Those suffering from gas know it can be annoying and sometimes embarrassing. It can be caused by many things like spicy or oily foods, excessive alcohol intake, bacterial and viral infections, do not adequately chew food, stress, etc.
Fennel is an aromatic herb that has kind of licorice flavor. Each part of the plant has many medicinal benefits, and can help deal with the problem of gas.
is good for gas fennel?
The following properties of fennel helps show how many digestive problems type, including gas.
- fennel has antispasmodic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps to stimulate the production of gas in the stomach and gives quick relief from stomach problems (bloating and gas).
- is a powerful natural carminative, meaning it helps remove gas from your intestinal tract and helps better digestion.
- These seeds are rich in minerals such as iron, manganese, potassium, selenium, vitamins C, E and B, magnesium, anethole, fenchone, estragole, etc., which helps smooth functioning of the intestinal tract by relaxing the intestinal muscles contracted.
- has an excellent source of antioxidants that help protect the body against free radicals and ease in better digestion, increasing freedom of movement in the small intestine.
How to use fennel seeds for Gas
You can use either of these methods to treat his stomach gas and bloating.
1. Fennel seeds
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds in a cup of boiling water.
- Allow it to steep for 10 minutes.
- Drink this solution whenever you feel the gas.
- or chew a tablespoon fennel seeds after taking their meals.
- store these seeds in small bowls or pill cases.
- Chew this every time suffering from stomach gas and indigestion. This also helps to freshen breath.
- Use fresh fennel leaves spreads, salads and stews.
- Or take a fresh stalk (size of a postage stamp) and chewing fennel after meals.
- pills or eating candy and fennel.
3. fennel with mint leaves and cardamom
- fresh fennel, mint leaves and cardamom
- boil for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mixture and drink.
- Or just chew fresh fennel leaves for better digestion.
4. Fennel seeds with cardamom pods and ginger
- Mix cardamom pods, a teaspoon of fennel seeds and a small piece of fresh ginger in a cup of boiling water.
- stir well and let stand for about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Drinking this hot tea 3 times a day to get relief from gas.
5. Fennel seeds of anise, ginger root and mint leaves
- Boil a liter of water then add a teaspoon of fennel (or part of the plant), aniseed and ginger root.
- Simmer for 5 – 7 minutes in a covered pot
- turns off the fire and add the spearmint leaves.
- Steep it for about 15 minutes and then enjoy a cup or more based on the problem.
6. Fennel tea
Fennel tea contains volatile oils that aid digestion by increasing the production of gastric juice. This tea is safe for everyone.
- Boil water in a pot of tea for a few minutes.
- Add some crushed fennel seeds and tea leaves.
- Continue boiling for a few minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup milk and brown sugar syrup.
- Boil for a little longer before casting.
- Drink this tea to get immediate relief.
Fennel tea for gas child:
- pour 2 cups water in a saucepan.
- Add one tablespoon fennel seeds and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, cover and set aside.
- When it has cooled, strain the tea to remove seeds.
- Use a dropper to give your baby about 1/2 teaspoon per 30 minutes until the discomfort disappears.
- This can be stored for up to one day.
- or you can give tea boiled with ½ teaspoon anise seeds, fennel seeds and dill seeds in 10 ounces of water let stand for 10 minutes.
- mother or baby can drink this tea 2 to 3 times a day, but the amount
Fennel seeds for gas and bloating:
high volatile oil in fennel treat gas and bloating by stimulating the production of gastric juices. Try any of these methods increasingly suffering from the problems of gas and bloating to get quick relief from it.
1. Fennel with cardamom
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of both fennel and cardamom powder in a cup of warm water.
- this before meals to prevent gas and bloating.
2. Fennel seeds Black pepper, Black salt, cumin seeds and dried ginger
- Take 25 grams of black pepper and 50 grams each of dried ginger, fennel seeds, salt and black cumin seeds.
- Grind or chop all ingredients and mix well.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with warm water every 4 -. 5 hours
3. fennel with cumin and cilantro
- Mix equal amounts of cumin, fennel and coriander.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon before meals.
- Regular consumption of this will help with gas and bloating.
4. Fennel seeds with oranges
- Add one tablespoon fennel seeds and orange peel 2 cups of water.
- Boil for a few minutes.
- Steep the tea and add honey to sweeten.
- Drink this every time suffering from stomach problems.
- You can refrigerate tea for about 48 hours.
5. Fennel seeds with cardamom, mint leaves and ginger
- Add 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, 6 cardamoms, 3 mint leaves and 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger with water and mix well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Drink half a cup of this solution three to four times a day until complete relief is obtained
Precautions and tips to follow to use fennel seeds for Gas
Follow these tips for quick relief of stomach gas and other stomach related problems.
- always chewing fennel seeds green licorice flavored as it helps in better digestion instead of yellowish seeds.
- Fennel seeds for pregnant women and breast-feeding. People who are allergic to mugwort, celery, carrots, etc., are likely to be allergic to it.
- has some effects when taken with other drugs such as ibuprofen, naproxen, tetracycline, amoxapine, etc.
- It will increase your risk of skin sensitivity to sunlight.
- If you have breast cancer do not use fennel.
- also follow these methods occasionally to prevent the problem in the future.
are not recommended
did not forget to share your experience with us after trying these methods and also share any other resource you know!