Home » General » ENERGY SAVING LIGHT BULBS ARE POISONOUS TO THE BRAIN, NERVOUS SYSTEM, LIVER, KIDNEYS AND HEART

ENERGY SAVING LIGHT BULBS ARE POISONOUS TO THE BRAIN, NERVOUS SYSTEM, LIVER, KIDNEYS AND HEART

Well, unfortunately, many people around the world use these light bulbs – it’s a bad thing. Experts warn that these bulbs can cause anxiety, migraines – and even cancer. Well, the reason why people use e these bulbs is because electricity is too expensive, which means that all people try to save energy and save some money. As mentioned earlier, the electricity is too expensive, so most of us replace the old standard bulbs with the environment and with new energy saving bulbs generation. But the real and ugly truth about the new generation of energy saving light bulbs is that they are so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States created an emergency protocol to be followed in the event of a rupture of the bulb, because the poisonous gas released.

The-Death-over-Our-Heads-Energy-Saving-Light-Bulbs-Are-Poisonous-To-the-Brain-Nervous-System-Liver-Kidneys-and-Heart-compressor

You will be surprised when we tell you that the Environmental Protection Agency US He warns that if it breaks inside, these bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable concentration of mercury in the air. A recent study conducted by researchers at the Fraunhofer Institute for Wilhelm Klauditz Federal Environment Agency of Germany has confirmed this.

This could lead to the following medical conditions:

  • Migraines
  • Dizziness
  • seizure
  • cluster headaches
  • anxiety
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • fatigue

What are the other risks?

This is what you need to know – well, you should be very careful, because mercury is a dangerous neurotoxin. And experts say that mercury is very dangerous for the brain, kidneys, liver and nervous system, it can also damage the reproductive, immune and cardiovascular system. You should also know that a group of German scientists claimed that several carcinogenic chemicals and toxins are released when CFLs are environmentally friendly (LFC) came on, including phenol, naphthalene and styrene.

Related Post:  She Spilled Baking Soda On The Bed And After 30 Minutes Everyone Was Speechless: When You See Why, You Will Do The Same! (Video)

Here’s a breakdown of each of these chemicals

  1. phenol – have you heard discuss phenol? Well, phenol is a mild carcinogen that is known to be highly irritating to the skin, eyes and mucous membranes of humans after short-term inhalation. This carcinogen can cause many health problems, such as :. irregular breathing, muscle weakness and tremors, loss of coordination, seizures, coma and respiratory arrest in high doses
  2. naphthalene – experts National Information Center Pesticides say that naphthalene is made crude oil or coal tar. It can be found in things like cigarette smoke and car exhaust. The World Health Organization (WHO) concluded that naphthalene is possibly carcinogenic to humans.
  3. Styrene – you will be surprised when we tell them that people who are exposed to styrene are at high risk of developing hematopoietic and lymphatic cancers, such as leukemia and lymphoma. They may also suffer from genetic damage in their white blood cells, which severely affects your immune system.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, if that’s not enough, then you should also know that a group of researchers at Stony Brook University in New York studying CFLs, said:

“we measure the amount of UV emissions and the integrity of the coatings match each bulb. the results revealed significant levels of UVC and UVA, which seemed to come from cracks in the phosphor coatings, present in all light bulbs CFL studied “.

Note: You should also know that these rays are potentially dangerous for the eyes and skin. They also affect the immune system, damage your skin and interfere with your body’s production of vitamin D-3.

Related Post:  THIS POPULAR COOKING OIL IS OFFICIALLY AN E.P.A. REGISTERED PESTICIDE. BUT EVERYONE USES IT EVERY DAY

Protocol Emergency Broken Bulbs

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended process for cleaning broken bulbs is the following:

Precautions:

  • first, you must move everyone out of the room -. Including domestic
  • animals

  • After that, you should let the flow of fresh air into the room for 10 minutes to open all doors and windows.
  • And do not forget -. Shutdown cooling systems heating and / or

Gather the following materials for the cleaning process:

  • Cardboard
  • damp paper towels
  • tape
  • glass jar with a metal lid

cleaning Process:

  • should also avoid vacuuming because it can spread the mercury vapors or dusts.
  • This is also very important part in the cleaning process – be sure to collect all the broken pieces of glass and dust. Large pieces can be collected rapidly using the carton while small pieces of glass and dust can be eliminated by using the adhesive tape. The tape should be placed carefully in the glass jar.
  • And finally, put all your cleaning materials in a sealed container.

post-cleaning process:

  • This is what needs to be done -. First, you must put all the pieces of the bulb, powders and cleaning in a dumpster sealed for disposal
  • And you should not leave any residue or cleaning materials inside.
  • Make sure you contact the authorities of local governments to take the bulbs to the installation of proper recycling.
  • Make room air while heating and / or cooling for a few hours is maintained. We really hope you find this article useful and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one!

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!

Sorry. No data so far.