Boils on the skin appear as hard, red bumps and painful, and are caused due to the release of toxins in the body. It is a bacterial skin infection that occurs in hair or sweat glands or areas in the body that are exposed to a lot of friction. People with weakened immune systems are more susceptible to develop these.
natural, such as the use of home remedies Epsom salt is one of the best remedies for treating boils, without side effects.
The Epsom salt helps to treat boils?
Epsom salt or magnesium sulfate has amazing properties which are explained below really helps
- acts as a drying agent that brings the boil and remove toxins, along with reducing pain.
- has antiseptic and natural antimicrobial properties that fight bacteria.
- moisture boiling the infected area is effectively absorbed and therefore helps for quick drying of boils.
- The immune system is improved to prevent skin abscess and its recurrence.
- has an antibacterial property that protects the skin area of secondary infections.
- is an astringent that brings out the pus and other impurities boiling.
- The heat generated by Epsom salt will increase circulation of blood, pus draws to the surface and stimulates the body to focus on the affected area boil.
- An Epsom salt bath releases toxins and other metabolic wastes by increasing perspiration.
Using Epsom salt for boils:
1. Epsom salt
- fill a small tub or bowl with warm water and add 2 cups of Epsom salt and stir.
- Soak the infected area boil for about 10 to 15 minutes to let it naturally
- Continue process 2. -. 3 times daily
- . Note: Using Dead Sea salt for more benefits
- Or you can put some Epsom salt directly on the boils.
This method is effective for the treatment of open boils.
- Mix 1 cup of Epsom salt in 8 cups hot water and dip the boil.
- Remove after 10 minutes.
- If it is an awkward position, soak a cloth in this solution and is pressed against the boil.
- Repeat daily.
2. Epsom salt Compressing
- Add 2 teaspoon Epsom salt in 2 cups of warm water.
- stir well and enjoy a clean towel in it.
- Squeeze to remove excess water and place the cloth on boils.
- let stand for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- or dissolve 1/4 cup Epsom salt in 2 cups of warm water and use this as a compress.
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
3. Epsom salt bath
This bath helps heal skin boils that can not reach, such as the thighs, buttocks, neck and cysts .
- Add 2 cups Epsom salt to hot water in a bathtub.
- soak in the tub for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Wrap a cold towel around his neck wet while taking bath, then have a cold shower.
- Avoid using soaps and repeat 2 -. 3 times a week
4. Epsom salt poultice
- Mix 1 -. 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt in hot water
- Apply this thick paste on the infected skin.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water
- dry your skin and reapply this mixture twice a day to get relief from irritation and itching with boils..
- Or mix Epsom salt with Crisco and place this mixture over the dressing. Ate a boils of 15 to 20 minutes before removing. Repeat two times a day.
5. Epsom Salt Scrub
- Add some water to a handful of Epsom salts, but not enough to dissolve in.
- Apply this paste on boils salt and scrub gently for a minute or two.
- Let stand for another 5 -. 8 minutes before washing with water
- follow the same process once or twice a day.
6. Epsom salt with apple vinegar
This combinatorial process is very effective in treating or scalp folliculitis boils.
- soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and add Epsom salt.
- put this risk in boils and secure with a bandage or medical gauze.
- Let’s act overnight.
- follow this process every day at night.
7. Epsom salt with sodium bicarbonate
- Mix Epsom salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture as a poultice in between layers of gauze.
- let it sit for a few hours or overnight, securing it with a bandage.
- Discard the gauze and bandage to prevent the spread of infection.
- follow this process regularly.
8. Epsom salt with Vaseline
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Vaseline in Epsom salt until they form as a mild ointment.
- Apply boils and secure with a bandage or medical plaster.
- Let stand overnight and then rinse with warm water.
- keep doing this process regularly.
9. Epsom salt with milk for Anthrax
- Crumble a piece of bread in 1/2 cup of milk and place in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until a thick paste forms.
- Add 1 teaspoon Epsom salt to the milk and mix well.
- spread the mixture on a piece of clean cloth and apply carbuncles.
- secure it with a bandage and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- follow this process regularly.
Tips and Precautions:
- Do not use Epsom salt if you are suffering with high blood pressure or severe varicose veins. –
- When boiling is broken, a flannel soaked in warm Epsom salt water to disinfect the skin over the next 3 applies. 4 days
- The bacteria can enter the skin through cuts, wounds or insect bites, so heal and cover them quickly to avoid infection in the future as well.
- MRSA are resistant to antibiotics, then using high antibiotics power can cause side effects in the long run, but using Epsom salt as a treatment will help cure the problem without any .
- Be sure to stay hydrated and have a healthy and nutritious diet, they do not get stressed and exercise regularly, etc., to prevent skin abscess and its recurrence.
- Regular use of this salt not only relaxes the mind and body, but also stimulate the circulatory system to good health.
- This bacterial infection can be deadly, so consult your doctor cure, if you have significant swelling, redness, drainage of infection.
- consult your doctor, if you do not find any relief from boils after using Epsom salt why, because it can be caused any serious health problem.
Do you know any other remedy for curing is reduced? Then share your experience with us.
Image – @ Flickr