuts or cashews if you get bored of using almonds to get the same benefit.
nutrients in grains have a good effect on our ability to burn fat. They are rich in protein and fiber and makes burning fat faster when consumed.
• Include baked or cooked in your daily diet to increase metabolism beans.
• The beans are a great side dish for lunch and dinner.
• can be added to soups.
Asparagus is known as negative calorie food. It takes more energy to chew and digest than the calories it contains. The calorific value of this plant is very low and therefore is a real metabolic booster. It has a unique and delicious flavor.
• You can cook the asparagus with lean meat to enhance the effect of increasing the metabolism.
• It is better to opt for organically produced asparagus
14. Coconut oil
There are many health benefits of using coconut oil; One is the ability to accelerate coconut oil fat burning. Although when used only provided momentum will be lower. When it used in combination with another increase food metabolism that is most effective.
• Use 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil for cooking daily
• You can use coconut oil to flavor the dish
is better to use black coffee, if you want to increase the metabolic rate. Caffeine compound is present in coffee improves blood circulation when taken in small amounts.
• Use coffee without sugar and cream to get a better boost to the metabolism.
• Do not take more than 3 cups of coffee a day
16. cruciferous vegetables
Cruciferous vegetables contain vitamin B complex that have a salutary effect on metabolism. They are low in calories and help cleanse the digestive system.
• Use cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts more in the diet
• You can mix them in other recipes and improve the taste
There are many spices that help load the metabolism. Spices add flavor to the dish and also improved nutritional content.
• Include spices like black pepper, mustard, cayenne pepper, cardamom and cinnamon acts as metabolism boosters.
• You can add them to various food preparations to increase their consumption.
This is one of the most important foods that keep all your organs healthy and functioning. When the body does not have enough water metabolism slows down. Therefore it is necessary to keep your body well hydrated.
• Drink at least 8-10 glasses of pure water to increase metabolism.
Are you suffering from overweight or obese? Are you looking for foods to increase your metabolic rate to achieve weight reduction and good health? You can try to eat different foods mentioned above. Include 3-4 these foods in your regular diet to get a boost to your metabolic rate. You can not relive your metabolic rate overnight. Give your body time to adapt to new foods that you have included in the diet to show results. You can use calculators online metabolic rate to calculate the metabolic rate before starting the diet and after using the metabolic boost diet for at least a month to ensure that your metabolic rate has increased.Additional Tags for this post:
boost metabolism foods tamil |