When often lack energy and feel tired, your skin is dry, and you have dark circles around the eyes, then your body is most likely full of toxins. In such condition, your body is more prone to viruses and flues, and therefore desperately needs a detox.
detoxification can be done in a week, with a menu that will rid your body of all toxins. The cleaning process will facilitate the detoxification of the body involve 5 organs:
With the detox plan, you need to eat foods low in fat, meat, potatoes, and drink plenty of fluids. It should be done twice a year, for a period of 10 days.
However, you can also opt for a detox weekend, a couple of times a year. The results may surprise you. Dandelion, nettles and birch tea provide the best effects. Moreover, you have to participate in regular physical activity such as walking, swimming and running.
PLAN FOR A WEEKEND DETOXIFICATION
Take 250 ml of hot water every morning before breakfast.
- Breakfast. A cup of oatmeal, along with a tablespoon of flaxseed, 200 ml of diet yogurt or almond milk, 250 ml of water or green / dark tea, half a cup of fresh blueberries grain.
- Lunch . two cups of salad (tomatoes, arugula, green), 250 grams of grilled hake, chard with olive oil and potatoes, a slice of melon plus a small banana, and 250 ml of pure water.
- Mouthful . 180 ml of normal yogurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, an apple, and 250 ml of pure water.
- Supper . Some of comprehensive pastries, ½ cup steamed vegetables (spinach or broccoli), 150 grams of tuna grilled on a barbecue or in a foil or 2 cups of salad with lemon juice and olive oil, and 250 ml of anise tea or plain water.
Start with 250 ml of warm water.
- Breakfast . 200 ml of yogurt diet or almond milk, a cup of oatmeal with a tablespoon of flax seeds, green tea and pear.
- bite . A grapefruit.
- Lunch . 200 grams of chicken breasts grilled vegetable soup (carrots, beans, onion, potato, pepper, celery), 150 grams of brine, plus 250 ml of pure water.
- Supper . A small salad integrated pastry, carrot and beet sugar, a little lemon juice and nettle tea
Source :. Healthylifestylebase.com