A vag healthy! Na is ideally acid and contains a lot of bacteria that fight infection and keep the balance of acid pH.
moderate discharge is normal, because it keeps the vag! na healthy. If any of these common conditions is interrupted, who are at risk of vag! nal infection.
How do you know if your vag! Maternal health is compromised?
8 Warning Signs and symptoms:
– Abnormal bleeding
– Appearance of lesions
– Bleeding after intercourse
– vag Dryness burning nal and pruritus
– excessive discharge
– red, inflamed mucosa or painful membranes
Tips to Stay Healthy vag na
1. Avoid junk food:. avoid junk food, sugar and carbohydrates in large quantities to maintain healthy vag na
2. To preserve the balance of the final pH vag without douches: The douching can reduce the acidity of the vag na alter its physiological pH !. Normally, the vag! final pH is within the range 3.8 to 4.5. If your vag! Na has an unpleasant odor, consult your doctor immediately.
3. Always practice safe sex :. is very important to use condoms because it will ensure that you are not infected with sexually transmitted disease
4. Do not smoke: According to research, tar and nicotine may negatively impact the health of your vag end, leading to the proliferation of bacteria !. These chemicals can close the pores in the smells of the vulva and activation.
5. Maintain a healthy diet for the final vag health: Drinking plenty of fluids are important for perfect health end vag !. There are foods that can help the welfare of your vag! Na and treat many diseases, such as cranberry juice and yogurt, which can help with a yeast infection or soy, which helps with dry vag! Na.
6. Rinse with water only: intimate hygiene gels are very popular. However, they not suggested by gynecologists. His advice is to wash the vag! Na only with water.
7. Be careful with soap: is very important to choose a soap that will not hinder your vag final pH value !. Soaps containing olive oil are highly recommended by doctors.
8 . Treat infections from the beginning: The three diseases are common vag nal contamination yeast, bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis. Treatment of these diseases is especially important because if left untreated can lead to serious health problems more.
9. Choose underwear with care: Always choose underwear made of natural fabrics and synthetic materials that often contain allergens and chemicals that can cause skin irritation
10. Stay away from antibiotics as much as possible :. Women are prone to yeast infections, especially when treated with oral antibiotics, which actually trigger a chain response that makes multiply yeast and grow
11. Visit your gynecologist regularly: Undergo regular gynecological exams is essential for final vag health !. Every woman should have her first gynecological exam at age 21 or within three years of active sex life.