Background of ‘fat’ is very difficult. Almost everyone, even those who exercise regularly have problems with extra pounds. What is more surprising is that almost every second child has a problem with obesity and some even born obese. In India, 40% of people who are overweight and soon statistics show that half of the world’s population will be overweight.
problems with overweight
Obesity can cause many problems, such as:
Problems with blood pressure, digestive disorders, diabetes, ulcers, heart problems, thyroid problems, etc.
Obesity often causes physical or psychological stress.
Obese people are consuming more food than they really need. What is shown is that 1/3 of the world population consumes 50% more food than your stomach can actually digest. If these people eat everything they need food and water storage can be solved more easily.
WHY become overweight?
is very easy to gain weight, but usually see this as a problem when it is too late. These are some of the reasons why we gain extra pounds:
- No physical activity. Since all people have done in the past, it is now done by machines no need of human hands. Too many hours spent sitting on computers and people are not going for a walk as they did in the past, taking a taxi is a better choice today.
- unhealthy lifestyle – sleeping during the day instead of sleeping at night, unpredictable work hours, insomnia, etc …
- Poor eating habits – fast food rather than organic, and even the supposedly healthy foods is not healthy enough
- Flour, bread, bakes, cakes and fried foods are some of the foods we eat with almost every meal.
- also consume processed and packaged foods;
are We overweight?
We are not aware that overweight until it is too late and has already become a habit of ours that we can not live through the day.
If you happen to notice that you have extra pounds and suddenly your favorite jeans do not fit as before, then you need to change your diet and lifestyle.
The waist-hip ratio (WTH) and the percentage of fat that can show if you are overweight. shoudn’t be passed these percentages. Consequently, for women 25% and 2.3% increase tolerated. But if you were 22% in the past, and has now reached 25%, be careful and avoid BMI check, as it can be confused.
The best way to discover the weight you’ve gained is with the help of your clothes. If clothes are becoming small, so be careful.
If someone tells you you’ve gained weight.
If you eat often, but still feel hungry and the only thing to think about is the food often.
PLAN WEIGHT LOSS DIET QUICK
Once you realize that you are overweight, you need to make a diet plan. It may be by itself or you can find one on the Internet. However, you must follow these tips:
- Eat a little less food you feel you need. Try to eat foods that are small enough so you could feel hungry every 3 hours;
- Do not drink water during and after meals; Wait 1 hour after eating to drink a cup of water.
- Choose a liquid diet with various soups and milk. 25-30% of your meals should be liquid.
- Do not drink too much coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, tea and canned juice;
- Do not eat after 8 PM. But if you feel hungry drink a cup of milk or take a piece of fruit;
- For snacks, you can make the lemon juice, seasonal fruit, smoothies or salad. Do not eat snacks more than 4 times a day. Do not let snacks be your habit.
- Start and end the day with a glass of warm water;
- Do not eat junk food (fried foods, hot-dog, canned food, sweets, processed foods pastries, pizzas, as they are rich in chemicals and preservatives);
- Eat lightly cooked vegetarian food, at least with a little flour;
- try to walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes before meals