Ferrero Rocher Cheese Recipe
Ferrero Rocher recipe is more than delicious recipe that will leave you breath in time to take the first bite!
This is a no-bake cheesecake Oreo cookies using as its bark. The cream cheese filling is then mixed with the crushed Ferrero Rocher chocolates while the filling is a mixture of melted chocolate chips and Nutella. Sounds great! I encourage you to try this recipe and make it for special occasions. I am sure that all the love that is put to make your favorite recipe.
- 2 cups crushed Oreo
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 x 250g packs cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 6 pieces of Ferrero Rocher, cut into pieces
- 4 heaping tablespoons Nutella
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- confectioners’ sugar 2 tablespoons
- 8 pcs Ferrero Rocher
- chocolate chips
- Combine 2 cups crushed Oreo and 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, make sure it is mixed well and butter is evenly distributed along the crushed crackers, press in a pie pan 9.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes (this makes firmer crust, but you can skip this process if you want)
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes .
- Place the softened cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl; using an electric mixer, beat cheese until smooth and mix thoroughly.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and then allowed to cool for a while. Once cooled add to cream cheese mixture, continue beating until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add the heavy cream and 6 chopped Ferrero Rocher, then fold until well blended.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Beginning with Ferrero Rocher and chocolate shavings. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Put 4 heaping tablespoons Nutella, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of milk in a double boiler, stirring until the sauce becomes runny add more milk if necessary.
- Before serving, drizzle melted Nutella on top and then serve.