Home » Fight hair fall with Ayurveda
Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss include a combination of meditation, diet, aromatherapy, oil massage and ayurvedic herbs . In order to obtain better results should adopt a holistic approach to all of them.
massage improves health scalp hair and hair by increasing blood flow. daily massage for about five to ten minutes is very beneficial for controlling hair loss.
- hair massage with vitamin E oil to strengthen the hair follicles.
- coconut and almond oil are also good for preventing hair loss. They help heal dry, scaly skin.
- To prevent thinning hair, you can also use herbal serum to massage your scalp. Use this serum three times a week to nourish hair follicles.
- Another popular ayurveda for hair loss is bhringaraj oil. Apply and massage oil bhringraj directly on the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash your hair in the next morning.
Ayurvedic diet to prevent hair loss
Diet is an important part of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Increase intake of essential fatty acids such as zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B complex and sulfur. They help strengthen hair roots.
- sprouts, milk, yeast, whey, nuts, soy beans and whole grains are good for controlling hair loss.
- Aloe Vera juice is best for strong and healthy hair. You can take aloe vera juice twice a day for about three months.
- Yogurt is a remedy for hair confidence problem. Eat yogurt on a daily basis can significantly reduce hair loss.
- Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. Fruits and vegetables are rich source of fiber that effectively controls hair loss.
- Being rich source of magnesium and calcium, sesame seeds are competent hair loss checker.