Stomach pain is worse than all they agreed. Nausea, bloating, diarrhea, gas, gastrointestinal ailments what you have, none of them are fun. When your stomach is upset there are many things you have trouble making as sleep well, think well, and most importantly, eat well.
What to eat when you have stomach pain
As we all know, food is difficult when you have stomachache . However, there are certain foods that can be consumed that can really help relieve pain in the stomach. This means that certain foods will help some more than others and you have to go through some trial and error to find out what works best for you. Here are some of the foods you can eat even with an upset stomach.
- Papaya is a tropical fruit that is good to eat because it carries an enzyme called papain, which is known to aid digestion.
- Mint is also on the list of foods that can be consumed as peppermint acts as an antispasmodic of the gastrointestinal tract, which means that calms the stomach muscles and improves digestion. For this reason, you will often see that restaurants serve mint at the end of a meal. Drinking mint tea after a meal will help you get a good digestion. Not only it limited to peppermint, spearmint and other types as peppermint works so well.
- fennel and liquorice and caraway seeds contain oils that have been revealed to help relax the gastrointestinal tract and aid digestion. This is why it is often served in restaurants in India after the meal. The same with what mint can do, these herbs also help easing stomachaches and aids in digestion of food.
- Ginger is also an ingredient that should not be a surprise to anyone who grew up drinking ginger beer for stomach pains. The reason that ginger is so great is that it helps with the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. It just means that keeps everything moving smoothly down, which can help relieve nausea. Drinking ginger tea after meals will help in food digestion and relieve pain in the stomach.
- White rice, pasta, crackers, oat bran does not need a lot of work to rupture so they are very easy to digest and these foods are harmless in taste and smell which makes them easy and soothing to eat, even when it is difficult to digest more.
- bananas are a part of the known, nausea, fighting the BRAT diet and is well known among children and adults, and consumption is a good way to combat stomachache . It is also high in fiber and sugar that aids in digestion, and helps electrolytes containing rehydration especially after vomiting or diarrhea.
This remedy is in
food to eat when you have stomach pain