Each year, consumption of snuff kills more people on earth than HIV – AIDS, drugs, alcohol, the, homicide, accidents
1. One of every five deaths is related to suicide and health problems by smoking, transmitted from the “Center for Disease Control”.
2. cigarette smoke emitted nearly eight million kg of greenhouse gases per year, causing disruption of the ozone layer .
3. The agricultural branch that deals with looking out for the results of snuff to deforestation, reduction of more than 500,000 hectares of forest per year.
4. If it is snuff farmers would grow more food instead of growing snuff, could feed more than 70 percent of the 28 million hungry people in the world.
5. In 2012, cigarette companies spent nearly $ 27 million in bribes from government agencies.
6. Large enterprises for the production of snuff secretly sell cigarettes to teenagers around the world, although publicly said that young people should not smoke,
7. Each year, snuff industry spends more than $ 400 for consumers with special promotions, coupons and other marketing in order to provide smokers not to quit his addiction.
8. Now, companies are introducing expensive and unregulated e-cigarettes . imitation cigarettes, which apparently are not as harmful as a regular and batteries, nicotine boxes and other accessories are included -. The cost is around $ 100 and up
9. What is worse, these electronic cigarettes can be found in a lot of flavors that teens are very attracted . Flavors such as cherry, grape, vanilla or strawberry.
10. There were many reports about people using electronic cigarettes, cigarettes exploded in their mouths while they were smoking.
11. The effects of electronic cigarettes on health are still unknown. medical associations and regulators are concerned that these cigarettes are no more than a massive door open for nicotine addiction.