With the advent of health consciousness, one of the seeds that are gaining importance is flaxseed or known as Alasi in Hindi. Flax seeds are considered one of powerful plants on the planet. It is considered to reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer, as it is a good source of healthy fats fiber and antioxidants. This small seed and so many benefits in them? Let us know what could be the flaxseed benefits and I am sure you will be surprised to know Health and beauty benefits of flax seeds .
Did you know that the super seeds health benefits can change your life! View all 7 lifts health in the forms of seeds …
What are the uses of flax seeds?
- Linseed , when eaten whole, can pass through the digestive tract without being digested and not be able to provide health benefits . It is always beneficial when we base flax seeds using coffee grinders.
- Flaxseed is an ingredient that is added on whole grain bread, pasta, cookies or baked goods. Make sure that when you buy products containing flax seeds, check the label to see if ground flax seeds and whole grain is not added.
- is preferable to store flaxseed in a freezer. Freezing flaxseed in a resealable plastic bag so that the seeds do not lose their power.
- substitute flax seed flour in the preparation of rolls, breads, pancakes and waffles. If the recipe calls for 2 or more cups of flour, replace approximately 1/4 ap or ½ cup flour with ground flaxseed.
- While the addition of flax seed powder to any dish, do not dust directly into the oil as it can destroy the flavor of nuts and seeds can lose its nutritional importance.
See this article for more fenugreek seeds amazing health benefits in general. ..
There is evidence when flax seeds are beneficial to the skin . The skin tone is so beautiful and soft improvement.
Can I include flaxseed in the face mask?
Of course yes! Flax seeds are included in the face mask. It is considered as a substitute for vegan eggs. Therefore, if you are a vegetarian or allergic to eggs linseed this mask can be done.
1. Flax seeds face mask for brighter and smoother skin
- Take 1 teaspoon of flaxseed in a bowl.
- impregnate the powder with water 3 teaspoon for 15 minutes. This mixture becomes sticky in consistency.
- Apply this mask on the face directly, avoiding the area around the eyes or mouth area. Allow the mask to dry completely.
- After about 10 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water and splash your face with cold water. Dry with a towel.
- If you have an excess of the mask, you can keep in the fridge, but please use within 3 to 4 days.
Are you looking for a perfect shine on your face? Get recipes homemade masks here you will find helpful for you …
2. Linseed and Honey Mask
- Combine 2 tbsp ground flax seed, 1 tablespoon honey and ¼ cup of hot water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply on face and leave for 25 minutes. Rinse the container with water and towel dry.
- The exfoliating effect of flax seed and presence of antioxidants in honey helps in restoring the natural texture of the skin.
- got to know how flax seed can be used in the diet as well as part of the package of the face.
Now we have to know what the Flaxseeds health benefits and skin.
Read continue for more health benefits and beauty of flaxseed …