I’m happy to say that my meal planning and preparation skills have improved somewhat in the years since college. These days, when “cooked” that involved heating packaged precooked noodles in the microwave and adding some onion, eggs and cheese, if I really felt luxurious.
Most meals involved grabbing food at the food court on campus and luckily had a decent salad bar and some sushi or something that would have consumed many vegetables at all in college.
then, if I was in the mood for something more elegant than my usual concoctions Ramen, who warmed some soup or make a simple egg soup in the microwave with the broth and eggs and a little of salt. One thing that has stayed the same is that I consider myself a good comfort food soup (I just made from scratch).
egg soup …
There is something relaxing in egg drop soup, and I love that even without a microwave oven, it only takes a few minutes to make this soup and it works like a meal fast on the road.
this rival egg soup (or times) soup at any restaurant, and you can do faster than you could call and order delivery. If you are in the mood for soup or are looking for a quick meal and do not have much in hand, this is a great recipe to try.
Recipe egg soup
soup simply and quickly made with broth egg, herbs, eggs and green onions for garnish
Author :. welfare Mama
type of recipe: main
Serves: 4 cups
- 4 cups chicken broth good quality
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 thin slices green onions
- ½ teaspoon salt or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- chicken broth a medium saucepan. Add ginger and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Remove the broth from the heat and add the eggs, whisking constantly to create small ribbons of egg or drops. Beat sliced green onion and butter to taste.
- Serve immediately. Cover with additional green onions to decorate if desired.
What is your favorite type of soup?